Become a Patron!

How often should I put more juice on?

Shladis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still fairly new to vaping on drippers, and I've pretty much been dripping more on every 4-5 puffs, but I feel as if I'm using too much. I'm using a dual coil Plume Veil RDA clone, and I just don't want any juice to go to waste :)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much are you dripping? You will know when it is too much as the airflow will start to gurgle and it will leak, just sit down and get your cotton nice and juiced up but not to the point when you can see liquid build up, vape it, pull the top look at it, if the cotton has a glisten to it by the coils have another vape, repeat until you can see the cotton dry out. Drop a couple drops and watch it wick. keep messing with it like this and you will get a good feel how many drips how many puffs and how often etc. depends on how you wick also, I see some peeps that use way too much cotton and some that don't use enough. All preference...as long as its not leaking and your getting good rips your not wasting anything:)

Shladis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much are you dripping? You will know when it is too much as the airflow will start to gurgle and it will leak, just sit down and get your cotton nice and juiced up but not to the point when you can see liquid build up, vape it, pull the top look at it, if the cotton has a glisten to it by the coils have another vape, repeat until you can see the cotton dry out. Drop a couple drops and watch it wick. keep messing with it like this and you will get a good feel how many drips how many puffs and how often etc. depends on how you wick also, I see some peeps that use way too much cotton and some that don't use enough. All preference...as long as its not leaking and your getting good rips your not wasting anything:)
Thanks a ton for the tip mate. Also that is true :) I suppose as long as I'm getting insane flavor it isn't wasted. But yeah 4-5 hits is what I'm getting average, 6 if I want to push it. Also I'm decently generous I usually put 2 thick lines of juice on top, then a couple drips into the base.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not only will it vary depending on wicking, length of your pulls, wattage\voltage, and size of the well are all variables. I get anywhere from 3-6 depending which atty and build I am running.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
pro tip - if you're burning your cotton, you're not dripping often enough *laf*
(yeah, I find myself way too often burning my cotton *hangs head in shame* :oops:)

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah pretty much:D lol! But I must admit, despite vaping for many years I still mess up every once in a while and I find my cotton all solidified into an almost plaster-like structure (prison shank material resemblance, lol), having either unknowingly auto-fired or just champed through a series of truly terribly tasting pulls, Haha! Shall learn eventually! :confused:

happy vaping

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The higher watts or power you use, you will vaporize juice much faster and get thicker clouds. I generally do 10 drops into my builds and get 4 very flavorful toots and 2 that are borderline.

VU Sponsors