VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.menshealth.com/health/a23937726/vaping-vs-smoking/

This has to be the stupidest story I've heard all month.

So this guy switches completely to "juul" for over 2 years, has some congestion, decides to read Glantz, totally panics, and goes back to smoking over what is probably just a PG allergy?:facepalm:

Who in their right mind would buy a juul then vape cream brulee over and over again for years while not feeling right and not even bother to do the simplest of troubleshooting?

You would figure that if someones breathing becomes an issue they'd want to get to the bottom of it.

They ARE writing in a men's HEALTH magazine.

Even the most commonest of sense after the most minimal googling skills would have turned up two potential problems:

1) PG allergy
2) Nickel allergy

Since the juul contains ZERO nickel it shouldn't had been hard to narrow down from there.:facepalm:

So this guy (falsely) decided that smoking on weekends was a much healthier choice than vaping all week long and put it in mens health magazine where many people will be stupid enough to believe it.

I guess Stan Glantz can pat himself on the back now for pushing this guy along with others stupid enough to believe this guy BACK to smoking?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The only positive thing is now I know to never believe anything I read in mens health magazine unless I verify it elsewhere.

These rags are littered all over doctors offices down here in Florida.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only positive thing is now I know to never believe anything I read in mens health magazine unless I verify it elsewhere.

These rags are littered all over doctors offices down here in Florida.
Unreal...........

VU Sponsors