Become a Patron!

I priv voice commands not working

I bought an I-Priv from my son's friend about a week ago and now the voice commands aren't working. It was working fine until yesterday and I can't find any info on what to do about it anywhere. Nothing has happened to it as far as I know, like I haven't dropped it or gotten it wet. Can I factory reset it or something like that? Any help would be greatly appreciated

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A quick search shows this bit of info on the voice commands.

If you wish, you may activate the voice control feature using the navigation buttons and the display screen. Included is a user manual that’s will help you program it properly.

A quick search shows this bit of info on the voice commands.

If you wish, you may activate the voice control feature using the navigation buttons and the display screen. Included is a user manual that’s will help you program it properly.

I think it's something wrong with the mic because I've been using the navigation buttons to do everything that I have needed to do. And the voice control is turned on, it's just not hearing me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
remember back in the day..
"hey can I bum a cigarette"
"yeah sure"

"thanks"
"Hey can I bum a light as well"
"Sure...you want me to kick you in the ass and help get you started to?"

This mod solves the problem.....

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You know i have a touch screen mod. N i thought that wasn't even a necessary option. But voice control. Its already in your hand when your vaping. Whats next a vape by amazon with alexa built in.
But i hope you get it figured out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
remember back in the day..
"hey can I bum a cigarette"
"yeah sure"
"thanks"
"Hey can I bum a light as well"
"Sure...you want me to kick you in the ass and help get you started to?"

*sighs, stares off into distant memory, nods* remember back in the day.. Frajles cereal

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
All the I-Priv's "voice mode" did for me was make me look entirely insane.

I was just staring at it and yelling "HELLO I-PRIV!!!" all the time.

It rarely worked as intended and got shut off pretty quickly.

Smok's mods claim "firmware upgradeable" but it's impossible to find firmware for most of them.

VU Sponsors