Become a Patron!

How to post images

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually bb code works for me using the img tag. Or the icon in the post toolbar. Neither appear to be working all I see is a broken image icon and the IMG tag. How do I get images to work? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Test using add image button
8U4hdek

Test using bb code
8U4hdek

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Usually bb code works for me using the img tag. Or the icon in the post toolbar. Neither appear to be working all I see is a broken image icon and the IMG tag. How do I get images to work? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

8U4hdek

Test using bb code
8U4hdek

Have you tried the "Upload A File" option, at the bottom right where you just posted from.

upload_2018-1-6_23-51-35.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@CJ it does seem like there could be an issue here. I've been having the same problem... only time my pics show is when I use the upload a file option.

8U4hdek

Test using bb code
8U4hdek
What operating system and browser are you using?

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
random-1.jpg

Test external image

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Can you see this one?

FMqlg2MV7WFDTiRmgpZumwLaICs9YtKYsxXZ5cCtlZIqOCGG9AAStGa6RYaT3M3fVR0HR95kwRcujDqJwlyyOVSvI73byj0lfpMPRcX2xqsCPmYkgd2EBcjXWOHW6fpR-JsBU_FFuFLCC-9A61muSJRP6Xt4gif626AxcaevQ8igNpti6t7fxItsi_Fugco8pnmemAlAOLWguaaEXC5qTwZK6t82YafV4BszF1IHM9uQMtF0qI8lCqH6wgdShu4kdXjoVT4RBBsuggU8sDoicQE4oo-k55B7fnmrO2bQ-r6ClA6D-OA9T7QWCBdDaRCT6k7NK3c2sZQ0WIcZm7-JQwyfHpzWA0hRaO20HJkti7xGar3MZDN4lwBXgMvFug_jjZkh4OLX3lC7zQmsC2qJkefYqNAi9Ok79pEt63VoI-fcmgQmG1T6gltW_LJWekW86c6DwXLFexU1uI12_8vDUOT6c3BM2Yp83H7XrLGWUdOrOtGOnqqXyPi5kBWfB6BqxY_AETEktEoZSwpYvpwF-CUFuNb3wfVIlVURN3_OX2N50HXwQGYPrni5j_AADOVWu6RY1qvK1eSyujutJW2qhlcdiQ4JFOUUWPiMQk79=w640-h512-no

Reactions: CJ

VU Sponsors