Become a Patron!

I Need Your Help Vape Family.5000+bottles of Cheap Juice

what flavors would you like to see more of in the industry?

• Total voters

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys

Here is a chance for us to help each other:banana:

We have recently changed the direction of our company and as a result we must BLOW OUT some of our excess stock. We are currently sitting on 5000+ bottles that must move. Strengths available are 0 mg ,6 mg ,12 mg ,18 mg and 24 mg. The PG/VG Ratio on this line is 50/50. Most Flavors are available in 10 ml and 30 ml bottles. Buyer pays shipping because E-Juice will be priced at rock bottom price

This Juice was manufactured in a purpose built E-juice facility

Retailers: This is a great opportunity to stock up those discount bins or to bring in a new product. We will give you an awesome price that will give both you and your customers a great deal. Feel free to contact us and we can discuss a price based on volume purchased.

Fellow Vapers: The same applies... The more you buy the cheaper the price:), so please reach out and Lets make a deal. Also if you happen to be close with your local vape shop, send them our way and spread the love

The longer you wait the less selection there will be. If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer them

:shades::cloud: Vape on, Vape Family.

Attachments

• IMG_2769.JPG
    IMG_2769.JPG
    722.7 KB · Views: 33

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Goldstar_flavPage_FINAL (1).jpg IMG_2769.JPG IMG_2768.JPG

Hey guys, I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Here is a chance for us to help each other:banana:

We have recently changed the direction of our company and as a result we must BLOW OUT some of our excess stock. We are currently sitting on 5000+ bottles that must move. Strengths available are 0 mg ,6 mg ,12 mg ,18 mg and 24 mg. The PG/VG Ratio on this line is 50/50. Most Flavors are available in 10 ml and 30 ml bottles. Buyer pays shipping because E-Juice will be priced at rock bottom price

This Juice was manufactured in a purpose built E-juice facility

Retailers: This is a great opportunity to stock up those discount bins or to bring in a new product. We will give you an awesome price that will give both you and your customers a great deal. Feel free to contact us and we can discuss a price based on volume purchased.

Fellow Vapers: The same applies... The more you buy the cheaper the price:), so please reach out and Lets make a deal. Also if you happen to be close with your local vape shop, send them our way and spread the love

The longer you wait the less selection there will be. If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer them

:shades::cloud: Vape on, Vape Family.

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, I think so. Does that mean that no one can see it ? I am new to this forum

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your forum messages/conversations
Go to your account page and see conversations

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How much for the 30ml? What if I buy 10? Where are they shipping from?

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My questions are:
  1. Where is it made
  2. Who makes it
  3. Where are reviews on it
  4. How much does it cost
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply

#1. It is produced on Vancouver Island, in British Columbia, This is also where the product will be shipped from (to help calculate shipping).

#2. My brother, myself, and my staff make the juice. We were running under the company name of Paragon E-liquid Laboratory, but after a recent partnership separation, we are the newly formed Evolution Labs. That being said we will be having a lot of cool new products coming up in the next few months that we have been working very hard, and ill keep you posted when we release.We have been entrepreneurs in the industry for almost 3 years now, and will continue to be part of the vape community for years to come.

#3 . Here's a few from our face book page www.facebook.com/Goldstar-E-Juice-1588213828056790/, you can also check out our website at www.goldstarejuice.ca

14068040_10157401577885602_5780291406718656683_n.jpg

Anna Marie LaRonde This line is the best, full flavors haven't been disappointed yet
13179342_10153953272925813_4541376706959236029_n.jpg

Brent Tatonka Arcand I want to share a little mix, I did by accident, like 5-6 drops of cucumber mint and maple french toast to the top. Mint maple. very tasty
1 · June 11, 2015 at 10:29am
11898616_952947641430114_3038118357768529915_n.jpg

Andrew Dellaire Best flavor ever

#4. As mentioned in the thread price is based on volume. how much are you looking to purchase?

I think $10 a 30 ml bottle would be a good place to start, as you can probably see there is someone else asking for a a price on 10 X 30 ml bottles. If you are thinking the same thing we could do 300 mls for $90.

If you happen to be a shop owner, I will give you my email and we could start a separate conversation

I hope this answers your questions.

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
How much for the 30ml? What if I buy 10? Where are they shipping from?

Good day

Thank you for your reply

Price for a 30 ml starts @ $10 a bottle

For 10 X 30 mls we can make it $9 a bottle which equals $90

Product will be shipped from Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

any more questions let me know

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Alright lets approach this differently

Help me out with a little insight

What do you guys feel that a great price should be?. In either a Canadian or American dollar figure

This is the first time I have actively participated in an online forum so I am a little rusty on how things work and the prices that other companies are charging. Ill learn quick though.

