Become a Patron!

How To Get Rid Of Vapers Window (Foggy Windows) 100% guaranteed

Blakeblood9

Member For 4 Years

to long didn't watch? Or maybe i sound horrible! Not a problem,

grab a rag, distilled white vinegar, (haven't tested with another other vinegar, give it elbow grease, finish with wiping it off with a paper towel.

Do you have money and no vinegar? feel free to shop on amazon where they have the
$11 eraser: HERE
$4 spray: HERE

goodluck and drive safe, $4 or $11 to have less risk getting in a car accident? psh.

hope you guys found this helpful! :)

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

to long didn't watch? Or maybe i sound horrible! Not a problem,

grab a rag, distilled white vinegar, (haven't tested with another other vinegar, give it elbow grease, finish with wiping it off with a paper towel.

Do you have money and no vinegar? feel free to shop on amazon where they have the
$11 eraser: HERE
$4 spray: HERE

goodluck and drive safe, $4 or $11 to have less risk getting in a car accident? psh.

hope you guys found this helpful! :)
Windex, and others make a glass cleaner with vinegar in it.

And in the winter I add 91% Isopropyl Alcohol in my cleaner so you can leave in the car without freezing during the winter. And it has to be 91%.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've already tried vinegar - too much scrubbing and I don't like the smell of vinegar in my car for the next day or so that it lingers. I use these "Wet Sweeping Cloths" now. I buy them at Dollarama here in Canada. They are pre-moistened (they're pretty much soaking wet when you pull them out of the package) plus all I need to do is wipe them across my windshield then wipe dry with paper towels and they remove all the haze fast and efficiently. $3 bucks for 18 cloths. I use 1 per week so they last me a couple of months and they have that magical "Fresh Scent" instead of vinegar.

02A.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the smell of vinegar....
I just use a multisurface cleaner spray and paper towels.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I use a detailers spray foam glass cleaner. It’s a little expensive but it doesn’t take much and cleans in one pass. Also keeps the film off for about 3 weeks.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've already tried vinegar - too much scrubbing and I don't like the smell of vinegar in my car for the next day or so that it lingers. I use these "Wet Sweeping Cloths" now. I buy them at Dollarama here in Canada. They are pre-moistened (they're pretty much soaking wet when you pull them out of the package) plus all I need to do is wipe them across my windshield then wipe dry with paper towels and they remove all the haze fast and efficiently. $3 bucks for 18 cloths. I use 1 per week so they last me a couple of months and they have that magical "Fresh Scent" instead of vinegar.

View attachment 104046
With a K!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I use a detailers spray foam glass cleaner. It’s a little expensive but it doesn’t take much and cleans in one pass. Also keeps the film off for about 3 weeks.

Could you elaborate on the brand? Sounds promising!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Could you elaborate on the brand? Sounds promising!

ba1d03a9848eb6347b93ad23f104ffb9.jpg

VU Sponsors