Become a Patron!

How much nicotine should I vape to quit smoking?

I've been vaping and smoking for several years now. I started at 18mg of nicotine over 4 years ago and have worked my way down to 3mg. Now I have become serious about quitting smoking but when I vape my 3mg juice, I still want a smoke shortly after. Should I go back up to 6mg and see if that helps? I seem to remember that I would cough with higher nicotine levels. Not sure what to do at this point, any help and suggestions would be helpful!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been vaping and smoking for several years now. I started at 18mg of nicotine over 4 years ago and have worked my way down to 3mg. Now I have become serious about quitting smoking but when I vape my 3mg juice, I still want a smoke shortly after. Should I go back up to 6mg and see if that helps? I seem to remember that I would cough with higher nicotine levels. Not sure what to do at this point, any help and suggestions would be helpful!
I’d go back up to 6 for a while and see if that gets you off the cigs. Or chain vape 3, but that’s probably not ideal.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is no set answer, I started at 18 as well. I stayed at 6mg for years. To get to 3 I had to go to a dual coil rda and lots of power. After a while I hot down to 1.

Now I use mostly single coil at 1 unless I'm really stressed out. In those instances I just grab a dual coil

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yea move back up the nicotine dosage until you feel satisfied. If too much throat hit is causing you to cough try nicotine salt juices. I like TH so I use “hit” nicotine salts but they also make a “smooth” nicotine salt if you mix your own juice. Riversupply dot com sells it and it’s great nicotine for a good price. If you don’t mix your own juice just nic salt commercial juice. Salts are smoother than freebase so You should be able to vape higher nicotine juice without the throat irritation.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Go to 10mg. The caughing will stop after a lil bit when you ditch the smokes all together.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Started at 18 mg per ml. Still at 18 mg per ml and been mostly vaping for about five years now. Have had a few minor backslides to periods of having a cigarette, yes only one cigarette at any given time it happened. Then right back to vaping for months until I backslide, have a cigarette. Trying to quit backsliding but not kicking my ass for being human.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Coughed with higher than 6mg? Give 6mg a try. If it's too much you can 50/50 6 and 3 for 4.5.
Sounds like your DTL?
When we stop smoking, we cough for a while from lungs healing.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Have you tried Nic Salt?
It allows you to have a higher nicotine level with less throat hit.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For me, 6mg was way too harsh, the exhale just felt like sandpaper in my windpipe and throat... only worse. Whereas 3mg was not satisfying, same problem as you described. The trick that did it for me was to use 6mg in an RDA and add a few drops of 0mg straight on top of the coils. I tried simply mixing the two together to get 4.5mg-5mg, but that didn't work out because, after not vaping for half an hour, the first couple of hits would always be harsh. So counting drops was the only way. This took much added effort of course, but the good news is, it allowed me to adjust my nic strength on-the-fly so each time when I chain vaped I would lower the strength to be able to avoid getting nic sick. Chain vaping takes care of feeling stressed. The juices I vape are high VG (70% or more VG), and, that is what's needed for me to 1/ not get much throat hit, as I hate getting more than just a small amount of throat hit, and 2/ feel like inhaling/exhaling something that doesn't feel like just air with a bit of flavor added, i.e. the texture and density also matters a lot, and 3/ get better flavor performance because else I start tasting the PG, which tastes chemical to me. Further, I only vape at high wattages on handbuilt complex coil builds using relatively thin wire sizes with spools of premium quality Nichrome 80 wire, mostly dual coil aliens, and I can build these coils myself with a cordless drill and a swivel tool. Vaping any other way just fails to satisfy me. Low wattage vaping feels anemic to me, and also it mutes flavor. Like collecting leftover crumbs with your wet index finger after everyone has left the party. Bottom line: which option takes the most effort? Is it the kind of vaping setup that is easiest to use and maintain, at the sacrifice of giving you cravings that always make you struggle trying to quit? Or is it the kind that gets you instantly off smoking by giving you such a highly satisfying vape experience, that you never ever feel any cravings at all? Taking the latter route is what got me off smoking within less than 2 minutes, despite I was smoking 16-17 normal cigs/day. Go figure.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Further, I only vape at high wattages on handbuilt complex coil builds using relatively thin wire sizes with spools of premium quality Nichrome 80 wire, mostly dual coil aliens, and I can build these coils myself with a cordless drill and a swivel tool. Vaping any other way just fails to satisfy me. Low wattage vaping feels anemic to me, and also it mutes flavor. Like collecting leftover crumbs with your wet index finger after everyone has left the party. Bottom line: which option takes the most effort? Is it the kind of vaping setup that is easiest to use and maintain, at the sacrifice of giving you cravings that always make you struggle trying to quit? Or is it the kind that gets you instantly off smoking by giving you such a highly satisfying vape experience, that you never ever feel any cravings at all?

