Become a Patron!

How much ml of juice you vape a day?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just tried their contact me form on the website.
Hopefully I hear back from them soon.
You will. He's normally pretty responsive. Also try messaging him thru fb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape about 20 ml's a day or more. When my Zamplebox shows up from delivery, I go through it in just a few days. I'm going to start DIYing soon so I can afford vaping cost's It's definitely not cheap.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape about 20 ml's a day or more. When my Zamplebox shows up from delivery, I go through it in just a few days. I'm going to start DIYing soon so I can afford vaping cost's It's definitely not cheap.
Love Zamplebox.
#ZampleboxWin

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grr so far not happy with five folds.It's been almost 11 damn hours.Their Facebook page says quite clearly they answer in under an hour WTF...Seriously WTF.
I am seriously considering calling my damn bank at this point.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grr so far not happy with five folds.It's been almost 11 damn hours.Their Facebook page says quite clearly they answer in under an hour WTF...Seriously WTF.
I am seriously considering calling my damn bank at this point.

While I think it's really dumb, some companies don't do ANYTHING on the weekends, especially Sunday. You'd think they'd understand that the internet is 24/7 and thus that they ought to be also, but silly humans have this attachment to that strange thing called a "weekend." :D

Andria

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
While I think it's really dumb, some companies don't do ANYTHING on the weekends, especially Sunday. You'd think they'd understand that the internet is 24/7 and thus that they ought to be also, but silly humans have this attachment to that strange thing called a "weekend." :D

Andria
Yeah, I agree. It is the summertime and it is the weekend. I would give him until the end of the day on Monday. Reall really suprised because I have ordered from them on multiple occasions and I have never had this problem.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know it's the weekend now...However I placed the order on a damn Monday afternoon.And so far I've only gotten an order confirmation.Still have not received any shipping info.As far as I know it was never actually shipped.
IMHO this is unacceptable period.
It's bullshit like this that cause companies to go boom.Look what happened to Timeless Vapor.Good stuff but was it ever worth the damn 3 weeks or longer wait?
I ordered a mod on the same damn day as the Carnival guess what the mod arrived in 3 days from a company in Pennsylvania.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I know it's the weekend now...However I placed the order on a damn Monday afternoon.And so far I've only gotten an order confirmation.Still have not received any shipping info.As far as I know it was never actually shipped.
It's bullshit like this that cause companies to go boom.Look what happened to Timeless Vapor.Good stuff but was it ever worth the damn 3 weeks or longer wait?
I ordered a mod on the same damn day as the Carnival guess what the mod arrived in 3 days from a company in Pennsylvania.
Agree 100% but like I said I ordered at least 5 or 6 times from them and I never had this happen.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hmm... I've sometimes failed to get shipping notices, even when an order has already been shipped -- once or twice, the shipping notice arrived AFTER the pkg was already delivered! Can you check the order in your acct at their site? Sometimes email just doesn't cooperate.

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a bottle of Carnival from Five Folds on the 11th and still have not received any shipping info on that order.
Is this normal?

In my experience its normal. Ive ordered from them 4 or 5 times now, and only this most recent time have I gotten a confirmation email or shipping email from them. And its rare to hear back from the contact form to in regards to orders, ime anyway. Just have faith itll show up. If you ordered the 11th then it should be there any day now.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not very much at all. Still working on my first 30ml bottle that I bought on May 6th.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not very much at all. Still working on my first 30ml bottle that I bought on May6th.
You are vaping less than 1ml per day.
My monthly is a zamplebox that has about 165ml total & three 30ml bottles from VÂł for another 90ml + a free 100ml bottle from VÂł & a 120ml bottle of whatever premium I might want.
Which puts my average a bit over 15ml per day.
165 + 90 + 100 + 120 = 475 - monthly
475 x 12 = 5700 - yearly
5700/52 = 109 - weekly
109/7 = 15.65934065934066 - daily.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rule # 1 - D.T.A.

Well, Im just sayin, dont lose your mind and get the bank involved because they didnt answer a facebook post within 12 hours on a sunday lol. Itll be there.

Like I said, Ive ordered from them a half dozen times about, and only this most recent time did I ever get a purchase confirmation, and so far I havent ever gotten a ship confirmation or tracking info. I guess in this day and age its a shitty way to do business, but personally I love the Carnival juice so much that as long as the package shows up I couldnt care less about getting an email or whatever.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Im just sayin, dont lose your mind and get the bank involved because they didnt answer a facebook post within 12 hours on a sunday lol. Itll be there.

