[Hurry Up] Voopoo Vinci X Kit Giveaway - We Need Your Attention---Ended

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, Guys!
Ave40 is coming back with another giveaway! This time, we bring the best vape pod mod kit, Voopoo Vinci X Kit, to all of you!
(Don't know about this device, click here to view: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W)

voopoo-vinci-x-jpg.851321

Here are the simple rules as always!
1. Hit that link to view our website and the device.(I will put all the links down below)
2. Also, view the current pod mod kits on our website, Smok RPM40, Voopoo Vinci series, Geekvape Aegis Boost, etc.
3. Tell us which pod mod kit do you like best and explain the reason in the comment!

We have three prizes to giveaway this time. Join us with all your friends!

Valid time: November 12th - November 18th

The lucky winners will be announced after I sort out. And the winners will be chosen randomly through Random.org website to maintain the fairness!

Our website: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40
Voopoo Vinci X Kit: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W
Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod Kit:Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod Kit 40W 1500mAh
Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit:Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit 1500mAh
Smok RPM40 Pod Mod Kit: Smok RPM40 Vape Pod System Kit 40W 1500mAh
Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod Mod Kit: Geekvape Aegis boost Pod Mod Kit 40W

Have a good day!

Ave40

-------------------------------------------------------Updated----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
So the Giveaway promotion ended already! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

Here is the name list in the order of your comments!

Anibird, Jsolo, ZoeBoy, dunskoy, masrock, Nextron, Belladona, Adapptiv, Art85, miroslav81, Russianmafia, Irked Particle, vuJim, Bigbob2322, AlSok, VladSumy, Gross Fater, Natawa77, Boris_bmp, PonyHead, Artemis, ItsRaw, Ed Taiga, Stanis, alexnorg, Theisraelman, Elvira,
Just Frank, Eduard Sorokin,

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
Congratulations! Adapptiv, Artemis, Elvira.

winner.jpg

I will contact you guys later for some necessary details!
Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. Hit that link to view our website and the device.(I will put all the links down below) done

2. Also, view the current pod mod kits on our website, Smok RPM40, Voopoo Vinci series, Geekvape Aegis Boost, etc. Done

3. Tell us which pod mod kit do you like best and explain the reason in the comment! The Voopoo Vinci x mod pod Kit. It's got all the great features of the Voopoo Vinci plus the battery is replaceable! The Vinci provides excellent flavor while producing some pretty big clouds. The wattage can be adjusted and it takes all the pnp series of coils. It also has adjustable airflow allowing this pod to go from a restricted mtl to an airy dl. And did I mention that the battery is replaceable? :D

Jsolo

Member For 1 Year
I really like the new GeekVape Aegis Boost the RDTA looks really nice & I have always like the Aegis line of mods The Voopoo VinciX also looks really nice with the removable 18650 Battery

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pod mod I like best is the Voopoo Vinci X. In addition to good size and looks,
it has variable wattage, replaceable 18650 and a 5.5ml pod. Well done.
Thanks for the chance.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1. Hit that link to view our website and the device.(I will put all the links down below)
Done
2. Also, view the current pod mod kits on our website, Smok RPM40, Voopoo Vinci series, Geekvape Aegis Boost, etc.
Done
3. Tell us which pod mod kit do you like best and explain the reason in the comment!
I like Geekvape Aegis boost Pod because it has a stylish design unique + RDTA + IP67 + 3.7ml e-juice refillable = walks in heavy rain without worries about short circuits.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really like the Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit. It has very stylish designs. I also like that it’s small and portable so it’d be perfect for traveling! I also like that it goes up to 70w. The single 18650 battery will give good amount of power as well! I like that it holds 5.5ml. Also that it’s made of protective material! I’m very excited to have a chance to own one of these! Thank you for the giveaway!

miroslav81

Member For 1 Year
I like the design of ageis very much, but Vinci x have separate battery, that is con. Like design too, and clours. Vinci x have a good finish tuch, I hold vinci pod mod in my hand and it's very very nice filing. It has very nice mtl feel. I vote for Vinci x, but and Ageis is nice.

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Aegis Boost because of its battery capacity, but mostly because of the legendary durability of the Aegis series. :)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1. Hit that link ...: Done!
2. Also, view the current pod mod kits ...: Done!

I believe I like the Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W best of them all because:
  • I like the styling best (though I'm not crazy about some of the colour schemes ;))
  • I like that it goes up to 70W
  • I like the fact you can clearly see your juice level
  • I like that it uses an 18650 battery
My first contest entry on VapingUnderground! I like that you made it easy :)

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 3
I like the Vince X , having a replaceable 18650 battery, clear nice sized tank with great looks and perfect hand fit.

Gross Fater

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Looked at the pod mod. I like it.
2. Looked around at the different pods.
3. I really like this one if it really has the rdta feature.
Geekvape Aegis boost Pod Mod Kit 40W

VU Sponsors