Become a Patron!

how to find a hardware and e-juice for a now comer?

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
hi, all, before starting the vaping journey, i wonder what equipment as well as ejuice to choose. Good luck.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out your local vape shop and get your hands on some hardware. See if they carry some juice flavors that peek your interest. Like Khassy said, research will pay off. Stick to a budget.

Last edited:

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Definitely, do the research but I know you came for a recommendation. I'd recommend a subvod starter kit, 30 bucks and you got everything you need but the juice. Not the most powerful set up but I vaped off one and its what I would describe as satisfying.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-SUBVOD-Mega-TC-Starter-Kit-p/krsv30.htm

Ejuice is a harder one because tastes are different and price points differ wildly. Going to a b&m that would let you sample stuff is a good idea if you have the luxury, other than that go to youtube and look for reviews plenty of reviews in the ejuice sections of this forum. Drip Club does mystery boxes to try stuff out, zample box will randomly send you juices based on your flavor preferences. Good luck if you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

*Not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might suggest ECblends for a means to explore various flavors of juice. They offer sample 5 ml bottles for around $2.50 USD. This lets you get enough to taste and use the juice to see if you'll want more from them of that flavor.

This forum has a listing of vendors for hardware. Vaping is very subjective, meaning it is to each person's tastes. It's difficult to guide folks adequately at times. Most of the vendors do offer highly functional and decent starter kit options for fair prices.

Hope I've helped without coming across as a stand off.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi, all, before starting the vaping journey, i wonder what equipment as well as ejuice to choose. Good luck.

Are they trying to quit smoking or just want to be a COOL kid and blow big clouds?

If smoking I would suggest they pick any regulated mod of 100watts or less and and atomizer capable of vaping from around 10 watts to the max of the mod. As for juice Depends on question number one..... If a smoker, I would start with UNFLAVORED, as there taste buds will be screwed up for a few weeks anyway. Nic level? Kinda atty and wattage dependent. Under 25watts I would go 15mg/ml or higher OVER 12 or lower.

Blargh23

Member For 1 Year
IMHO, Wismec cb-60 is a nice affordable starter kit for introducing you to the world of digital, then you can upgrade to a rebuildable RTA/RDA from there.

VU Sponsors