Become a Patron!

I have a problem....

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Just joined the site. Love it so far, just cruising around. But my problem is....I love vaping. And when I go to the store, I always see something cooler than what I have and I just have to get it. So yeah, I have a lot of stuff not being used right now. But....my current setup is as follows....

•VooPoo 157W Drag Box (turquoise resin, black frame)
•Horizon Tech Resin Falcon sub-ohm tank (black)
•Horizon Tech M2 mesh coil
•Charlie’s Chalk Dust Ms Meringue (6mg)

bdea97957fc1a25d065437bfecc2091b.jpg

Sooooo yeah, there she is. Look forward to meeting some people as passionate about vaping as I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU, Kurt. Some might call that a problem but it is doubtful you will get anything but enablers around here. We all suffer from shinyitus, so welcome to your new support group. Whatever you do, don't go in the hardware for sale section.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Nice Setup by the way.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi. My name is Nick and I’m a vaping junky too lol. I like shopping online so I’m ordering stuff every other day almost, I leave different setups around the house (out of reach of little hands) and then I don’t feel so bad about all the vaping gear I’ve accumulated. Since it’s kinda like a hobby I don’t really catch any flack from my wife...aside from the “is that another mod” look when I get multiple mods at a time...I’m not buying super expensive mods or anything over the top. Your Drag setup is really cool!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard bom, well you found the right place ...You’ll be in good company :cheers:

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome, as said shinyitus is a problem a few of us have and it doesn't ever get better. LOL

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the replies and warm welcomes. Sounds like I’m around a lot of people with the same exact problem as me. I already feel some relief. I’m sure you’ll see me around all areas of the boards and I hope to get to know a lot of you guys and gals a little better. Thanks for the welcomes!

PS: I’m using “Tapatalk” and I’m somewhat new to using the app. Just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Dude, you're just getting started... I've got squonkers, tube mechs, parallel mechs, series mechs, DNA regulated, and various other regulated mods. It doesn't end. Then there are all the various atomizers... It's one huge rabbit/gopher hole...:giggle:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

I am glad you signed on!

:wave: