Become a Patron!

HSMOK.com juice review: Juicy Peach.

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The following will be a review on 1 of the 5 flavors that I recieved from HSMOK.com. I will have other posts for the remaining flavors.

These juices were sent to me free of charge by HSMOK.com for the purpose of this review. I was not paid or coerced to say anything biased about these items. The following is my thoughts and opinions and yours may be different. All flavors were tested on a Velocity RDA with a single 22g spaced kanthol coil at .45 ohms being fired at 60-80 watts (it produced great flavor and is extremely easy to clean and rewick).

Juicy Peach: http://www.hsmok.com/diy-e-liquids/fruit/juicy-peach-e-liquid-flavor-10ml.html

Seller's description – The juicy peach is big and sweet, which skin is very thin, its flesh is so rich. Will be your favorite flavor.

Price on HSMOK.com – $1.50 for 10ml
Nicotine – 0mg
VG/PG Ratio – The VG/PG is 30/70.
Color – Clear
Smell – Smells more like peaches than actual peaches.
Flavor – Oh my god. This flavor could not be more on point. It is an actual peach flavor.
Vapor Production – Not a cloud chasers juice. It produced a satisfactory amount of rich vapor for having a lower amount of VG.
Throat Hit – Light.

Pros – Immensely sweet flavor, extremely cost effective, quality glass bottle with dripper, shipped quickly and safely, strong enough to use as a flavor shot.
Cons – Low VG (not really a con unless you are looking for thicker clouds).

In Conclusion: Buy it, right now.

I cannot express the greatness of this juice in words. I knew this juice was going to have a nice flavor when I first smelled it, but with the first vape I was blown away. This may be the first "single flavor" juice that can vape all day. The flavor was so rich and satisfying that it literally made my mouth water for more. If you are going to try any flavor from HSMOK.com make it this one. The flavor isn't overpowering but it is strong enough to use as a flavor shot in your other juices. I will be using this flavor for my peach tea vapes from now on.

A Side note on pricing for HSMOK.com:
When I reviewed HSMOK.com the website I learned that shipping would be $17.55 for me. This price did not change when I added more and more juices to my cart. Therefore the overall cost per item goes down dramatically when you order several flavors. Ordering 5 flavors at 10ml each is $7.70 which is an amazing price, but after adding shipping (17.55 + 7.70) is $25.25. This breaks down to $5.05 per 10ml bottle, still an amazing price! Unfortunately if you only order one 10ml bottle you are paying (1.40 + 17.55) $18.95. My suggestion would be to order several flavors and enjoy the great pricing.

If you plan on ordering juice, use code "Keith_product_usa" to let them know I sent you!

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

Attachments

• 20150710_175209.jpg
    20150710_175209.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A Side note on pricing for HSMOK.com:
When I reviewed HSMOK.com the website I learned that shipping would be $17.55 for me. This price did not change when I added more and more juices to my cart. Therefore the overall cost per item goes down dramatically when you order several flavors. Ordering 5 flavors at 10ml each is $7.70 which is an amazing price, but after adding shipping (17.55 + 7.70) is $25.25. This breaks down to $4.21 per 10ml bottle, still an amazing price! Unfortunately if you only order one 10ml bottle you are paying (1.40 + 17.55) $18.95. My suggestion would be to order several flavors and enjoy the great pricing.
If you plan on ordering juice, use code "Keith_product_usa" to let them know I sent you!
Based on the info I quoted, I feel compelled to ask a question. Didn't you say these were sent to you for free?

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes they were sent to me free. But I still researched the pricing and felt that I should let everyone know about the shipping and costs.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
$17.55 seams awful high for shipping. Most places I order from have free shipping and I can't remember ever paying more than $5 for shipping.

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which is exactly why I made sure to mention it in my reviews. The way they have the pricing set up is more for the person buying several bottles per order. They are charging you less than $2 per 10ml but make up that money on shipping. Ordering 3 bottles per order brings the cost down to an acceptable range. Ordering more than 3 makes it even more worth while.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How much do you have to order for free shipping to kick in?

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if they have a way of getting free shipping. I did not see anything about it on the website.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for that information Keith.

VU Sponsors