Become a Patron!

I see so many people on Instagram get tons of free juice

I’m on Instagram and I see so many people get so much free juice they get like probably 20 bottles a week for free of all different lines. How do they do that and how is that possible ? I feel like anything they want they get for free. Everything to get a delivery they get like five juices in the box for free LOL

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’m on Instagram and I see so many people get so much free juice they get like probably 20 bottles a week for free of all different lines. How do they do that and how is that possible ? I feel like anything they want they get for free. Everything to get a delivery they get like five juices in the box for free LOL
I believe alot of them are either sponsored or they have friends in the shops they buy from. No one gives away free stuff without a motive for it. Wish I could get some of that freebie action as well haha

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

I see posts from people and they have like a whole line of the juice the next day they have two full lines of a juice and I say to myself they can’t be buying all that stuff that’s a lot of money that’s like $300 a day and juice lol. Some kids have over 300 bottles of juice within two months

I believe alot of them are either sponsored or they have friends in the shops they buy from. No one gives away free stuff without a motive for it. Wish I could get some of that freebie action as well haha

What do you mean by sponsored? They give you free stuff if you’re sponsored

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Must be some sort of marketing ploy. Send free juice out to the people who have a lot of followers as its basically direct advertising to the populace they want to draw in. Also after being into DIY juice for the past 2 years I've got to say that a bottle of juice, to make, is buttons. Depending on the intricacies of the flavours like, more complex flavour run a higher price but not by much. For example, a mothers milk clone I made up with about 7 flavours in at 60ml cost about £2 to make, if I got a bigger order of flavours and nicotine and such, which these companies will more than likely be doing, the price could drop by up to 50%. But how much they make on selling those bottles is like 5-10 times as much. Can't be sending all this material out if they're not recouping their losses elsewhere

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure that's what happens with sponsoring, they send their material to an established builder/vaper and get directed advertising at probably a fraction of the price of actual advertisements and the like

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are Giveaways or Contests on IG and just like Lotto you Gotta Be In It To Win It. I am not on IG but a friend keeps winning all the time. Costs nothing to enter.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Reviewers will get lots of that stuff free if they're popular enough and willing to give a good review no matter how bad it might be. Everybody can be one, if you got time on your hands and enough cash to get products by yourself till you're popular enough later on, and find lots of followers then you're at a good starting point.

I personally have purchased plenty of full lines myself but not as purpose of reviews. Some people can afford it, but either way there's nothing wrong with buying, as well as getting them for free in my opinion, as long as it doesn't affect their own opinion, and that's the issue with lots of reviewers nowadays. I do trust some of our VU guys here tho, when it comes to reviews, don't matter to me how they got it, if it was free I'm glad because they do deserve it.

I'm pretty sure they are! Nowadays Instagram became one of the best sources for advertising and promoting whatever you want.
What do you mean by sponsored? They give you free stuff if you’re sponsored
It is meant here that they send you free stuff if you promote it. But you have to be so-called influencer with many followers. So that many people can see what you "like".
I need to start getting in those I guess lol. I would love 20 juices at once lol
If you want to get free juices, become an influencer, LOL. Start with getting more followers and posting the relevant content on your Instagram.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This Thread has been Dead since 2018................................

VU Sponsors