Become a Patron!

I cant find info on this battery

Hello all, this is my first post on here and am excited for feedback as this seems to be a very helpful place. So I went to a local store and picked up a couple 20700 batteries for my pulse as I was using 18650's and wanted to step up for a little longer life. Well I completely spaced on asking for the amp rating on the battery I got and went online to figure it out. Weeeellllll, apparently my battery doesn't exist, or at least this exact model. So i was hoping someone may have the same battery or can help me determine the max continuous amp discharge so I don't build too low and blow my hand off. It is a Sanyo CH20700B 8120. It has a white sticker on there also saying its 4250mAh and 3.7v. Sorry if I said something unintelligent, I am still learning all the proper names for things. And just in case it is important I use a drop rda with a .25 build but I plan on changing it with the introduction of these batteries. Thank you all!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sanyo good... Specially with powa 4250 maah... Last so looong time.....
Hello all, this is my first post on here and am excited for feedback as this seems to be a very helpful place. So I went to a local store and picked up a couple 20700 batteries for my pulse as I was using 18650's and wanted to step up for a little longer life. Well I completely spaced on asking for the amp rating on the battery I got and went online to figure it out. Weeeellllll, apparently my battery doesn't exist, or at least this exact model. So i was hoping someone may have the same battery or can help me determine the max continuous amp discharge so I don't build too low and blow my hand off. It is a Sanyo CH20700B 8120. It has a white sticker on there also saying its 4250mAh and 3.7v. Sorry if I said something unintelligent, I am still learning all the proper names for things. And just in case it is important I use a drop rda with a .25 build but I plan on changing it with the introduction of these batteries. Thank you all!
Any battery with so much Mah.... ha ... I loving long time......

Why 4250 they should have use a round figure like 5000mah...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say good being a sanyo but that's one that battery Mooch hasn't texted yet as far as I can tell. He tested the nrc20700a,b but nothing for this one

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I'd say good being a sanyo but that's one that battery Mooch hasn't texted yet as far as I can tell. He tested the nrc20700a,b but nothing for this one

I am hoping it is around 20amp for its max continuous. I cant even find a website selling these so I don't know how my local vape store got them. I saw the others at like 15amp and 10amp. I'd be happy if its 15amps but 10 amps doesn't give me much playing room for lower resistance builds since I am using a dual coil rda. I bought some pre-built coils too that I wanted to try out too but most of them are rated at .36 per coil.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He rated the nrc20700. The one being asked about is a ch20700. Not sure if there's a difference in model number here but nothing comes up about the ones in question
2b656cfd9229f565be1d47f76a791924.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Op also states his battery is 4250mah. Higher than the one Mooch rated. Just trying to double check is all.

The Sanyo B, mooch rates them 16 amps/4000 mah.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...nch-test-results-a-peek-at-the-future.775809/
Decent batteries if you don’t vape really high wattages, I picked some up for a friend and they last him to the next day how he vapes.

He rated the nrc20700. The one being asked about is a ch20700. Not sure if there's a difference in model number here but nothing comes up about the ones in question
2b656cfd9229f565be1d47f76a791924.jpg

It also had a 4000 mAh rating so I assumed it was not the same battery as shown in the chart, thats why I brought this question here, in hopes somebody knows something about it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure man. Sorry I can't find anything on it either

Not sure man. Sorry I can't find anything on it either

you're good, I just think that this battery must not be very popular so nothing is stated about it. Or maybe its really new. Who knows. My vape shop is not one for getting really new products so this confuses me.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Last edited:

VU Sponsors