Become a Patron!

I don't know how..

Can anyone tell how this can be repaired and is it even possible? I can't just put it on as easy as it looks, vape just fell off from table and by the title you can see i don't know how. Help me please.
E764C42B-4425-4208-9A0F-96CC266693D2.jpeg E5E7C1F1-A048-40DD-BF49-D8916682EDD7.jpeg
Vape: Authentic Eleaf TESSERA 150W TC VW Box Mod + ELLO TS Tank

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that a Heat Sink, the bottom of an Atomizer or the 510 from the MOD? Hard to tell from the pictures.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Could be broke beyond repair. That ring that's out of place looks like the air flow control ring, if you can get that back in place the tank may still work. Might take some force but it's possible and if that fails then you haven't lost anything because its unusable like it is anyways.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone tell how this can be repaired and is it even possible? I can't just put it on as easy as it looks, vape just fell off from table and by the title you can see i don't know how. Help me please.
View attachment 128612 View attachment 128613
Vape: Authentic Eleaf TESSERA 150W TC VW Box Mod + ELLO TS Tank
You might be able to snap it back together if you're careful. I'd make sure everything looked to be in place and use a pliers or small channel locks. But not steel on steel. I'd probably use a dish towel or something. Does everything look like it'll fit back together? If anythings bent or threads dont work it's probably shot. If you could explain a little more about whats going on, maybe we could help you more.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a press fit base that got knocked out of whack.
Put it on two pieces of wood with the 510 sticking down between the two pieces of wood (or however you want to get the base to rest on the wood, not the 510).
Put a piece of wood on the top and hit it with a hammer till it sits flush. Probably just one good strike.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
^^^ This

Or you can tape up some small channel lock pliers and give it a little hard grip to reseat it. You must have dropped that from some height.

VU Sponsors