I see you are conveying your experience and that's all. That noted I perceive a consensus being gradually inched forward. "Vape at high wattage." this creature beckons. Yes, I know that is only my perception and what we each perceive can be totally complete worlds of difference.

Which I'll not say vaping at high wattage is wrong at all. It may not be for everyone though and this is the motivation compelling me posting. I confront the cravings by using higher nicotine. I like you use max VG juice, may swap to a 50/50 blend a bit further on. For now though the higher VG contents me and possibly works better for my preferred style of vaping, squonking. Again though it comes to how one sees things.

At present I'm running a simple 26 gauge Kanthal single wire wrapped 4 times around 3 mm ID to get a coil hitting at about 0.60 ohms at 20 watts. For me it is creating a nice modest amount of cloud, giving all the flavor I could hope to get (no sense of smell and limited taste for me due to a congenital issue). i like a cooler vape though because warmer vape to me creates what you experience with the sandpaper throat.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat or shoot yourself in the foot, or vape. :) That is likely all I'm desiring to express, and I know you too can see that. We all start out new and find what works for us. What works for you is your "right way" to do it. You can try other ways to do it but don't let anyone say your way is wrong, because it's not. And I don't think or feel anyone is saying that regarding how I vape, only adding this as reference for others who are new. We're all different so we all do the same thing differently. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How much nicotine should I vape to quit smoking?

The answer to this question is as much as you need to keep you from wanting to light up. When I quit it took me vaping 36MG using Cigalikes but when I went to a MOD and Above OHM tank I lowered it to 24/18/12 very fast and 3MG worked for me. Due the the additional stress lately I went back up to 4MG but at one point I was down to 1.5MG but that was unfulfilling. I may even go up to 5 or 6MG but after over 5 years I will never light up again.

Good Luck~! Stay Safe and Stay Healthy................

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see you are conveying your experience and that's all. That noted I perceive a consensus being gradually inched forward. "Vape at high wattage." this creature beckons. Yes, I know that is only my perception and what we each perceive can be totally complete worlds of difference.

Which I'll not say vaping at high wattage is wrong at all. It may not be for everyone though and this is the motivation compelling me posting. I confront the cravings by using higher nicotine. I like you use max VG juice, may swap to a 50/50 blend a bit further on. For now though the higher VG contents me and possibly works better for my preferred style of vaping, squonking. Again though it comes to how one sees things.

At present I'm running a simple 26 gauge Kanthal single wire wrapped 4 times around 3 mm ID to get a coil hitting at about 0.60 ohms at 20 watts. For me it is creating a nice modest amount of cloud, giving all the flavor I could hope to get (no sense of smell and limited taste for me due to a congenital issue). i like a cooler vape though because warmer vape to me creates what you experience with the sandpaper throat.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat or shoot yourself in the foot, or vape. :) That is likely all I'm desiring to express, and I know you too can see that. We all start out new and find what works for us. What works for you is your "right way" to do it. You can try other ways to do it but don't let anyone say your way is wrong, because it's not. And I don't think or feel anyone is saying that regarding how I vape, only adding this as reference for others who are new. We're all different so we all do the same thing differently. :)
Of course I'm conveying my experience and that's all. Each time when someone tries to suggest to me that I should play nice and convey someone else's experience, I just shake my head and then I wonder, if most vapers can't even seem to agree what day it is, does it really matter the fact I don't like your jacket because it's blue? :)
Robert Frost said:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of course I'm conveying my experience and that's all. Each time when someone tries to suggest to me that I should play nice and convey someone else's experience, I just shake my head and then I wonder, if most vapers can't even seem to agree what day it is, does it really matter the fact I don't like your jacket because it's blue? :)

Well now, so long as you don't have a fit of not liking my green dress, think we'll be alright. ;) :D :p :) I mean it was a really good deal, Ricky. The salesman said it matched my brown eyes and everything. *chuckling*

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

It really seems to me that people have a better success rate at staying away from cigarettes if they vape around 12mg when they first quit. There are a lot of factors that go hand-in-hand with the nic strength of juice, though, to govern how much nic you're actuallly taking in with your vape.

The 12mg level would work for a very restricted air, lower-wattage vape, at say no more than 25-30W. If you're more of a restricted direct lung vaper, try 9mg and keep your vape between 35-50W. And naturally, the way this is headed is that if you like a lot of air and higher wattage, over 50W, to be on the safe side I wouldn't vape more than 6mg, with a plan to drop that to 3mg over a few months' time.

The faster you go through batteries and juice, the more nicotine you're taking in. You don't want to get sick, which is why you wouldn't want to vape 18mg at 70W all day long. I'm very sure that would have me green around the gills, and I've been using nicotine for nearly 50 years.

Then, of course, there's the simple answer, that goes like this: Vape as much nicotine as it takes to keep you away from the cigarettes.

Just don't make yourself sick. :)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well now, so long as you don't have a fit of not liking my green dress, think we'll be alright. ;) :D :p :) I mean it was a really good deal, Ricky. The salesman said it matched my brown eyes and everything. *chuckling*
Reason I don't like people who wear a blue jacket is because my eyes are blue so I wear a blue jacket, and I don't like copycats. :cheers:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reason I don't like people who wear a blue jacket is because my eyes are blue so I wear a blue jacket, and I don't like copycats. :cheers:

Well, having been in the Navy we wore uniforms called working blues. These were bell bottom denim dungarees with white t-shirt under a light blue chambray shirt. For some while I liked that style of dress.

Then of course, I got away from it in favor of a pair of soft pant with drawstrings, sweatpants, maybe a t-shirt or nice polo style pull over shirt. Seems of late I've taken to going sock-less. "Oh yeah? Check Pm in a few. I'm rambling and it don't need to go here." :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d44805cf491049b9804300bc1bb3b49b

PopcornSmell

Member For 1 Year
When I first started vaping, I just followed the guideline from the vape shop I usually bought like this one

Great guide. Helped me reduce the nicotine strength. However, I'm still vaping with around 6-12mg now. because it's quite hard to completely getting rid of the nicotine.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. So are you saying that all the time you have dual fuelled? Smoking and Vaping and never tried to actually fully quit smoking and just vape until now?
If thats right then because you never quit before your just getting the smoke crave.
Cigs actually have much more in them that cause addiction than Nic. Nic really is low grade addiction compared to the chemical cocktail addiction that cigs dish up. When I first switched, never at any stage did I feel my vape with nic mimick the "hit" I was used to from the cigs. Nic wont do that on its own. It is more of a soft substitute for what a cigarette gives. There have been studies and so on done that have proven this to be the case. You may never find a Nic level, and to be honest I doubt anyone really would, that can really mimick the "Cig Hit". For me, to be honest, I only use Nic for the mimick of the throat hit that cigs gave me. Weirdly I liked it and still do. Personally I feel little else from using nicotine other than that.
There are two other things that are required. Will Power and determination. Nic isn't a magic pill on its own.
You get a crave, I did when I first stopped as I liked that cig hit high, especially the first one of the day, and you fight it and say no. Pick up your vape and go on it till it subsides. It'll come back for sure, just repeat those steps again and use that will power and determination telling yourself "the longer I keep smoking the quicker I die". Thats what I did and said to myself. Maybe this is of zero use to you, maybe its a help. But either way good luck quiting.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I quit the smokes using 3mg. I only dual used for a couple days, and was free of tobacco and all of its cravings after a week. Will power is still the most important factor imo.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Will power is still the most important factor imo.

Can agreed to a point with you. I've seen indomitable will achieve great feats. I've also seen that same will crumple and fail no matter how diligent the effort. My point is human beings unlike machines can be fouled. If machines foul it is usually from a human being fouling them, this goes back to the argument of intention.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns are only tools, so is piano wire used as a garrote, bombs dropped over an open field, cars ran into people, poisonous agents dispatched, ... all of them only tools. Tools do not act without intent. Only people can provide intent. Yes, animals can but allegedly animals cannot reason as we do, or can they? I'll leave that rhetorically open as I've seen cases which lead to wondering.

But yes, I agree will power has a big role to play. I don't think, it is the only vector involved, at least not in every case. If that were so someone could announce "cigarettes are bad, stop using them", and no one would ever use them again. All you need to do is look at the reality.

I recommend starting with 5% salt nic disposables as I seen many of my friends quit using them. The reason why I say this is because smokers like something simple... like a cigarette. I know many people here will say that disposables are expensive, they are not. For example, the max x plus disposable last me 4-5 days on average and it costs only $9. Thats around 2$ a day while I easily spend 5$ a day on a pack of cigs.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can agreed to a point with you. I've seen indomitable will achieve great feats. I've also seen that same will crumple and fail no matter how diligent the effort. My point is human beings unlike machines can be fouled. If machines foul it is usually from a human being fouling them, this goes back to the argument of intention.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns are only tools, so is piano wire used as a garrote, bombs dropped over an open field, cars ran into people, poisonous agents dispatched, ... all of them only tools. Tools do not act without intent. Only people can provide intent. Yes, animals can but allegedly animals cannot reason as we do, or can they? I'll leave that rhetorically open as I've seen cases which lead to wondering.