Like I said, Ive ordered from them a half dozen times about, and only this most recent time did I ever get a purchase confirmation, and so far I havent ever gotten a ship confirmation or tracking info. I guess in this day and age its a shitty way to do business, but personally I love the Carnival juice so much that as long as the package shows up I couldnt care less about getting an email or whatever.
Not losing my mind.However he might lose my business.Business is consumer driven and business owners must always keep that in mind.Failing your patrons will result in the failure of your business.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charles contacted me and I am happy to report this bit of a kerfuffle has been settled.Still not sure I'd be willing to buy this again.Too much of a hassle.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry but it ain't funny.
Would you laugh if it were your money?
Look bro, you really need to chill out. It's a $30 bottle of juice. So the guy didn't send tracking. Big fucking deal. Try the juice first before you start bitching. This is really starting to get ponderous and your making yourself look foolish.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look bro, you really need to chill out. It's a $30 bottle of juice. So the guy didn't send tracking. Big fucking deal. Try the juice first before you start bitching. This is really starting to get ponderous and your making yourself look foolish.

Sorry if I seem foolish for worrying about money I can't afford to lose.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Smh, nobody said that. The facts of the matter are this guy is a legitimate juice maker. He has sold thousands of bottles. You have heard multiple well respected members tell how you good the juice is. They have also told you that some of them have not gotten a confirmation before. Yet you still insist on publicly complaining about a guy that probably busts his ass every day trying to get juice out. So, like I said relax you'll get your juice. If by some chance you don't like it or thought it wasn't worth the "hassle" you will have no problem getting rid of it here.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smh, nobody said that. The facts of the matter are this guy is a legitimate juice maker. He has sold thousands of bottles. You have heard multiple well respected members tell how you good the juice is. They have also told you that some of them have not gotten a confirmation before. Yet you still insist on publicly complaining about a guy that probably busts his ass every day trying to get juice out. So, like I said relax you'll get your juice. If by some chance you don't like it or thought it wasn't worth the "hassle" you will have no problem getting rid of it here.

Whatever...Just keep in mind some of us have severely tight budgets.There's a reason I don't like companies that do business this way.It just gives too much wiggle room for something to go wrong.
I never once said the e-liquid might not be worth what I spent and possibly lots more.
I prefer knowing when I'm getting what I paid for it's as simple as that...Cheers!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever...Just keep in mind some of us have severely tight budgets.There's a reason I don't like companies that do business this way.It just gives too much wiggle room for something to go wrong.
I never once said the e-liquid might not be worth what I spent and possibly lots more.
I prefer knowing when I'm getting what I paid for it's as simple as that...Cheers!

I get it dude, but like home boy said, youve got a couple well known people telling you that Five Fold has never let them down regardless of getting a confirmation email, that never once has their juice never showed up or been anything less than awesome. Ive been on tight budgets, hell Ive been on $0 budgets for a long long time before, I know how thats like. But when youve got people telling you not to worry, maybe just sit back and chill and wait for it to show up instead of getting heated on a public forum full of potential customers and basically bad mouth their business after only half a day.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) I didn't bad mouth his company or his product.
2) It's my money and I'm allowed to worry about it.The only living person allowed to tell me not to worry about my money is my wife...Period!
3) All I've said is I prefer not to do business this way.I have said that repeatably and somehow you all seem to miss that point.

I prefer Pepsi so stop trying to sell me Coca-Cola.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody needs to worry. Soon small juice makers like Five Fold will be gone and we'll all get our juice from Johnson creek or Halo. Happy days.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nobody needs to worry. Soon small juice makers like Five Fold will be gone and we'll all get our juice from Johnson creek or Halo. Happy days.

Oh no, not me. I'll keep making my own. I dunno about Johnson Creek, but Halo SUCKS.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Johnson Creek is actually pretty good.Not sure why it has such a bad reputation.

I've never tried it; they don't offer the ability to customize the PG/VG, and don't say a word about what default ratio they use.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never tried it; they don't offer the ability to customize the PG/VG, and don't say a word about what default ratio they use.

Andria
I believe they use a 50/50 PG/VG blend for their standard line and their Kiln House Line.
Their Vapor Liquid line varies but is pretty high in VG.
Their Birchwod & Red Oak lines are 100% PG free.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believe they use a 50/50 PG/VG blend for their standard line and their Kiln House Line.
Their Vapor Liquid line varies but is pretty high in VG.
Their Birchwod & Red Oak lines are 100% PG free.

About what I figured. Aside from diketone-avoidance and my former use of WTA, the major reason I started DIY was to get 85% PG. and also to get ejuice that had enough flavor, sweetness, and TH. Very, VERY few commercial ones fit any of those criteria.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About what I figured. Aside from diketone-avoidance and my former use of WTA, the major reason I started DIY was to get 85% PG. and also to get ejuice that had enough flavor, sweetness, and TH. Very, VERY few commercial ones fit any of those criteria.

Andria
As I recall WTA is (whole tobacco alkaloids) sounds to me like you might want to try something like the link below.
CLICK HERE FOR 80% PG TOBACCO.

