Become a Patron!

I need help please:

I have a problem, I have a pen 22 of smok and trip by the button out droplets of liquid and is very annoying has solution? Greeting and many thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935U mediante Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome Felix. Have you tried removing the coil to check the oring is not twisted or placed incorrectly? Common problem with smok coils.

Welcome Felix. Have you tried removing the coil to check the oring is not twisted or placed incorrectly? Common problem with smok coils.
Thank you for your answer, if I already did it and it keeps coming out liquid by the button. Is it normal in the va pen 22? You know some solution, thank you!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Frankly smok has poor quality control. Have tried a different coil in case the coil was just a dud? Are you using a high vg juice?
Please post what you have already tried. How old is the device?

Frankly smok has poor quality control. Have tried a different coil in case the coil was just a dud? Are you using a high vg juice?
Please post what you have already tried. How old is the device?
The device is new, it has less than a week. It is the pen 22. It drips me the ignition button only for what reason it will be thank you I hope you understand me.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The device is new, it has less than a week. It is the pen 22. It drips me the ignition button only for what reason it will be thank you I hope you understand me.

Hi and welcome- have you tried wrapping paper towel around the air vent and blow down thru the drip tip, hopefully that will clear away the liquid.
Don't fill the tank all the way to the top.

Hi and welcome- have you tried wrapping paper towel around the air vent and blow down thru the drip tip, hopefully that will clear away the liquid.
Don't fill the tank all the way to the top.
Thank you for answering, if probe blowing to get everything left over but my vape comes out liquid by the on and off button as seen in the photo and I made everything fit everything clean but still coming out liquid by the button. It's a smoke going pen 22 greetings
3ca6fed63c33c6e966ea3a7664d9ba9f.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If it's only a week old it should still be under warranty. Did you change the coil? Leaking is usually coil related.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you for answering, if probe blowing to get everything left over but my vape comes out liquid by the on and off button as seen in the photo and I made everything fit everything clean but still coming out liquid by the button. It's a smoke going pen 22 greetings
3ca6fed63c33c6e966ea3a7664d9ba9f.jpg

Yes now the liquid is dripped thru the 510 pin of the tank and into your mod. Take paper towel and wipe down the mod - take out the coil in the tank andtry to reseat it tightly. Otherwise try a new coil- Prime the new coil with a few drops on the exposed cotton holes on the outside of the coil and a drop down into the center cotton of the coil- fill your tank 3/4 full let it sit for 15 minutes to soak in the juice .
I see in a video I watched the tank is not removable on this.
There are many You Tube videos on your Smok 22, maybe some tips and tricks to walk you thru it- otherwise go back to your vape shop and ask for help! Your are going to need at least a 5 pack of coils any ways, some coils last weeks and some just a few days.
Make sure you wipe your tank better and more often- I hope this helps you.
I guess there can be a flaw with this- the coil will stick to the top when you go to fill- then it will leak, needs to make sure the coil is seated in the bottom of the tank tightly or the liquid we leak out.
Every time you refill, make sure the coil is seated in tight to the bottom of the tank.

Last edited:
Yes now the liquid is dripped thru the 510 pin of the tank and into your mod. Take paper towel and wipe down the mod - take out the coil in the tank andtry to reseat it tightly. Otherwise try a new coil- Prime the new coil with a few drops on the exposed cotton holes on the outside of the coil and a drop down into the center cotton of the coil- fill your tank 3/4 full let it sit for 15 minutes to soak in the juice .
I see in a video I watched the tank is not removable on this.
There are many You Tube videos on your Smok 22, maybe some tips and tricks to walk you thru it- otherwise go back to your vape shop and ask for help! Your are going to need at least a 5 pack of coils any ways, some coils last weeks and some just a few days.
Make sure you wipe your tank better and more often- I hope this helps you.
I guess there can be a flaw with this- the coil will stick to the top when you go to fill- then it will leak, needs to make sure the coil is seated in the bottom of the tank tightly or the liquid we leak out.
Every time you refill, make sure the coil is seated in tight to the bottom of the tank.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help, although if I am realistic, it does not help me but its good form and great kindness is admirable greetings from Argentina.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help, although if I am realistic, it does not help me but its good form and great kindness is admirable greetings from Argentina.

Argentina- wow!
Sorry I couldn't be of more help-
I hope you are able to find a fix for your problem.
:hug:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You may want to order a different vape device to have as an extra.
In case the leaking causes more problems in the future.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might want to find an American amigo/a who is comfortable sending "care" packages to you via UPS/DHS/Fed Express. Then, look possibly at AMVS Vape Starter Kit by Innokin. I would suggest any basic starter kit by Innokin as they offer better quality control.

Yes, you might need to pay a little more than Smok but it is worth it long run for the better quality. I had one Innokin mod last nearly five years before it stopped working as a mod, still worked as a battery my wife used to charge her phone. Innokin has good stuff, always. Then you can also pay much much more and get various other brands.

As @5150sick mentions, always a good idea to have 'backup" vaping kits. Got 3 currently rotating mods, possibly another 3 to 4 I can use in a pinch. I really out to buy some new kits eventually.
"But you don't use regulated mods," I can hear my wife chiding me. *chuckles* She's right too. Likely 3 of the 4 backups I have being regulated don't work.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Was on our local Mix 100 radio just now. "Oh look, firemen falling out of the trees to fight that sum a botch." ;)

VU Sponsors