None the less the fact still remains, That I have E-juice to move and everyone likes a deal so please help price this juice accordingly and tell your friends.

:shades::cloud:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you having a "clearance sale"? ( selling juice that was labeled/bottled for the company that no longer exists?)
or
Are you having a New company introduction sale? (wanting people to try out your new line?)
and
At what point do you offer free shipping?

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am having a clearance sale, selling juice that was bottled and labeled for another that no longer exists. We have split ways with out partner, and are moving in another direction, and are moving some of stock that landed on our side of the separation. That being said we had great success with many of the flavors in the line. The top sellers that were best reviewed and had the best sales record are- Blue Slushie , Cran-Razz, Cucumber Mint, Iced Tea Lemonade, lemon meringue pie and Vanilla Peach.

as for shipping I feel that if the Juice is priced low enough then shipping price doesn't really mater that much the buyer, is free shipping something everyone expects?

So what is the best way to blow this out?
what is a fair price for 10 X 30 ml's that people would be happy to pay?

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for your replies in a kind and professional manner.
If you check out Sales & Promotions, you'll see regular prices at
around $10~$15 for 120ml. That's 4 30ml bottles or under $4
per 30ml, usually with free shipping.
When they have an inventory reduction, or Sale,
about $7~$10 per 120ml. or about 20%~25% off with a
Coupon code. Free shipping is always a plus.

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome thank you for your insight, I appreciate you helping me with this ZoeBoy, RmarcusY, and cobalt327 if your interested ill throw a couple of freebies in for helping me. ....:idea:

k well now lets make that work then, to anyone who's interested how about 3.25 a bottle. 10 bottles = 32.50 you wont be disappointed

lets move it, if I don't have the 30 ml's ill just switch them to 3 X 10 ml's . Tell your friends

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what were the results of your questions via PM Mark, are they offering free shipping, do they take PayPal and my question, do you have a minimum for that pricing?

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No reply yet on paypal, edited above due to circumstances....

Last edited:

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey colabt327

I accidentally left my computer at the lab, sorry for the delayed response. We do not currently have a paypal account but we can accept credit card or money transfer,

I hope that works for ya

I can get it sent out as soon asap

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So what were the results of your questions via PM Mark, are they offering free shipping, do they take PayPal and my question, do you have a minimum for that pricing?

No there is no minimum. And as for pay pal we do not currently have an account, we had a couple accounts but they kept getting frozen because they didn't want to support they sale of nicotine, that's what they told me. So we stopped trying to deal with them.

We can how ever accept credit card or a money transfer

hope that works for ya

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I`m interested how much is shipping to Ontario (GTA)

Good morning OpoRoot

I think its about 10 - 15 dollars. I'll ship it through Canada post their usually the cheapest and Ill put it in as small a box as possible.
where about's are you in ontario?

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
To address the shipping questions.

So I just did some calculations and it costs $17 to send 30 X 30 ml's to from Vancouver Island to Toronto

We can make it super easy

1-20 bottles $10 Flat rate to anywhere in canada
and
21-30 bottles $15 Flat rate , and if its a couple dollars more ill eat it

OpoRoot

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Evolution_labs5
i`m in Mississauga, :idea:you can always try and tell paypal that it is just flavours vg/pg no nic and see if it will work,
:cry:sadly i only use paypal for all online payments, guess back to DIY i go....
Thank you for all info

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, what would be the cost of shipping to the states, let's say 10- 30ml bottles to 91505? It makes a difference on the bottom line.

rhammer186

Member For 4 Years
I think your best bet is to go on other companies websites and see the current rates. I personally have never seen a regular priced 120ml at $10. On sale, yes - but at 50% off retail. Most of the cheap juice companies I purchase from that have good tasting juice (not chemical crap) use the following retail price breakdown:

10ml - 2.99
30ml - 6.99/7.99
50ml - 12.50
120 ml - 19.99/25.95
(These are not sale prices)

Shipping varies so I can't comment on whats "normal" especially considering this is outside the US. But as menioned here, free is always a plus. Either through a coupon code or minimum order total.

Good luck

Last edited:

Evolution_labs5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Also, what would be the cost of shipping to the states, let's say 10- 30ml bottles to 91505? It makes a difference on the bottom line.

Hey there

I just looked into shipping to 91505 Burbank California through Fedex ground. The quote came to 24.70 with arrival within 4 business days. That price is in CAD, so when converted it works out to around $19.20 USD at today's exchange rate.

Sorry for the delayed response I had to travel for some important business meetings

Thanks

VU Sponsors