Become a Patron!

How much???

RyGuy3186

Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone,

I'm just curious on getting some people's input on how much puffs you have a day. Cheers!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea, mainly vape with mechs or when I use regulated, never bothered with puff counters.

Can tell you I vape between 25-30 mls daily

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
20-25ml a day for me. Sometimes more but almost never less.

Steve-M

Member For 1 Year
I go through 60mL of 6mg juice in about a week. By puffs, that's roughly 200-250/day (have a puff counter). Of course, those puffs vary in length considerably.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I take a puff basically all day sort of like I breathe vapor. Average 20ML's per day but there are days I vape over 60ML's.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a mod that had a puff counter on it. It dutifully kept count everyday. Then after one stressful day I looked at the counter and it read, WTF?!!

I just changed the coil in my Cuboid Tap and when I read it I said WTF because I must not have reset it! 16,000 puffs? No way that was on one coil~! NFW

Dementedarego

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone,

I'm just curious on getting some people's input on how much puffs you have a day. Cheers!

At first, I tried to control myself by using the mods' puff counters to mimic the number of puffs I would do in conventional cigars. So, I started with around 280 puffs/day. But I soon realized that to achieve a similar satisfaction with such a few puffs I would need to raise my e-juice nicotine level considerably. I did so and this caused me throat irritation. So, I opted for lowering the level of nicotine and increase the number of puffs. I´m now around 600 puffs/day.

VU Sponsors