Become a Patron!

I dont know what this is

Can someone help me out? Let's just say I'm a noob at the slang, and difference between things, I'm just starting to build my own shit. But I got this from a friend, but my kangertech doesn't like it, so I want to sell it, but first need to know what it is.
bbc3b354978b6dec6db1d41cd726bed9.jpg
af39a9186fb7cf1474e7d984c6aec123.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is a mutation x RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer)..Generally intended for higher power devices.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And now...for my 1000th post... :D

Hey bud...Mike is right. That is a Mutation X, like a clone or and well traveled V1. I don't have the V1 so I can't say for sure but I have the copper V2 and V3 and they came with black drip tips so I am guessing that is either a clone or an after market drip tip. But I can't say for sure so I don't want to speculate beyond that....

What I do know is that looks like a pretty solid build meant for higher wattage regulated boxes. When you say your mod "doesn't like it" do you mean it doesn't put out enough vapor for you on your mod or what exactly you don't like about it? That atty is a rebuilable atomizer and doesn't have coils you can buy premade persay for it but people do wrap and sell coils for RDA's online and on ebay but you would still have to install them and check it for shorts yourself.

If you don't rebuild and have no desire to and don't have the gear and tools than I would PIF it for sure...someone will love it. It's an atomizer that is meant for cloud chasing and although it has ok flavor...if you're not about the clouds than this RDA wouldn't be what you're looking for anyways.

If you do want to get into rebuilding some day I would just stash it till you're ready...it's a very easy atty to build on and a good one as you can use pretty much any gauge wire in it down to about 20 without any problems. It's up to you. Either way happy vaping and cheers! :)

JonnyBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a copper Mutation X with a chuff cap.

VU Sponsors