Become a Patron!

How to determine a Clone VS. Authentic KENNEDY rda

BaerCiggy2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello,
I'm new to RDAs, I've always been a sub ohm/Super sub ohm tank kind of guy, meaning I use tanks. I have the UWell crown, the Starre Freemax Pro, and a few other's that I don't really care much for, but still have.
As for RDAs, I'm new to that. I've owned them in the past, but really don't know the ins and the outs, just know you can build your own coils, and stuff cotton in them. Which I do have a package of tiger wire pre wrapped coils, some bacon bits cotton, and some tools.
I purchased a ToteM RDA last night, it's a nice looking rda, and Very small with deep juice wells, I like it a lot. But not getting the same flavor as my crown, must not have the right build/set-up/wires for that just yet, but I like it.
My friend just sold me a Wismec RX200(Not the one with the dna200 chip I don't think, it's green and white)
With some batteries and an RDA.
I thought the rda was garbage because it looked like a cheaply made rda, but once,i got it inside my home, and took a closer look, I noticed it said Kennedy down the side of it. Now my nephew is huge into building his own coils and loves RDAS, and when I first found,this out, he was using a silver Kennedy rda, now I have a black one. But I'm curious if it's authentic or if it's a clone, and also wondering if this is a good choice for RDA action, is it better than the totem rda I just purchased for 30bucks?
How can you tell the difference between,clones and authentic ?
I will include a photo.
Also, is there anything,i,need to,know about rdas, like basic shit, before,i use them?
I'll probably only end up buying,pre made coils to throw in it, and im gonna be using bacon bits cotton, so what do,i,need to know about it.
I know with sub ohm vaping, it's important to set and lock your resistance when using TC, hell I even SET MY resistance when using as OR kanthal if the mod let's me, JUST BECAUSE i know it works best or at least i,THINk it does when the mod knows what resistance your,wire is.
So with RDAs is it the same concept?
Lock the resistance, if using TC wire like ni200 or ti01 or SS,
Do,i,need to dry fire my tiger wire and make sure there's,no hot spots before I throw some cotton in it and vape on it?
Is there a break in time for these as well?
Do I need to test anything about a freshly built set up when using the rda ?
Idk maybe it's more simple than I'm making it out to be, please correct me if,im wrong. I just want to,make sure I'm doing it right and I'm not putting my health to risk. I'm very cautious about this type of stuff, because I know I'm directly inhaling this shit and I want to be safe about,it.
Thank,you in advanced and sorry about all the , commas , , , , for some reason my finger catches that button when I start typing really fast using my phone.

Attachments

• 0416161704-1.jpg
    0416161704-1.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 0416161703-1.jpg
    0416161703-1.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 25

BaerCiggy2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's value?
Being used and all. Is it worth 20 bucks?
My friend wants an rda and,i was thinking about,giving him it. He's got 20 bucks.lol

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why not just give it to him, whats 20 bucks anyway?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

BaerCiggy2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Twenty bucks is a pack of coils and a 5 dollar foot long at subway homie.
I'm like in the bottom 50%, while the top 1% balls on no budget.

-.-

VU Sponsors