Become a Patron!

I got my MAGic ANUS!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So I won a vapeston maganus cloud blaster from Rock bottom vapes and it came in the mail today. So far it seems to be a pretty good tank. The only problem is that my mod maxes out at 80 watts, so it's pretty underpowered for the factory coils. I've been working on getting a higher powered mod anyway so now I have a reason to take the plunge. I figure once I upgrade, I'll be in vaping heaven!
I'm considering building the RTA deck with the provided Clapton's but I've read elsewhere that this particular RTA works better with basic 24g kanthal.

On a side note, this is the first rebuildable I've seen first hand and I never would have imagined how small the things actually are! How do you old geezers do it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Best thread ever. and this is coming from a user named sir richard rear LMAO

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like it but I need a bigger unit for full satisfaction. That's what my wife says anyway...

But seriously, I went ahead and built the RTA with the provided Clapton's just to see how the process works out, not nearly as bad as I was expecting. The worst part was having a 4 year old and 1.5 year old wanting to help.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Magic Anus? Are they as good as a VooPoo with a Wanko on them?

Genius! MagANUS tank, voopoo drag, and I need to make a diy juice to vape exclusively with this setup. S.ugar H.oney I.ced T.ea

I'll call it the skidmark special!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Genius! MagANUS tank, voopoo drag, and I need to make a diy juice to vape exclusively with this setup. S.ugar H.oney I.ced T.ea

I'll call it the skidmark special!

S.H.I.T. aka Skidmark Special
Brown Sugar TFA 1%
Honey TFA 1%
Iced Tea FW 4%

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well how bout that? Lol.

I really need sleep. I'm loopy tonight