Become a Patron!

I don't want to live anymore - Please someone kill me...

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say, "Maybe they're tone deaf", but "rap" doesn't have a single damn thing to do with actual music anyway... so it's gotta be that their aim is to annoy as many people as possible... just like every other "rapping" idiot.

Most rappers are people who can't do music, yes. I'm no fan of rap, that's for damn sure. Yet I have to admit, a few rappers do have talent, and I enjoy listening to what they do. Eminem, Grandmaster Flash or De La Soul come to mind.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most rappers are people who can't do music, yes. I'm no fan of rap, that's for damn sure. Yet I have to admit, a few rappers do have talent, and I enjoy listening to what they do. Eminem, Grandmaster Flash or De La Soul come to mind.

I liked "Epic" by Faith No More... and "1994" by Jason Aldean (notice how both of those also had some actual music, along with the rap). No other "rap" I've ever had the misfortune to hear was worth listening to. Another country song, by Rascal Flatts, also kinda-sorta qualifies as a rap, and I like it a lot (Bob That Head) -- but the rap is actually SUNG, and their singer is SPECTACULAR.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but "rap" doesn't have a single damn thing to do with actual music anyway
Well yes and no depending on who you ask.
As well as the genre in question.Which is a whole other discussion.
Anyhow the further back in Rap history you go the more basic it gets.
See DJ Hollywood especially his older stuff.
Grand Master Flash is another 1 you should look up.
Fab Five Freddy yet another...By the way if you like the group (Blondie) you have probably heard of this dude.See video below!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well yes and no depending on who you ask.
As well as the genre in question.Which is a whole other discussion.
Anyhow the further back in Rap history you go the more basic it gets.
See DJ Hollywood especially his older stuff.
Grand Master Flash is another 1 you should look up.
Fab Five Freddy yet another...By the way if you like the group (Blondie) you have probably heard of this dude.See video below!

I'll be damned if I'll ever look up anything "rap"... YUCK! I have more respect for my ears.

Debbie Harry was still pretty then. :)

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be damned if I'll ever look up anything "rap"... YUCK! I have more respect for my ears.

Debbie Harry was still pretty then. :)

Andria
Some of the older stuff ain't that bad.

And Debbie Harry is still smoking hot at least to me she is...Cheers!

1435742469-e9b70c076d7ca51a9987e74b03e8f4e8-600x759.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do love listening to Eminem. As you said, talent, and he can actually sing. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but there's some out there that I love the beat to. Also a fan of NWA. I have quite a bit loaded up on my iPod, Hip Hop, too. Way more than I ever expected I'd listen to, or even enjoy, especially at this age, LOL. Anything peppy, or with a really good beat, I'm a fan of. And, it gets me through really long days at work.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do love listening to Eminem. As you said, talent, and he can actually sing. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but there's some out there that I love the beat to. Also a fan of NWA. I have quite a bit loaded up on my iPod, Hip Hop, too. Way more than I ever expected I'd listen to, or even enjoy, especially at this age, LOL. Anything peppy, or with a really good beat, I'm a fan of. And, it gets me through really long days at work.
Here's 1 you should like...Cheers!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lol...someone had to do it I suppose. This is actually a pretty entertaining response to Dip Shitters song.

That's the guys that run my local vape shop, Mountian vapors. Good people IRL, even though I order most of my stuff online I still try to patron the shop, plus right down the street from my wife's work and they carry her favorite juice. They did better than rip, but that's not saying much lol.

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the guys that run my local vape shop, Mountian vapors. Good people IRL, even though I order most of my stuff online I still try to patron the shop, plus right down the street from my wife's work and they carry her favorite juice. They did better than rip, but that's not saying much lol.

Celebrities in the hood....got to love it....Ryan is so real and motivates so many vapors...plus you got to luv Jonsie the cat....lol

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He accomplished his goal. All Rip wanted was for everyone to talk about him and watch the video. The video probably has alot of views and everyone is talking about him. He knows that the song was horrible. It was a marketing ploy and seems to have worked just like he wanted.

Rip is a smart man, he knows what he is doing. He knows that song is horrible, and he made it that way on purpose. Look at all the people talking about him, playing right into his plan.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He accomplished his goal. All Rip wanted was for everyone to talk about him and watch the video. The video probably has alot of views and everyone is talking about him. He knows that the song was horrible. It was a marketing ploy and seems to have worked just like he wanted.

Rip is a smart man, he knows what he is doing. He knows that song is horrible, and he made it that way on purpose. Look at all the people talking about him, playing right into his plan.

I didn't watch the video; I won't watch any video of him, or of rap crap, so him doing rap crap is immediate and unequivocal, I WON'T watch it. I think he is quite possibly in the top 3 of most annoying people on the internet. Maybe #1.

Andria

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't watch the video; I won't watch any video of him, or of rap crap, so him doing rap crap is immediate and unequivocal, I WON'T watch it. I think he is quite possibly in the top 3 of most annoying people on the internet. Maybe #1.

Andria

Who’s #2 and #3? I’m starting to believe that you have a secret affinity for rap music.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who’s #2 and #3? I’m starting to believe that you have a secret affinity for rap music.

Umm... rap ISN'T music at all. It's just noise with rhythm, and lots of foul language and disrespect to women.

I'm not sure who #2 and #3 are... probably some of those asshat ANTZ.

Andria

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Umm... rap ISN'T music at all. It's just noise with rhythm, and lots of foul language and disrespect to women.

I'm not sure who #2 and #3 are... probably some of those asshat ANTZ.

Andria

Lol...ok.

VU Sponsors