I need your opinions!!

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hello fellow vapers,

I need your assistance to help me bring a revolutionary product to market. The product I am referring to is a rda but not your average dripper. A dripper unlike any of the cookie cutter drippers on the market. I have plans for something truly amazing, but first I would like your opinions. What do you like? Crazy air flow adjustability, large post holes, flavor chasing abilities as well as ability to chuck bad ass clouds, ect? What I am asking is if you could build a perfect dripper (realistically build that is) what would that entail? I am in the design stages now but my hopes for this project are large. I am expecting to have my first prototype done within the upcoming year. Hopefully some of you will see your ideas and suggestions on the final product. Also if all goes the way I hope, I plan to give back to this community because vaping is my passion. Im just a regular joe with an idea for something I personally want to see on the market.

P.S. Thank you for taking your time to be a part of this.

Sincerly,
Masked Vaper

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
- a dripper that absolutely does not leak
- a dripper with big ass post holes
- a deep, wide deck to build on
- a two post design milled into the deck
- the pin long enough and to protrude enough that I can use a hybrid easily
- very adjustable air flow - I want to either vape for flavor or for clouds (like in a helix)
- dripper to have more than one sleeve to match my mod (yes, I'm one of those)
- 22 mm dripper
- silver coated contacts
- please chunky enough screws that are easy to tighten down
- have both a drip tip and a chuff cap option supplied

Those would be on my wish list ...

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Take a look at Vaperz Cloud Temple and Buddha Z V2 RDA, and make me a better RDA than those. I will be truly impressed. Plastic (Delrin) for the chuffed cap so I don't burn my lips lol.

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have a lot of same opinions! I don't want to give anything away till I get my first prototype completed, but so far everything mentioned is on the check list.

VU Sponsors