Become a Patron!

I need help for rdta

ImYou

Member For 3 Years
Hey, I need something on the go I don't wanna keep dripping every time. I'm familiar with an rda (lynx 25), but I'm having trouble of looking to buy one. Any recommendation will do.

Edit: Max 5ml ejuice capacity, diameter 25mm, no side filling and no squonkin.

Last edited:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check out the obs engine and engine nano .... yeah they are side fill but it seals well .. does not leak

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For rdTa, I like the Aromamizer Supreme. Really good flavor, easy to build, easy to wick and I think the one I have holds 4ml?. Trust me, if I can do it..... I used to say I had no interest in RDTA, but it turns out, I just didn't like the one I had, previously.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
IJOY 5
Augvape Merlin RDTA
Geekvape Medusa Reborn (squonkable) as well

Actually if you have a squonker could look up the
Cthulhu Gaia as well it's tiny juice capacity is offset by fact it squonkable

These are all top refill RDTAs I know off

Hmmm

Suppose you can technically class the steamcrave supreme or Augvape Boreas in the mix as well still RTAs to me though both worth looking up

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ive been in search for a good topfill rdta myself
King pins about spot on
the best one I think is the gaia from the reviews I have seen but the 2ml capacity is stopping me form getting one since I dont own a squonker

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Aromamizer Supreme is more of an rta, but it's awesome anyway. I have the 7ml version, and I love it.

The iJoy Combo is a true, coils-on-top rdta. It holds 6.5mls, and gives me great flavor. Almost as good as the Supreme.

I hear only good things about the Gaia, but I don't have one yet. It only holds 3mls, so I'd pair it with a squonker, personally.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear only good things about the Gaia, but I don't have one yet. It only holds 3mls, so I'd pair it with a squonker, personally.
Only 2ml on the Gaia. But comes with a squonk center pin.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
ive been in search for a good topfill rdta myself
King pins about spot on
the best one I think is the gaia from the reviews I have seen but the 2ml capacity is stopping me form getting one since I dont own a squonker

I used it without a squonker for a while Matt it will piss you off refilling it unless it's for home use only ....that 2ml juice capacity doesn't last long! Especially with bigger coils in there

I just wouldnt recommend it without a squonker in all honesty

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Oh one more I posted in Matts thread I saw although know absolutely nothing about it though

Is the Apocalypse RDTA by Atom vapes looks pretty nifty as well

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I need something on the go I don't wanna keep dripping every time. I'm familiar with an rda (lynx 25), but I'm having trouble of looking to buy one. Any recommendation will do.

Edit: Max 5ml ejuice capacity, diameter 25mm and no side filling.

Have you looked at the kylin rta or pharaoh rta? I've had both and loved them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Have you looked at the kylin rta or pharaoh rta? I've had both and loved them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP was after an RDTA Justin

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks para I did say I knew nothing about it at the time ...thanks for coming back mate strike that one from the list then! :)
I've been intending on getting that out some time ago but I kept waiting in hopes to find something good out of it.
Turns out I shouldn't have waited.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I've been intending on getting that out some time ago but I kept waiting in hopes to find something good out of it.
Turns out I shouldn't have waited.

Yeah would be helpful mate for me anyway :)

Zdots

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe my suggestion its a little bit off, try Ijoy RTDA box mate, its contain around 13 ml of juice, the mod itself firing like a champ on hard mode (preheat feature), bustin a great flavor and vapor.

I often bring it out with me, don't have to bring juice bottle with that much capacity.

VU Sponsors