But yes, I agree will power has a big role to play. I don't think, it is the only vector involved, at least not in every case. If that were so someone could announce "cigarettes are bad, stop using them", and no one would ever use them again. All you need to do is look at the reality.
Will power will not get someone there 100%, I fully agree. But without it the cards are stacked against you for sure. I was a 2 pack a day smoker for around 20 years before I finally found the right setup to stop smoking, and vaping filled that gap that my will power couldn't. I tried quitting with all sorts of other methods, but with no lasting results. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't stop using any other method I tried. Vaping is what tipped that scale. I'm lucky I found squonking when I did, cause I sure as hell was getting nowhere quick with the equipment a local vape shop recommended (smok mods & tanks and various mtl tanks).

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know many people here will say that disposables are expensive, they are not. For example, the max x plus disposable last me 4-5 days on average and it costs only $9. Thats around 2$ a day while I easily spend 5$ a day on a pack of cigs.

$2 daily times 30 days is $60. You can spend that one time and get a decent mod and RDA kit which you can buy juice for or get juice paid forward to you and it'll last longer than 4-5 days. It's all depending on how you frame value. If you want to keep on vaping like a lot of us do, yes, we know it's only swapping one habit for another. Then, buying a kit to last upfront isn't a bad idea. And yes I can locate a decent kit for only $30 to get someone started, which makes longer term more affordable than your example.

Here let me show you.

https://vape.deals/wismec-reuleaux-rx-75-tc-box-mod-12-48/

https://vape.deals/praxis-decimus-150w-box-mod-9-99/

https://vape.deals/vaporesso-tarot-pro/

Three decent mid range regulated box mods for under $20 each, leaving about $10 to get an RDA or RDTA. Bet I can't?

https://vape.deals/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rda/

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013354/2582700-mad-hatter-mini-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...hentic-ijoy-tornado-rdta-rebuildable-dripping

The RDTA I included while over $10 for two reasons, depending your mod cost you can spend a bit over $10 for your atomizer, secondly it's an RDTA. You can find even more examples if you take a few minutes to look. It's not difficult to see then a good, moderate kit for a starter can only run $30 or less.

I'm not exactly knocking the idea of using a pod based system. But I do balk at closed pod based systems. Please try using refillable pods so as to keep yourself in control of what you're using. Locate reputable juice vendors by word of mouth, material data sheets and so on. Find out if they use vitamin E, or oil based juice vectors. If they do, do not use that juice. it is not worth the health risk, or publicity you may face for being stupid.

I'm also kind of disgruntled over the cost/s your suggesting too. Granted we like folks buying quality gear. That noted we're saving lives too. So we default it seems to mid grade gear at mid grade cost/s to help ease people into vaping. Then, well we sink in the hooks of a new disease called "shiny-itis", which is we keep them addicted to buying more gear. *chuckles* They're still not spending so much as they did smoking either.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping is what tipped that scale. I'm lucky I found squonking when I did, ...

Agreed, and it is the same for me as well. I like to drip once in a while but I'm a devout Church of Squonk goer. I think her ladyship @JuicyLucy is the first squonkaholic with me being a close second, or third.

Beside me ATM, three mechanical squonkers, two mosfet squonkers, one regulated squonker, in front of me is one mechanical dripper tube mod that is indeed nearly a pipe bomb. *grins, chuckles*

Smoked for 20 years (around 10–15 Marlboro Reds every day). Finally tried vaping one evening, mixing it with smoking until my last cigarette was gone.

Next day I was happy vaping, and didn’t feel the need to buy more cigarettes. That was 2 years ago. Not smoked a cigarette since. I did try 2 drags on a cigarette at 6 months and handed it back with no urge to continue…

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Smoked for 20 years (around 10–15 Marlboro Reds every day). Finally tried vaping one evening, mixing it with smoking until my last cigarette was gone.

Next day I was happy vaping, and didn’t feel the need to buy more cigarettes. That was 2 years ago. Not smoked a cigarette since. I did try 2 drags on a cigarette at 6 months and handed it back with no urge to continue…
I do believe you are the exception to the norm. Then again it may be that 10-15 cigs played a big part. For me, smoking over 2 packs a day was a struggle when trying to convert. Quitting cold turkey was easy for me to do, but I always went back...maybe a year, maybe a few months, maybe 2 years, but always went back.

