Charges in: 45 minutes
Pulls availabe on full charge: 250
Honeycomb diameter size: 0.01mm
Pod capacity equivalent to: 3 packs of cigarettes
Pod longevity: 650 pulls
Power: 6 W
Pressure-sensitive: Pull detection
Detects changes down to: 0.001atm

Battery capacity: 350mAh ? I've single cell watch battery led flashlights with higher mAh rating. I do not actually but have seen many such flashlights have well over 2,500 mAh for sale. My point is 350 mAh is a very short time. I use a single cell 18650 battery in a mechanical mod and it usually lasts around 48 to 50 hours or so, depending on how I draw to vape on it.

Pod e-liquid capacity: 2 ml ? Forget it. I use a squonking mod, the mechanical one that has a 10 ml bottle. This lasts me three to four days of vaping though recently has began only lasting two days. Yay! I'm vaping the copious amount of 5 ml a day! Watch out all you 20 ml a day vapers, I'm catching up!

Charges in: 45 minutes ? My 18650 batteries do take a few hours to charge, so yes, your miniscule 350 mAh battery charging in 45 minutes wins. Although consider I get over two days of charge time on my batteries. Think that negates your tiny victory.

Pulls availabe on full charge: 250 ? Well first off, available is not spelled correctly. Secondly, I don't bother counting how many times I take a draw, hit, toke off my mod to compare but I know it is well over 250 per full battery charge. I think you mean draw, toke, hit using the term pull there. I also don't comprehend calling a draw a puff. To me a puff implies you blow outward, when I draw from a mod I'm inhaling not blowing out or exhaling.

Honeycomb diameter size: 0.01mm ? I think your calibers may be off. If it was the size quoted here it would be as thin as a human hair and not so easily photographed.

Pod capacity equivalent to: 3 packs of cigarettes ? Damn, I wish everyone in the industry would get together and settle this debate scientifically. As it is there are too many subjective variables to say 2 ml or 10 ml equals even 1 pack of cigarettes. For one variable as an example, you need to consider human physiology. We are made different so if 1 ml is 1 pack for Joe it might only be .50 of a pack for Fred. Yes, an average can be used as a guideline but to promote a product based on a specific claim that 2 ml is 3 packs of cigarettes is not good practice. What you're expressing then is my 10 ml is 15 packs of cigarettes, which I go through in 2 days. I call bull. In nearly the 40 years I smoked I never went over a pack a day. Why the blazes then would I now be consuming over 7.5 packs a day by vaping? Sorry, no, that's bunk.

Pod longevity: 650 pulls ? But the battery only allows 250 at one go. That possibly a safety consideration to avoid people suffering nicotine sickness and overdose?

Power: 6 W ? Using a mechanical I run about 25 to 27 watts but that diminishes as battery does as well. Nothing good or bad in 6 watts, if it functions well, then I guess good on it.

Pressure-sensitive: Pull detection ? Ah, one feature I like. I mean sincerely, it can be rough for me to recall mashing my thumb on a button. I am always squeezing my squonk bottle to fire my mod. That doesn't do too well.

Detects changes down to: 0.001atm ??????? Um, okay? Do you mean ohms? Why would this be important if the device as it seems is designed to use disposable coils/coil assemblies? Why would it need to detect changes? Does it magically build a sandcastle if there's a change? You have me curious but, ... not enough to buy the device.

All in, not impressed by the parameters of this device as a potential customer. Can see it is not a device clearly marketed for intermediate to advanced vapers. Doubt I could suggest it to new vapers even. The old EgO style vape pens had a 950 mAh rating, you could put tanks on them holding 5 ml at one point. I could locate them being sold for around $15 USD with a charger. These are listed at 24.99 Brit Pounds it seems, not sure of the conversion rate and not interested to look but if we go evens that would be $25 USD, still $10 USD higher than $15 for an EgO pen vape.

Welcome to the Underground. :) Also whilst considering fathers, I'd not buy mine a life saver if he was drowning. Instead I'd urinate on him, or in his general direction. No that may not seem respectful but then why respect a father that fondles children? No it was not me. No I'm not jealous. I very much dislike adults fondling children. To me it is not something I can construe as being ethical, moral. It is cowardice and dishonor in my view, ranking alongside rape.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors