Become a Patron!

How much ml of juice you vape a day?

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A day? I'm not sure. On average, in a week, i go through around 240ml.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A day? I'm not sure. On average, in a week, i go through around 240ml.

You're at about 35mls a day. I'm around the same 30-40 depending on the day and circumstances. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're at about 35mls a day. I'm around the same 30-40 depending on the day and circumstances. Lol.

Lol that sounds about right. I know my local shop has a shelf just for me and my juice. They going to hate when i start making my own

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

So that's why your looking for single coil tanks lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So that's why your looking for single coil tanks lol

I just find the single coil tanks more efficient while at the same time very satisfying. I get a satisfying vape using half the coils, half the cotton, half the juice, and half the wattage. It's a win all around for me. Lol.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just find the single coil tanks more efficient while at the same time very satisfying. I get a satisfying vape using half the coils, half the cotton, half the juice, and half the wattage. It's a win all around for me. Lol.

I haven't kicked in any of my single coil tanks yet. But I agree it can. The aeronaut has great flavor with a single coil and the pharaoh with a single coil tops every rda for flavor IMO

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
Now that I have my 8-coil Baby Beast (up from single-coil Triton 2), I'm up to a mere 3ml a day at 6mg. Then again, I only vape on the way to work and when I get home in the evenings to unwind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I have my 8-coil Baby Beast (up from single-coil Triton 2), I'm up to a mere 3ml a day at 6mg. Then again, I only vape on the way to work and when I get home in the evenings to unwind.

I vape at home, on the way to work, at work,on the way home.... pretty much any time.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm somewhere in the ball park of 10-15 mls per day @ 6mg, maybe a little more on the weekends.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I'm running series builds all day, I'm easily running through 15-20 ml a day of 3mg again.

Such a satisfying vape, but so thirsty

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go through around 4-5ml a day with a single coil rta at around .5ohm/30w dl. A 30ml bottle usually lasts me 6-7 days. Nic varies from 0-12mg though usually around 3-6mg.

iflybye68

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tank is 3ml and I'm vaping 6-9 per day at 6mg nicotine. Sometimes way less than that depends if I'm gaming or not.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

iflybye68

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
QUOTE="iflybye68, post: 1506871, member: 63371"]No I don't think you're actually getting the point of my question my question is I have the choice to either Vape using Watts or vape using voltage the wattage on my atomizer goes from 6 watts up to 60 Watts and my volts goes from 3.0 up to 9 volts I have the choice to use either I'm wondering what is more proficient

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
5mL a day at 6mg on a flawless we out here doe RDA or a VC X1 RDA.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have no idea how some of you guys are going through 30+ a day! That is one expensive juice habit.

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
5-10ml a day ,high VG, 3mg nic.
AF1QipPKGcn4PFF2G_oYWdMWfr2AQgpx3kmID1H7exA8

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thought I'd update and say around 15ml - 20ml now. 3mg nic. weekday adv juice.
Weekends even more, 20ish-25, sometimes more if juice is really good.. series mechanical.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not really...Ask around there are tons of inexpensive e-liquid companies.
Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

I second this. There's tons of inexpensive e-liquid companies with good juice.

Madcow Vapor
V3
Adore
Blo

many many more..

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Around 20ml - 30ml I'd say on a normal day, I rotate a lot so had to think about this before I commented haha

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Around 20ml - 30ml I'd say on a normal day, I rotate a lot so had to think about this before I commented haha
I know the feeling.I'm a bit of a juice juggler as well.There are very few things I could vape day in and day out.I get into bouts of obsession though.
My biggest obssesions
Suicide Bunny - Derailed
Gorge Vapor - Cort's Revenge
Nick's Blissful Brews - Swag
Cuttwood - Boss Reserve
Heather's Heavenly - Gaia
Good Life - Black Fairy
Five Fold - Carnival
Roar - AuROARa

km00

Member For 4 Years
I dunno how much, on my moonshot seems like a lot, but it's a real small tank. But for an average, I'd say about 15/20ml if I'm not working and I'll be dripping or on my moonshot with high vg 3mg nic. If I'm working about half that on my serpent sub with 60/40 juice at 6mg nic

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Up to 3-5ml a day at 18mg per ml juice, using roughly 60-80% VG based juice.

I have no idea how some of you guys are going through 30+ a day! That is one expensive juice habit.

I go to vapewild.com and I get 30ml for $5.99 and they get it to you in 3 days, I have never found anyone cheaper and they have a great variety and great tasting juice. Thier customer service is top notch. They also throw in a few extra 10ml bottles if you order $30 plus from the store you also get free shipping when it is $30 plus, random flavors.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go to vapewild.com and I get 30ml for $5.99 and they get it to you in 3 days, I have never found anyone cheaper and they have a great variety and great tasting juice. Thier customer service is top notch. They also throw in a few extra 10ml bottles if you order $30 plus from the store you also get free shipping when it is $30 plus, random flavors.
Verde Valley Vapes is dirt cheap and damn good e-liquid.
5 bottles of 240 ml = $140 + 5 free 100 ml bottles that's just a little over 8 cents per ml.Get some!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Workdays = 10ml or so at 5mg using a tank
Days off = 15-20 ml at 5mg.
Most evenings = 5-10ml at 1mg using RDA

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
About 2ML/day here @ 6mg Nic... Guess I'm a lightweight XD

No wonder I was so grumpy when I quit the analogs...

Going down to 3mg Nic as of today

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I vape 20ml+ a day 3mg nic. I use a few different RTAs, aromamizer plus, tfv8, griffin mini, big baby, and in that order from most to least. I also use a tfv4 mini, avocado and moonshot just not as often.

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't see how some of you are able to go through 20-60 ml /day I vape about 3-5ml/day at 3mg on my big baby beast y'all for me feeling like a lightweight

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't see how some of you are able to go through 20-60 ml /day I vape about 3-5ml/day at 3mg on my big baby beast y'all for me feeling like a lightweight
Had a lot to do with wattage, wether u use a RTA or standard tank, and then the build in that tank. Wether u use single or dual coil and so on. When I first started I thought a 30ml bottle was a lot of juice and was happy to pay $20 for it....if I did that now I would be in debt and have to sell plasma lol

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm at about 6-9 mls a day at 3mg. Baby beast with t8 coil at 65-80 watts, depending on juice

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
About 5mL daily. 1.5mg nicotine. Tobeco SuperTank Mini with 0.3 Ohm notch coil. 22 watts.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would honestly love to know. I know used to vape 3-5 tanks a day some times 6 (I think it's a 3.5ml tank) so about 15mls per day. I recently started using an RDA though and I think I vaped my daily average in one sitting lol I calmed down cause I can't afford that. I'm really not sure now. All I know is I have to make about 180mls last the month..wish me luck!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would honestly love to know. I know used to vape 3-5 tanks a day some times 6 (I think it's a 3.5ml tank) so about 15mls per day. I recently started using an RDA though and I think I vaped my daily average in one sitting lol I calmed down cause I can't afford that. I'm really not sure now. All I know is I have to make about 180mls last the month..wish me luck!

DIY!

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Depends on juice for me... If its a 30 ml super smooth mellow creamy juice iim gunna eat that whole mother fucker.
Typically me and the wife vape 30mls day its always 3mg
Throughout the work week its less for me because.... sigh... I chew at work, i cant fucking vape while working but i can chew pisses me off.. Then if i want to vape at breaks i gotta go outside with the fucking smokers pisses me off so much .. Anyway...

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends on juice for me... If its a 30 ml super smooth mellow creamy juice iim gunna eat that whole mother fucker.
Typically me and the wife vape 30mls day its always 3mg
Throughout the work week its less for me because.... sigh... I chew at work, i cant fucking vape while working but i can chew pisses me off.. Then if i want to vape at breaks i gotta go outside with the fucking smokers pisses me off so much .. Anyway...

That's sucks about the chew and no vaping rule at work..so far I find that I can blow through juice at 3mg so I quickly switched back to 6mg..I'm not finding it "harsher" I just need less so it's a win win.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
120ml's a week of 3mg

I usually run two mods and go through 60ml's of 2 different brands / flavors

I will take a few puffs of other liquids in other mods throughout the week so maybe 20ml's of "everything else"

I guess that makes it 20ml's a day
:)

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My apologies for reviving an old thread, but I found it very interesting. Since quitting smoking, I thought I was vaping a lot, but not anymore thanks to this thread! I'm going through about 10 ml a day using my Cascade One Plus vape pen with GT Mesh coils. I've read that the mesh coils burn through the juice, but they seem to provide great taste so I don't mind. I will be switching over to my Polar mod next week and using the vape pen when it's more convenient to carry like when I'm driving or riding my bike.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My apologies for reviving an old thread, but I found it very interesting. Since quitting smoking, I thought I was vaping a lot, but not anymore thanks to this thread! I'm going through about 10 ml a day using my Cascade One Plus vape pen with GT Mesh coils. I've read that the mesh coils burn through the juice, but they seem to provide great taste so I don't mind. I will be switching over to my Polar mod next week and using the vape pen when it's more convenient to carry like when I'm driving or riding my bike.
No worries.
I used to think vaping 10+ ML a day was a lot too.

VU Sponsors