Become a Patron!

HSMOK.com juice review: Strawberry.

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The following will be a review on 1 of the 5 flavors that I recieved from HSMOK.com. I will have other posts for the remaining flavors.

These juices were sent to me free of charge by HSMOK.com for the purpose of this review. I was not paid or coerced to say anything biased about these items. The following is my thoughts and opinions and yours may be different. All flavors were tested on a Velocity RDA with a single 22g spaced kanthol coil at .45 ohms being fired at 60-80 watts (it produced great flavor and is extremely easy to clean and rewick).

Strawberry: http://www.hsmok.com/diy-e-liquids/fruit/strawberry-e-liquid-flavor-10ml.html

Seller's description – With good smell of fresh strawberry, like you are in the yard with full strawberry, can't lose it.

Price on HSMOK.com – $1.70 for 10ml
Nicotine – 6mg
VG/PG Ratio – The VG/PG is 30/70.
Color – Clear/Yellow
Smell – Jist like real strawberries.
Flavor – The flavor was sweet on the inhale and had a light tartness on exhale. For being a single flavor it had surprising depth. Was potent and didn't taste watered down at all.
Vapor Production – Not a cloud chasers juice. It produced a satisfactory amount of rich vapor for having a lower amount of VG.
Throat Hit – Light.

Pros – A much deeper flavor than I expected. Came in solid glass bottles with dripper caps. Was shipped in a sea of bubble wrap, it would take a serious disaster to damage the bottles inside. Priced to sell. Makes a good flavor shot if you want to add a little strawberry to your current juice.
Cons – Low VG (not really a con unless you are looking for thicker clouds).

In Conclusion: Try it.

I really liked this flavor. It was refreshing and the juice carried the flavor very well. I am not usually a fan of strawberry vapes but I feel like adding a shot of sweet cream flavoring into this would really make it pop. I don't see myself vaping a single flavor for long so I would not say this is an all day vape; but if I was sitting on the porch with a glass of lemonade on a warm day I would definitely have this flavor with me.

A Side note on pricing for HSMOK.com:
When I reviewed HSMOK.com the website I learned that shipping would be $17.55 for me. This price did not change when I added more and more juices to my cart. Therefore the overall cost per item goes down dramatically when you order several flavors. Ordering 5 flavors at 10ml each is $7.70 which is an amazing price, but after adding shipping (17.55 + 7.70) is $25.25. This breaks down to $5.05 per 10ml bottle, still an amazing price! Unfortunately if you only order one 10ml bottle you are paying (1.40 + 17.55) $18.95. My suggestion would be to order several flavors and enjoy the great pricing.

If you plan on ordering juice, use code "Keith_product_usa" to let them know I sent you!

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

Attachments

• 20150710_175209.jpg
    20150710_175209.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

VU Sponsors