Vaping and smoking got me to under a pack a day pretty easily, and I just kept eliminating a few smokes. I still do have a few cigs daily, and dont use any nic now in my vapes. I've tried so many different mods. I must have 50 or more and use 3 at any given time. Still searching for the flavor and the hit I want lol, untill t hen I'll live with the few cigs daily, and fell 100% better than i did at 2+ packs!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do believe you are the exception to the norm. Then again it may be that 10-15 cigs played a big part. For me, smoking over 2 packs a day was a struggle when trying to convert. Quitting cold turkey was easy for me to do, but I always went back...maybe a year, maybe a few months, maybe 2 years, but always went back.

Vaping and smoking got me to under a pack a day pretty easily, and I just kept eliminating a few smokes. I still do have a few cigs daily, and dont use any nic now in my vapes. I've tried so many different mods. I must have 50 or more and use 3 at any given time. Still searching for the flavor and the hit I want lol, untill t hen I'll live with the few cigs daily, and fell 100% better than i did at 2+ packs!

I vaped while smoking and saying I am cutting down until the day I realized I really wasn't cutting down~! I was just getting more nicotine during the day. I had to quit Cold Turkey and go through Hell for two weeks. At that time it was basically Cig-A-Likes that were available and I got Nic Sick a few times. I freshly lit cigarette still smelled good for months until I smoked one and could not get the smell off of me until I showered and bushed my teeth 25 times. Funny how after a while even the first one lit from a fresh pack of smokes smells nasty.

Don't worry one day they will revolt and repulse you too~! Good Luck~!

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I vaped while smoking and saying I am cutting down until the day I realized I really wasn't cutting down~! I was just getting more nicotine during the day. I had to quit Cold Turkey and go through Hell for two weeks. At that time it was basically Cig-A-Likes that were available and I got Nic Sick a few times. I freshly lit cigarette still smelled good for months until I smoked one and could not get the smell off of me until I showered and bushed my teeth 25 times. Funny how after a while even the first one lit from a fresh pack of smokes smells nasty.

Don't worry one day they will revolt and repulse you too~! Good Luck~!
Nic sick is the worst! I chain vape often and boy did I experience my fair share of it, even at 3 mg ! Finally I just eliminated the darn nic in my juices altogether. The flavor works for me ,until I get that burnt taste chain vaping, even with 3 mods going), but , yeah that's a whole new problem and thread :).

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nic sick is the worst! I chain vape often and boy did I experience my fair share of it, even at 3 mg ! Finally I just eliminated the darn nic in my juices altogether. The flavor works for me ,until I get that burnt taste chain vaping, even with 3 mods going), but , yeah that's a whole new problem and thread :).

When I was getting Nic Sick I was smoking almost a Pack of Marlboro Reds and Vaping 24-36 MG Nicotine. I have never gotten Nic sick since I went below 12MG and that was within months of quitting all together. But everyone is different and how their bodies react to changes. Now I vape 3-4MG all day chain vaping. and never get Nic overload. Some days I can kill 30 MLs~!

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When I was getting Nic Sick I was smoking almost a Pack of Marlboro Reds and Vaping 24-36 MG Nicotine. I have never gotten Nic sick since I went below 12MG and that was within months of quitting all together. But everyone is different and how their bodies react to changes. Now I vape 3-4MG all day chain vaping. and never get Nic overload. Some days I can kill 30 MLs~!
Oh wow, so chain vaping at just below 12 didn't get you sick...sheesh. Go figure how I could do 21/2 packs a day and be fine.. yet chain vaping the nic killed me. I do mean chain vaping though... like if I was binging a series on netflix.. 60 ml lmao. I also think maybe my issues are ingesting some too - since my husband says I sound like I'm about to 'suck the chrome off the mod'.. his words NOT mine. This is why I suppose Im still searching for the mod for me, 2 years later...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine is absorbed faster with Vaping than Cigarettes and through the mucus membranes and not in your lungs like cigs. Two different worlds. I once chain vaped 2 MLs of straight 48MG Nicotine to prove to some ECF Assholes I wouldn't wind up in the ER~! For good measure I also rubbed it on both arms to prove a point. Although it did pack a wallop I did not get Nic sick or have any ill effects. I did have very smooth skin on my arms from the VG~!

good luck what ever you do i had the same problem I just bit the bullet and stopped buying fags after a few days i was fine never looked back also stopped drinking alcohol for a while that used to be my downfall hope you smash it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors