Become a Patron!

I keep flooding my coil

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got the pegasus mini with a triton tank. Once i clean it out with water and rinse it and let it dry put it back together it keep on flooding my coil and wick.

After several times of it blowing out so the liquid comes out of the airhole to clean it it works fine.

I tried closing the liquid hole whilst vaping a hit but once i open it and gently suck on it i can feel its close to the point of drowning again.

I vape at 20 watts the max for the coils after a few tries it works fine but the cleaning again and again and losing little fluids...is a pain...

What am i doing wrong here?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that the Triton mini or Triton 2 and which coils are you using?

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Triton mini with the 1.2 Ohm Kanthal coils.

I cleaned it out and now it's fine again im vaping at 18 watts not a problem.

Its just after i cleaned it out fill it let it sit a couple mins then start vaping i dont pull too hard but its tricky and i dont want to burn my coil.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't speak for the mini, but the Triton was my first tank, and I had to ramp up the wattage a tad. The .4 ohm coil worked best around 30-35 watts, finally I ditched it and got a Crown, and an RX200.

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got 1.12 Ohm for a normal vape since it doesnt burn down my juice so fast and get my nicotine hit. the coil is for max 20 watts i just let it sit some more now still learning im vaping for one month now.

I ordered the atlantis sub ohm clearo should be coming today soooo.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are gonna use the Atlantis get some Clapton coils for it, and steer away from the Aspire SS coils. I am telling you this from experience, the Clapton will be more satisfying and the flavor will be better. Also there are other coils available that fit the Atlantis as well. Lemo coils are interchangeable as well as tons more. There is actually a list on here, of all the coils that fit the Atlantis. I personally don't think that Aspire makes good coils, except their Clapton.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As for juice consumption, you are gonna burn more juice. The more vapor the better the flavor, the more juice you burn. Then again I started vaping to quit smoking, and I was a real smoker, not a recreational smoker. Juice consumption wasn't a concern since juice is cheaper than cigs.

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Makes sense tx for the info ill def look around for different coils. Tx for the reply.

VU Sponsors