Become a Patron!

How to print on Unicorn bottles ?

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im about to start my e juice line and was wondering how do some businesses get there name or logo on a unicorn bottle ????do they go thru a business or do they buy some kinda printing machine ??sorry if i put this post in the wrong spot

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They either have a bottle printer or are buying the bottle pre-printed from the manufacturer. What is a Unicorn bottle?
Could always go to an Office supply store, buy labels then print and apply yourself. Bottle printers are NOT cheap.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i dont want to put to much in to it its more of a gift with a poster along with my 30ml sample bottles that are dropper glass bottles i just think it would be cool to give this to a company with mg logo on the side and a unicorn bottle looks like a long bullet plastic bottle squeezable

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you search the Google... You might find someplace, to buy a small quantity of printed bottles.. Might try someplace that does the promotional printed coffee cups and drink bottle or pens. Try a Kinkos or Staples or Office depot.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is a Unicorn bottle?
This is a unicorn bottle.

11747-1.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I good printer and any labels at the local office supply like Staples will save some money and give a professional look.

VU Sponsors