Become a Patron!

I cant blow Os

So ive been practicing blowing os for a month now and i can get them to come out but the problem is that they dont stay Like os for to long. They almost instantly break apart after about 1- 2 sec. Im vaping on a sigelei box mod with a rda dual coil build so I know im getting enough vapor. Any tips on how to make them last longer.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Propulsion, spin, thickness all play a role. More so the spin will keep your "o" and "o" for longer. If you're just blowing vapor in the shape of an "o" without any spin (not to be confused with bending) the "o" will dissipate a lot faster.
Check YouTube bro. Forget who does it but search for "how to blow o's like a pro" he breaks down the technique quite well.

LarryYo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That would be mintymechanic my friend @CurlyxCracker
There is a lot to Oh's i recently came through a few break throughs on my technique on how i cough em out and bending has become my best friend as well. I cant blow a single Oh and have it stay an Oh for long but if i give it a little push it helps get much bigger and seems to be denser. its all just trial and error mang

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell I cant even get tornados to work I could never blow smoke rings or Ohh's or anything

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive only had issues with doing jellyfishes at first...then I turned off the fan that was next to my room...perfecting motions now..
Already blew O's as a young *****user and since quitting my bad habits I still remember how to do the tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive only had issues with doing jellyfishes at first...then I turned off the fan that was next to my room...perfecting motions now..
Already blew O's as a young ****user and since quitting my bad habits I still remember how to do the tricks.
You mean as a young tobacco user right ;)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Calm air.

Any air movement in the room will break up the Os.

Disclaimer: I do find the whole thing a bit silly
Ah, yes I forgot to mention this! Calm air is a must! Can't get decent "o"s going with a draft,even a small one not directly in the room, but if it's" pulling air from the room, it may not be immediately noticeable but will affect it. And as long as you didn't start vaping to do "tricks" or clouds, but to stop smoking and it morphed into this then I'm all for it. If you started vaping to do "cool tricks brah", I'm out.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell I cant even get tornados to work I could never blow smoke rings or Ohh's or anything
I used to French inhale with combustible products, but can't while vaping to save my life! Tornadoes are easy, although I don't get them EVERY time I try, but easiest "trick" imo

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ah, yes I forgot to mention this! Calm air is a must! Can't get decent "o"s going with a draft,even a small one not directly in the room, but if it's" pulling air from the room, it may not be immediately noticeable but will affect it. And as long as you didn't start vaping to do "tricks" or clouds, but to stop smoking and it morphed into this then I'm all for it. If you started vaping to do "cool tricks brah", I'm out.
Try holding your mouth(WITHOUT A MIRROR) in a shape of what you feel is a "O" after you inhale. Expel a tiny amount of vapor by releasing that holds the inhale in and then try using a light coughing method pushing forward with your tongue (holding your tongue how it would act when coughing). Practice makes perfect and it will take a week of doing it in your spare time to get the procedure down pact, there is hope brotha!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try holding your mouth(WITHOUT A MIRROR) in a shape of what you feel is a "O" after you inhale. Expel a tiny amount of vapor by releasing that holds the inhale in and then try using a light coughing method pushing forward with your tongue (holding your tongue how it would act when coughing). Practice makes perfect and it will take a week of doing it in your spare time to get the procedure down pact, there is hope brotha!
Oh and don't do this in front of others especially the wife/girlfriend, or prepare for mass jokes! Lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Jellyfish are hard to capture by yourself with a shitty camera...
20151218_184116.jpg
3 O's in Tandem and then Forcefield...I think Forcefields are easy and fun...many more possiblities with them
20151218_184035.jpg 20151218_183555.jpg

LarryYo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Already blew O's as a young ***user and since quitting my bad habits I still remember how to do the tricks.
***use is still very relevant to me tho not combustion lol but thats where i started as well i will have to wait til i get home and il upload some footage ;)
also fancy seeing you here friend @raymo2u

@alanjrsmith It also helps on doing some breathing techniques my brother is a trombone player so he has to sustain notes then give it a little umph at certain parts. So when I am having a little trick sesh i practiced just letting vapor flow freely from your mouth and get used to the cough while letting the vapor out. your Oh's will start to form naturally and you just need to fine tune it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
***use is still very relevant to me tho not combustion lol but thats where i started as well i will have to wait til i get home and il upload some footage ;)
also fancy seeing you here friend @raymo2u
We've met previously? Excuse me if I dont recall...my brain isnt what it once was ;)

Edit...Now I remember, the TFV4 RBA convo :cool:

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I've never been able to do it either. Maybe it is something that just takes more practice.

VU Sponsors