Become a Patron!

Howdy from SE Texas

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So as a smoker/dipper for almost 20 years I bought my first set up 3 weeks ago. I got me an istick and a vivi nova. Have touched cigarettes or dip since. A few days ago bought my first mech mod and sub tank, guns blazin and an Atlantis. Then a couple days later one of my new friends at my local vape shop gave me my first rda and talked me through my first coil build. So in 3 weeks I went from trying to quit to trying to chase clouds.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great success in such a short time. Kinda worked that way for me to. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy back from the Gulf Coast. Congrats on your achievements.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum jerry! If you're ever up in the College Station area I know a great vape shop with really friendly knowledgeable staff!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great success in such a short time. Kinda worked that way for me to. Congratulations!

The short span came from determination. My dad passed in October from rapid onset (read FUCKING FAST) stage 4 lung cancer. Meso played a big part in that but also 40+ years of heavy smoking. So I decided it was time for me to quit no matter the cost. Don't get me wrong, every now and then I still wanna just fire up a stogie but I don't.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear about your dad, lost mine to alcohol. But the smokes would have got him if the alcohol didn't first. I was going on 35 years of smoking, and was afraid I couldn't play that little game of evading cancer much longer. Haven't had a cigarette since 2-16-14, which is also the first time I picked up a vape. I don't do tobacco flavors, but every time I want a cigarette, I pull out a tobacco flavor. Usually takes only one hit. Best of luck to you.

VU Sponsors