Become a Patron!

How much ml of juice you vape a day?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread is scaring the hell out of me! I've been vaping for a long time. Pretty much since the beginning. Over the years I progressed along the standard lines. Cig-a-like, egos, old school low power mods (Tesla), Ego mega, and now just made the switch to sub ohm. Fuchai 213 with a Herakles Plus. (Awesome combo, I'm super happy with it>0 I've noticed I'm consuming a LOT more juice. I've always been able to justify whatever I spend because it's cheaper than smoking. But if 30+ ml a day is normal, I'm going to far surpass the cost of smoking. I've been paying $12-$20 for 30 ml. So, you guys are blowing $15 a day on juice? I realize there's cheaper juices, but I've had mixed luck with them. So what's the secret to making a 30ml a day habit affordable? Have I just not found the good juice deals? Do I need to go DIY? I've been vaping a long time, but I never got "into the lifestyle", I don't really know all the tricks.

Bargain juices in large sizes. Theres a ton of places now that do $10-$15-$20 for a 120ml. My favorite juice is $30 for a 120 and its still a good deal. a bottle usually lasts me around a week. If youre vaping 30ml a day, youre really really hitting it hard and a lot. I do low ohm/high power, usually around a 0.15-0.2 ohm at 85-100 watts and usually do at least 150-200 big hits a day and I only vape around 15ml a day, maybe less. To hit 30ml a day you really gotta try lol.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
About 10-15 ml at most
MElo 3 Mini
Crown
Cleito
Depends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FriscoWeather

Member For 4 Years
I do about 15-20 a day. I've been into DIY for about 2 years and it's saved me a ton of money. I just made 500ml of premium juice for about $13.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Generally go thru about 10 or 15 mls a day in my tanks. I use an Ijust 2 kit and a subox mini kit. Love them both, but they do take the juice. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Used to use 2ml of 18mg juice daily, when I used Evod style tanks. Now, I use around 4ml daily with present gear. See my signature for present gear. Suppose with better gear there is more enjoyment factoring in, leading to more consumption, or the gear isn't better and leads to more. *shrugs* Know which I prefer, my way suits me & your way suits you.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
30 to 50 ml depending on how long my day is and if theres alcohol involved in my evening.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it down to an accurate (40)ML..... Thanks to these (2) assholes.....
IMAG1917_2.jpgIMAG1944.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

bananahands

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anywhere from 5-40 mls (3mg), really depends on what I have going on that day.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Weekdays- Usually 3-6ML, 3mg
Weekends- Usually 10-15ml, 3mg

Though, I will admit that when I got my hands on a 30ML bottle of Marshmallow Man from my local B&M, I managed to destroy the whole 30ML in less than 24 hours. Thats a rare occasion though these days

Almost exclusively using a NarDA with a single coil, generally around 35 watts. Been up a little bit during the weekdays lately due to running a Fused Clapton in the NarDA. Way down from where I was earlier this year, I was pushing upwards of 30ML a day, but also running big coils that were eating through the juice all day every day. Ive toned my style down a lot since then.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weekdays- Usually 3-6ML, 3mg
Weekends- Usually 10-15ml, 3mg

Though, I will admit that when I got my hands on a 30ML bottle of Marshmallow Man from my local B&M, I managed to destroy the whole 30ML in less than 24 hours. Thats a rare occasion though these days

Almost exclusively using a NarDA with a single coil, generally around 35 watts. Been up a little bit during the weekdays lately due to running a Fused Clapton in the NarDA. Way down from where I was earlier this year, I was pushing upwards of 30ML a day, but also running big coils that were eating through the juice all day every day. Ive toned my style down a lot since then.
Using crazy tanks and crazy builds helps your juice consumption too.........

MO JUICE...........
tapatalk_1471114298630.jpeg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8ml at 18mg on a kangertech subox mini. I lmow the nicotene is high, but it helped me kick the cigarettes after 29 years. I'll scale it down here eventually.
Good idea on the scaling it down as you're basically vaping 36mg doing that.Oh and welcome to the Crew.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm down to 30 ml daily.... But not thanks to these Ladies..... And this dude...
3018ec0877a8462992bed0aca04c1384.jpg

.C360_2016-10-31-06-36-12-571.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

james.brannen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I run my dripbox 160 day and night and use between 21 to 28 mls a day. It uses a 7ml squonk bottle and I fill it at 6am, again at 12 and again at 6pm (times are approximate) go to bed around midnight and the bottle is low.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After about 40 responses to how much they vape..

The average vape is 20mL / day (and the Median is 21mL).

That's higher than I thought it was going to be..

No wonder so many ppl DIY.. 20mL a day at storefront prices would be about the same cost as smoking no ?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
8ml at 18mg on a kangertech subox mini. I lmow the nicotene is high, but it helped me kick the cigarettes after 29 years. I'll scale it down here eventually.
Hi and Welcome!
I started vaping 2 years ago at 24 nic to quit a 30+ year cig habit and stayed with that for at least 6 months and then bit by bit knocked my level down to 3nic. Whatever works and keeps you from cigarettes is OK!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20mL a day at storefront prices would be about the same cost as smoking no ?
Possibly more in some cases...Like me for instance.Rolling/Stuffing my own for years kept the cost of smoking to a minimum*.I quit to save my life not for a financial gain.

*Just out of curiosity I looked up the current cost.If I started smoking again it would cost me $50 less per month than to keep vaping.*

Not that I've ever really cared about money.

I'm using a KangerTech Pangu tank, on a KangerTech Kone mod. The tank is a 3.5ml capacity. I fill it once a day with 18mg nic juice, with a 50/50 vg/pg ratio. I was using 24mg juice, but I was noticing that I was getting nauseous, and jittery throughout the day. 18mg is just right.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm using a KangerTech Pangu tank, on a KangerTech Kone mod. The tank is a 3.5ml capacity. I fill it once a day with 18mg nic juice, with a 50/50 vg/pg ratio. I was using 24mg juice, but I was noticing that I was getting nauseous, and jittery throughout the day. 18mg is just right.
Hi Brian and Welcome- yes, high nic can do that to you- Hard to tell what will work to keep from smoking in the beginning. Great that 18 nic juice is good for you. I started to notice really strong peppery taste after a while, figured it was the nic, so I just dropping my nic down and after 12 months of vaping I knocked down to 3 nic and so far so good.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30ml minimum

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
12-15ml @ 4mg
2 Smok Baby Beasts
Q2 dual & T8 octuple coils

I had no idea I taking over 1000 hits a day until I got this alien with a puff counter. But after seeing this thread, I'm no longer worried about vaping myself to death. LMAO

Mundo

Member For 4 Years
I probably vape about 30 milliliters a day too of .5 mg...was a bit worried until I saw some of the other folks vaping about the same. What a helpful thread!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using up 100ml a week so about 13 to 15ml per day. Almost always with 3mg of nic but sometimes no nic is mixed in.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm vaping a good 30ml or more on a normal day.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been vaping since mid 2013. Quit smoking cigarettes back in 1977 when they were 40 cents a pack. Been smoking cigars for about 10 years. I started vaping because I went from smoking a couple cigars a week to a couple a day. I still smoke cigars but I'm back down to one or two a week, usually while watching sports with beer or Jack. I found this thread via Google because I was curious where I stood in the quanity of vaping compared to others. I probably average about 12ml at 3mg daily. There are also times where I don't vape for a coupe of days. In comparison to what I see here, I guess that's not really excessive. I wonder how much your rig comes into play? For example I'm mainly using my SMOK Alien mod now days with 2 tanks, Aspire Triton at 40w & SMOK Baby Beast at 60w. Both tanks hold 3ml but I go through a tank on the SMOK significantly faster.

VU Sponsors