Become a Patron!

How to Upload Photo From Phone to VU Thread. Web Also

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old guy here with limited computer/smart phone savy. What is the easiest way to upload a photo from your phone to a thread on VU? I have been sending the jpeg,etc, to my email, opening the attachment, then browsing for the file, then uploading. Is there an easier way? How about a photo from a website to a thread? Cut and paste? Any info would be appreciated.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Old guy here with limited computer/smart phone savy. What is the easiest way to upload a photo from your phone to a thread on VU? I have been sending the jpeg,etc, to my email, opening the attachment, then browsing for the file, then uploading. Is there an easier way? How about a photo from a website to a thread? Cut and paste? Any info would be appreciated.
I use Photobucket. Its free-www.photobucket.com you upload tour pic there and then it gives you a link. Just cut and past the link labeled direct.
If you hit in the editor on vu (the picture of the landscape) a box will open up asking for a url, in that box is where you will paste the "direct" link from photbucket.

VU Sponsors