Become a Patron!

I done messed up

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was mixing a 110ml bottle of my strawberry yogurt and accidentally squeezed the bottle of marshmellow a little too hard and ended up with 3.75 g instead of the 1.1 that I was supposed to have. I mixed an additional 10 ml in the bottle (all I had room for) using everything in proportion except for the marshmellow but that really did nothing for me in the over all scheme of things. Is there anything else I can do or should I just let it steep and hope it's not too sweet?

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was going to but I don't have any more 120s at the moment and I have to make it into 4 120s to get it right or 2 to have the marshmellow doubled. That wouldn't be as bad as having it quadrupled.

How much more sweet will it end up being? Like is marshmellow really a strong sweetner? I've only used it at 1-2% just to mellow out and and a little more volume to the mouth feel. I haven't noticed a considerable amount of sweet at the levels I've used it

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've done similar many times. Most times its plenty vape-able.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I assumed it would be seems how the juice I have been used to is mostly sweetners, but I figured I'd ask before hand. I mixed it to take on my trip to cuba that I'm leaving for on Saturday. I mixed 120ml yogurt and 50ml strawberry cheesecake. I figure that would get me through a week but if the yogurt is no good I'm going to have to try again...lol

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I posted the recipe for the yogurt in the recipe section if either of you would like to try it.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't sweat it and just wait and see. I tried FA m/mallow at first at 3% and after waiting thought "huh, what marshmallow?" I now use it at 6%. But at times think it could still be a smidge higher.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How much more sweet will it end up being? Like is marshmellow really a strong sweetner? I've only used it at 1-2% just to mellow out and and a little more volume to the mouth feel. I haven't noticed a considerable amount of sweet at the levels I've used it

I don't think you'll notice it very much...

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried it about an hour ago. It is a little on the sweet side and the extra marshmellow just kind of calmed the sharpness of the yogurt down but it's vapeable.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried it about an hour ago. It is a little on the sweet side and the extra marshmellow just kind of calmed the sharpness of the yogurt down but it's vapeable.

Good news anyway at least you don't have to dump it...

VU Sponsors