Become a Patron!

How to get alot of smoke?

I kind of want to build my own vape pen so its a normal pen to get alot of vape out of can anyone recommend me a build?

I just brought some Jellyfish 53w mod box they seem to get alot of vape but they are sure big units, Also for the Jellyfish 53w mod box can anyone recommend some good parts to go along with it? thanks!

Last edited:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty new here myself, but I don't think anyone will answer you if you keep calling it smoke...We're all here NOT to smoke...
(*It's Vapor and Vaping....)

Not many here will care about the terminology as long as newcomers are asking questions instead of being headstrong and possibly injuring themselves.
some might be inclined to correct the term but trust me,it won't stop us from adding our .2 ;)

With that said,@op.
you aren't going to get much from a pen sized apv in comparison to an unregulated mech or regulated mod.
the Batts just can't cut it.
at the same time there are plenty of smaller versions of both (mech/regulated) to choose from that can provide enough power for both decent clouds and great flavor depending on the atty and build.

Questions you should ask yourself:
What is my goal? Clouds? Flavor? Convenience?

What is my budget?

What do I consider too large to be practical?

How much do I want to learn about battery safety and safe building?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape pen? Smoke? We produce vapor from our atomizers. Wondering why you have a jellyfish mod and no attys for it. They are not cheap and not very accurate either.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If it's smoking then you just fried the board and you will need to buy another one!;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
But seriously.

If you want to get A LOT OF VAPOR BUT DO NOT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO REBUILD YET i WOULD RECOMMEND THE KANGER SUBTANK.

You want to get the full size one too. You may have to use the adapter that comes in the box.

The reason for the subtank is you can use the regular coils to get a good amount of vapor then if you want to learn how to rebuild you can use the rebuildable section that comes with it.

Once you can rebuild then I would suggest a Mutation X V3, a Turbo RDA, or a Dark Horse. all are cloud producers.

Sorry caps lock was on. I didn't mean to scream at you guys. :(

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
312d02aff1b0559a21a3fc0e9d69eb47.jpg

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thatll get ya there

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finest mod ive ever used

hitman4274

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Battery Safety is number 1... make sure you understand whats happening and how your build effects it...

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f11b2685966454443d5f1d5300ad4c79.jpg

Good batteries

Wow this forum is acutally the most helpfull forum i have came across not even kidding

Thanks so much for all the replies but yeah it's not i DONT want to learn how to build i just dont want to rush it, So was hoping i could buy a tank for the mean time which 5150sick recommend the KANGER SUBTANK so thanks for that!

Those pictures cheers also, Cheers everyone! Thanks for the help already im reading/learning as we speak

VU Sponsors