Become a Patron!

how to wire a dna chip

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know much about the dna chips but I want to build one, do I need to use a mosfet with the dna chip or does it have its own

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im late to post, but Im pretty sure these chips are their own protection circuit.
Ive read over wiring diagrams for similar chips and no mosfet has ever been mentioned.

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
Why would you need a MOSFET, you've already got the DNA doing the same function the MOSFET does. You've just got a fancy screen with digital controls. If you're asking questions like this, you've still got a ways to go before simply jumping into building DIY mods.

The MOSFET has absolutely nothing to do with "protection circuits", its a DC voltage converter just like the "heart" of the DNA.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't have any problems doing the project in just can't seem to find a layout for the pins. I'm assuming the board isn't marked considering the size of it

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I won't have any problems doing the project in just can't seem to find a layout for the pins. I'm assuming the board isn't marked considering the size of it
The board is marked its pretty straight forward

VU Sponsors