Become a Patron!

Howdy

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been a member on ecigforum a long time 2014, but I just recently started mixing my own juice. I've been building my own coils and sub ohming, and all the fun stuff for a good time now. I'm a newbie to D.I.Y. juice but making good stuff already. I was told I violated rules on the D.I.Y. thread on my previous vape forum for sharing a picture of guns with my flavors. So I'm hoping this forum is more accepting of guns. If guns are not allowed to be posted with my posts or talked about here let me know I'll avoid here to. Let me know I read the short list of rules and saw nothing against a gun being in pictures with my vape gear. I thought I would be polite and ask. Thanks I hope I have found a new vape forum home.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Akuser welcome to VU :)
You can have/share/discuss all the guns you want (just leave drugs out of the picture and you'll be fine).

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds great thanks Looks like a great place already I've only been here less than an hour. Also i'm not a gun fanatic either. I just wanted to be sure I was not going to offend someone if I had a picture with a gun involved. I don't post many pictures of guns I just like to know I can.

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks everyone been a wonderful welcome so far and it seems pretty active here so far I like that a lot.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Out of interest why picture the juice next to guns?
Is it these are my favourite things kind of thing or can you use it as a lubricant if youre in a tight spot:D

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The discussion I took that for was going into gun talk. N jokes about supplies n guns. Ect. Ect. I snapped it like a joke n said I have more guns n ammo than I'll ever own in diy supplies. I was then warned.

It was inappropriate though, a page or so before it they were chatting about ar15 ' s n juice n such I guess showing what your talking about is over the limit. LoL I understand if it's a rule. I just prefer to not be a part of a forum that says no pictures but it's ok to talk about the guns it's either ok or its not. It's a hosted picture costing no bandwidth for the site. They told me gun pictures go in the ccw thread I don't conceal carry those. I have handguns for that. LoL
Either way turned me off from them. I went looking for new vape forum. So far here has been great.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been a member on ecigforum a long time 2014, but I just recently started mixing my own juice. I've been building my own coils and sub ohming, and all the fun stuff for a good time now. I'm a newbie to D.I.Y. juice but making good stuff already. I was told I violated rules on the D.I.Y. thread on my previous vape forum for sharing a picture of guns with my flavors. So I'm hoping this forum is more accepting of guns. If guns are not allowed to be posted with my posts or talked about here let me know I'll avoid here to. Let me know I read the short list of rules and saw nothing against a gun being in pictures with my vape gear. I thought I would be polite and ask. Thanks I hope I have found a new vape forum home.
Welcome
A much more adult atmosphere over here.
Just steer clear of personal attacks, drugs, racism, etc and you will be fine
Heck we can even type the name of that other forum in posts over here :D

akuser47

Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree to simple adult rules such as that Mark. I see no problems here it's been very warm welcome. I'm very pleased

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome
A much more adult atmosphere over here.
Just steer clear of personal attacks, drugs, racism, etc and you will be fine
Heck we can even type the name of that other forum in posts over here :D
Nah, he can throw rocks at people, he just can't point and laugh.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've seen the political threads... jeebus. Need 2 showers after only reading those.
I feel sorry for political zealots.
So blind to the larger picture of things.

yeah I go over to one political thread and drop a comment and run sometimes :D
It is useless you cannot change a zealots viewpoint.

I spent close to 10 years in major political chat boards. In all that time I saw perhaps 3-4 people change their minds on things.
The ones that disagreed with me tended to grow to hate me as my political predictions continued to come true.
So I dropped out.

I predicted the recession and told them why I predicted it. They made fun of me because I could not give an exact date like a prophet or something.....
then when it happened somehow it was my fault :D

VU Sponsors