By the way if you've ever had Boba's Bounty and liked it the place I linked makes something called (Legend) & It is better than Boba's Bounty I.M.H.O. ;)
Also they have decent prices* and super fast shipping.

*$40 for 100ml*

EDIT : I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT LINK IS FOR (N.E.T.) Naturally Extracted Tobacco Vapes.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As I recall WTA is (whole tobacco alkaloids) sounds to me like you might want to try something like the link below.
CLICK HERE FOR 80% PG TOBACCO.

By the way if you've ever had Boba's Bounty and liked it the place I linked makes something called (Legend) & It is better than Boba's Bounty I.M.H.O. ;)
Also they have decent prices* and super fast shipping.

*$40 for 100ml*

EDIT : I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT LINK IS FOR (N.E.T.) Naturally Extracted Tobacco Vapes.

I can't abide the taste of tobacco anymore. YUCK! And 80% isn't enough PG, I need 85%. WTA is all VG. And I got off WTA back in March, thank HEAVENS!

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't abide the taste of tobacco anymore. YUCK!
Oh more for me then.

And 80% isn't enough PG, I need 85%.
80% PG is the highest I can find.

WTA is all VG.
Didn't know that see this is why I probably shouldn't go playing in the DIY realm.

And I got off WTA back in March, thank HEAVENS!
Yeah if I recall that WTA stuff is almost as bad for you to vape as diacetyl...Yikes! :blech:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah if I recall that WTA stuff is almost as bad for you to vape as diacetyl...Yikes! :blech:

Not hardly!!! WTA is just the full alkaloid cocktail from tobacco, for those for whom nicotine alone is not enough -- lots of us with all sorts of brain, digestive, and inflammatory dysfunctions, who need those other alkaloids so badly, it becomes impossible to quit smoking -- but WTA is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY safer than smoking!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

I've been going through around 30ml a week, through a couple tanks, the Cleito, TFV4 Micro, Cupti, and Toptank Mini right now. I usually have a couple going at once.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me too, I have the Nano as well, but I am enjoying the Mini. Once you go top fill there's no going back, I recently broke out a Subtank Plus I had sitting around and used one tank, but refilling is too much work lol.
Been thinking of getting a Nano for my iStick TC40W so I can retire my GS-Tank.

nitsuj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is scaring the hell out of me! I've been vaping for a long time. Pretty much since the beginning. Over the years I progressed along the standard lines. Cig-a-like, egos, old school low power mods (Tesla), Ego mega, and now just made the switch to sub ohm. Fuchai 213 with a Herakles Plus. (Awesome combo, I'm super happy with it>0 I've noticed I'm consuming a LOT more juice. I've always been able to justify whatever I spend because it's cheaper than smoking. But if 30+ ml a day is normal, I'm going to far surpass the cost of smoking. I've been paying $12-$20 for 30 ml. So, you guys are blowing $15 a day on juice? I realize there's cheaper juices, but I've had mixed luck with them. So what's the secret to making a 30ml a day habit affordable? Have I just not found the good juice deals? Do I need to go DIY? I've been vaping a long time, but I never got "into the lifestyle", I don't really know all the tricks.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread is scaring the hell out of me! I've been vaping for a long time. Pretty much since the beginning. Over the years I progressed along the standard lines. Cig-a-like, egos, old school low power mods (Tesla), Ego mega, and now just made the switch to sub ohm. Fuchai 213 with a Herakles Plus. (Awesome combo, I'm super happy with it>0 I've noticed I'm consuming a LOT more juice. I've always been able to justify whatever I spend because it's cheaper than smoking. But if 30+ ml a day is normal, I'm going to far surpass the cost of smoking. I've been paying $12-$20 for 30 ml. So, you guys are blowing $15 a day on juice? I realize there's cheaper juices, but I've had mixed luck with them. So what's the secret to making a 30ml a day habit affordable? Have I just not found the good juice deals? Do I need to go DIY? I've been vaping a long time, but I never got "into the lifestyle", I don't really know all the tricks.

In a word...(or 3 actually)... "DIY"

Instead of .50-.60 per ml, it becomes like, .3-.5 per ml.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But if 30+ ml a day is normal, I'm going to far surpass the cost of smoking. I've been paying $12-$20 for 30 ml.
For me the cost is more way more than when I smoked.I rolled my own for 47 years.But honestly I'd rather be around to see my grand-kids graduate than save a few bucks.

So, you guys are blowing $15 a day on juice?
Not even close to that.If I stick to just buying e-liquid it's about $3 per day I think.

So what's the secret to making a 30ml a day habit affordable? Have I just not found the good juice deals? Do I need to go DIY?
Getting on an active forum is a start.You can ask just about anybody here where to get super-inexpensive e-liquids.

Good Cheap E-Liquid places linked below.

YouGotEjuice
Verde Valley Vapes
Bulk E-Juice
Roar Vapor
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Gorge Vapors

VU Sponsors