Become a Patron!

I couldn't believe this shit so I looked it up!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Crazy world consumerism at its best lol ...waiting for the Bespoke one off diamond encrusted watch shot of the person vaping this

The tag line should be ...

A vape line for those with deep pockets, the very cream of society, those who oppose philanthropism, it's not like it goes with you when you die so vape like a sultan

Contains: truffles, elephant tusks, rhino horn, shark fin, whale vomit, gold leaf, Rolex watches, keys to the Ferrari, with hint of a fine Cuban virgin and the tobacco she once rolled on her leg, unicorn farts, tears of a child who had their candy stolen

Last edited:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know. I wouldn't be shocked if it was for real. I'm convinced there are people stupid enough to pay $500 for a bottle of juice.

For me, that's like 10,000 ml.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crazy world consumerism at its best lol ...waiting for the Bespoke one off diamond encrusted watch shot of the person vaping this

The tag line should be ...

A vape line for those with deep pockets, the very cream of society, those who oppose philanthropism, it's not like it goes with you when you die so vape like a sultan

Contains: truffles, elephant tusks, rhino horn, shark fin, whale vomit, gold leaf, Rolex watches, keys to the Ferrari, with hint of a fine Cuban virgin and the tobacco she once rolled on her leg, unicorn farts, tears of a child who had their candy stolen

LMFAO!!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It was something to the effect of if they bought it, they'd get ejuice for a year or something like that.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hqdefault.jpg

VU Sponsors