Become a Patron!

I found a solution. Geekvape Cerberus with Smok Baby RBA.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like to check out glass sizes on the tanks I get. Sometimes two tanks from two different companies will use a glass section with the same dimensions. For instance, the Freemax Fireluke 2 or M (original FL Mesh) tanks use the same size glass obviously. But in a pinch a Smok Baby V2 glass will work on both of those.

Ok to the point... I've got a few Geekvape Cerberus tanks. The Geekvape Illusion mini RBAs are rare so I cant use one of those. So, I wanted to use the Baby V8 RBA deck in one. For those that don't know, the V8 Baby RBA is taller than an actual coil needing a special glass to work. The Smok Big Baby glass sections I've tried haven't fit. Looking through my tanks it dawned on me... No way, that won't work. But sure enough it did! The Geekvape Illusion Mini glass is a perfect fit for a Cerberus with a V8 Baby RBA in it.
1031191349a.jpg
1031191349b.jpg

If you don't have a Geekvape Illusion Mini, you can get one here for six and change-
https://www.sourcemore.com/geek-vap...adjustable-bottom-airflow-3ml-tank-black.html
gbrtgtrhrt.jpg

It's a unique tank that can use Baby Beast styled coils, OR Atlantis styled coils (w/adapter). It's the only tank I know of that can do that, making it really versitile. If you don't want the whole tank, see if you can get just the glass.

You can sidestep the whole V8 Baby RBA by getting a V12 Baby Prince RBA. I've read it's the size of an actual coil, not taller. I don't have one, but ones on the way from China. I'm pretty sure it will work on any tank that takes Baby Beast styled coils. I can confirm when it gets here.I'm not sure how it performs, but I've read people complaining about how shitty the deck is.

A single coil option for your Cerberus is the Ijoy Exo-S RBA. You can get one here for a couple of bucks-
https://www.eightvape.com/products/ijoy-exo-s-single-coil-rta
iJoy-Exo-S-Single-Coil-RTA-Eightvape.jpg

I warn you now, the Ijoy RBA is a tighter draw than some may be used to. I wish it let a little more air in but it is what it is.

I wish I could help for people with Vaporesso tanks ect. but I cant. I dont own any NRG or Cascade Baby variants.

One more tidbit of info- if you need another glass for using the (22mm) smaller Baby Beast WITH THE RBA in it, the Uwell Rafale glass works.

I hope the people who've been asking can find this in a Google search.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to also mention that it vapes awesome. I used some Wotofo N80 26ga+36ga Clapton wire 5 wraps, 3mm ID coils (forgot to take a photo sorry). It's.35Ω and I'm using 44.4W on my Nova. Great flavor and it's wicking like a dream. No leaks or any problems really, I dig it. I've got some of ID10T's Viserion in it and YUMM (Chilled Blueberries & Cream).

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well ain't you smart! Well done!

The Geekvape Illusion Mini can use the Triton RTA also, but the vape is meh. Better to use the glass like you've used it!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent!
My quest is to try to find a way to get the Baby Beast RBA to work in the Cerberus. Have only tried a couple so far though and never got back to it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Excellent!
My quest is to try to find a way to get the Baby Beast RBA to work in the Cerberus. Have only tried a couple so far though and never got back to it.
I'm glad I could help! I only wish the Mini Illusion was available at more places. It was getting hard to find (at a decent price) when I was hunting for one. I got three of them from Sourcemore just to have. Be careful though because there's a bigger Geekvape Illusion that uses TFV8 Cloud Beast coils.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well ain't you smart! Well done!

The Geekvape Illusion Mini can use the Triton RTA also, but the vape is meh. Better to use the glass like you've used it!
I doubled up on adapters and used a Vaporesso EUC coil in mine. It tightened up the draw a little too much for me. But it's pretty cool it can actually be done :D.

quadraginta

Member For 3 Years
Rumor has it (From a thread over on The Dark Side. Nods, variously, to hittman, JoeyC, and rduncan06.) that the bubble glass from an Augvape Intake will fit the Cerberus with a BB RBA.

Due to a fortuitous series of circumstances, I just happened to have all the ingredients for such an assembly close at hand.

So I tried it and I can confirm that (at least this one time) it works.

The dual Clapton coils that ship with the BB RBA clock out at 0.36 ohms on the mod box I used to check it. That's brand new coils, so YMMV. I hadn't wicked it yet, so I can't say anything about how this kludge will vape. That's gonna have to wait, since I have another atomizer in line ahead to check out on the Cerberus.

For those who may be interested, Intake bubble glass replacements can be had via Fasttech for $1.97 for a two pack. (https://www.fasttech.com/p/9677071)

I just ordered a couple, due to this interesting development.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rumor has it (From a thread over on The Dark Side. Nods, variously, to hittman, JoeyC, and rduncan06.) that the bubble glass from an Augvape Intake will fit the Cerberus with a BB RBA.

Due to a fortuitous series of circumstances, I just happened to have all the ingredients for such an assembly close at hand.

The dual Clapton coils that ship with the BB RBA clock out at 0.36 ohms on the mod box I used to check it. That's brand new coils, so YMMV. I hadn't wicked it yet, so I can't say anything about how this kludge will vape. That's gonna have to wait, since I have another atomizer in line ahead to check out on the Cerberus.

For those who may be interested, Intake bubble glass replacements can be had via Fasttech for $1.97 for a two pack. (https://www.fasttech.com/p/9677071)

Thanks. I grabbed one too. :)
I have a Cerberus that came with the Nova.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wow, thank you for posting this! I would've never known, don't own any intakes. I'll be on the lookout for those glasses though.

VU Sponsors