Become a Patron!

I Don't Like My Juice

Hey guys, I'm new around here. I don't know everything about vaping, but i know enough to get by. I just got a 120ml bottle of juice from vaporcore. It's Unicorn Puke by Lost Art. It smelled really good, so I went with it rather than my go to. It's not as great as I was hoping. I'm not totally against it, but I'm not super excited about it either. I'm not sure what to do because they don't accept returns or exchanges on Premium liquids. Anyone have any ideas?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try to sell what's left or trade off or pif. Comes with the territory of buying vape products. Definitely can't return juice most times. They can't really it.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've said it before, buying juice is like playing Russian Roulette with your wallet, only 5 rounds in the chamber instead of 1

Any ideas on places/websites to look at for trades or selling? Most that I've come across have been shut down due to a lot of changing policies. I'd really like to figure something out, I've only used a tankworth of it. Definitely wish I had just gone with my favorite.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's an ejuice subforum here but I seem to get the link k to copy. For trading and selling juice. Hardware section as well for buying and trading used mods

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have some listed there now, take a look, maybe trade? Shoot me a PM.

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
i bought a bottle of peppermint and another of strong spearmint
on their own they are ott but just a small amount in other crap flavours changes them to bearable / ok
i call then rescue flavours

VU Sponsors