Become a Patron!

How much ml of juice you vape a day?

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the size better than the kbox mini, which I found a little too small for my hands. Something about the kbox mini just never suited me, maybe it was just the small size. It didn't last long; it had a small, low-impact fall, INSIDE my purse, and never worked again.... no great loss. :D

Andria
Look, mini book, kbox mini, and mini volt so you get the idea
7ad2ce719d9e4f5e171a3603d9663c47.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Look, mini book, kbox mini, and mini volt so you get the idea
7ad2ce719d9e4f5e171a3603d9663c47.jpg

So the miniBook looks to be a smidge taller, and I know it's a bit "fatter"... and looking at yours, I remember now what I really hated about the kbox: the damn button was too small and hard to find by touch. The miniBook's fire button is big enough and easily findable! I've got a couple of Sigelei Zmax's, and I've always been real happy with them, till I got tired of tube mods. Good quality!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is my own standard of reference, and probably why I like the size of the miniBooks so much. :D

sizecomparison.jpg

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Same here, +Snake94115 . Last couple of days average 20ml.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So the miniBook looks to be a smidge taller, and I know it's a bit "fatter"... and looking at yours, I remember now what I really hated about the kbox: the damn button was too small and hard to find by touch. The miniBook's fire button is big enough and easily findable! I've got a couple of Sigelei Zmax's, and I've always been real happy with them, till I got tired of tube mods. Good quality!!

Andria
I have the Kbox Nano. Put my 7ml Kanger on it. Yeaaah well, that's when I binged on vape shopping. OMFG! Spent 2k between juice, mods and RTDBAs.
Anywhere between 12ml - 35ml.
Depends on stress level and how much I've been drinking.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Andria
Oh. Love my Sigelei Spark 75w. I think it's a 'mid' mini.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do have one little irritation with the miniBooks.... The battery fits in so tightly, and there is NO give whatsoever, that getting it in is a real challenge; I've started doing it on top of a piece of foam padding that came with my bluetooth keyboard, so the battery doesn't bang down so hard when I push it in. It's very hard on the battery wrapper; got 3 with serious nicks at the top. So today I ordered some battery wraps, and I also have 4 new batteries on the way. I figure I'll just dedicate a battery to each miniBook, and charge it via USB, so I don't have to keep snapping the batteries down and damaging the wrappers.

Andria
Yeah, aren't they a pain? That seems to be Sigelei's thing, to make their mods eat battery wraps. My Sigelei 100+ tears 'em up, too, even though it's not near as tight of a fit. :mad:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, aren't they a pain? That seems to be Sigelei's thing, to make their mods eat battery wraps. My Sigelei 100+ tears 'em up, too, even though it's not near as tight of a fit. :mad:
I have the same problem with the Spark. Where do you get the wraps?

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I go through about 30-45 ml at 6 nic. The new tfv8 I got last week chews through juice lol. I use either my ipv5, cuboid, or my lasimo. I got an authentic Hades mech mod but I haven't blown the dust off of it in a while. It seems like every time I get a new tank I gotta puff on it like somebody is trying to steal it from. Me lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Never had any problems at all with my Zmax's, but those are just a case of dropping a battery into a tube. But my new batteries should start arriving in a few days, and also the wraps, so I can get the batteries back to safety, and then just dedicate a battery to each miniBook, and charge it via USB. Now that I have two of 'em, it makes it easy.

Andria

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the same problem with the Spark. Where do you get the wraps?

battwrap (like Andria posted) or fasttech.com. I've bought from both sites and been happy with both. Battwrap has replacement positive post insulators, which fasttech doesnt (or at least I couldnt find 'em). When you rewrap, you gotta keep that little ring piece, when you heatshrink the wrap gotta try to not damage the insulator with excessive heat, and if you use hairdryer to heat shrink, gotta try really really hard to not let it blow away! Been there, done that, lost it, and that's how I found battwrap *laf* And of course found it the day after my order from battwrap came. That's okay, though :)

If you don't have a heat gun, any cheapy one will do, and they come in useful for all sorts of other stuff around the house and garage as well.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
battwrap (like Andria posted) or fasttech.com. I've bought from both sites and been happy with both. Battwrap has replacement positive post insulators, which fasttech doesnt (or at least I couldnt find 'em). When you rewrap, you gotta keep that little ring piece, when you heatshrink the wrap gotta try to not damage the insulator with excessive heat, and if you use hairdryer to heat shrink, gotta try really really hard to not let it blow away! Been there, done that, lost it, and that's how I found battwrap *laf* And of course found it the day after my order from battwrap came. That's okay, though :)

If you don't have a heat gun, any cheapy one will do, and they come in useful for all sorts of other stuff around the house and garage as well.

I've done them with a hairdryer.... works great! I was amazed how easily that plastic shrinks to fit! Just a few seconds!

Andria

levi_tils

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't really thought about how much I go through a day. I'd say about 10ml on an average work day. Probably almost double on my days off. All at 6mg in an Aspire Cleito. Now I'll be counting the mls because this thread made me curious.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30 to 40 a day. I Vape all day. Lol. With the TFV8's I've been going through a bit more lately. But the flavor has increased 10 fold.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks Andria!

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess Im in with the minimalist group.. typically 4 to 6 mL a day of plain tobacco flav at 6mg,
When some of you hard-hitters start dropping off like flies, I'll know to watch out eh ? (lol)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess Im in with the minimalist group.. typically 4 to 6 mL a day of plain tobacco flav at 6mg,
When some of you hard-hitters start dropping off like flies, I'll know to watch out eh ? (lol)

Heh. I get a little nic sick just trying to imagine 30-40ml a DAY. That's like a week's worth or something. :D

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually do between 15 to 30 ml a day, and I wouldnt wanna do much more than that. I vape 3 mg and when I do 30ml a day Im nic sick pretty often in the day. Im dropping down to 1/5mg now with the goal of eventually going to 0 and then jumping off altogether.

That Five Fold "Carnival" flavor tho, I dunno if I can just walk away from it lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually do between 15 to 30 ml a day, and I wouldnt wanna do much more than that. I vape 3 mg and when I do 30ml a day Im nic sick pretty often in the day. Im dropping down to 1/5mg now with the goal of eventually going to 0 and then jumping off altogether.

That Five Fold "Carnival" flavor tho, I dunno if I can just walk away from it lol.
That Carnival is special.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly right. Top 5 all time vape. Nuff said.

#1...nevermind top 5, its #1 lol. Ive had several hundred bottles of juice, from as many vendors and in as many flavors, and Carnival is #1 hands down.

I have probably 100-150 bottles of juice on hand right now, but I just cant vape anything but the Carnival. Everything else tastes bad by comparison. I just got 2 more 120s of it today. One in 3mg and one in 0mg so I can mix em into 1.5. They also were nice enough to send me a couple extra bottle labels so I can label my 30 and 15 ml unicorns for mixing the 1.5 mg in.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#1...nevermind top 5, its #1 lol. Ive had several hundred bottles of juice, from as many vendors and in as many flavors, and Carnival is #1 hands down.

I have probably 100-150 bottles of juice on hand right now, but I just cant vape anything but the Carnival. Everything else tastes bad by comparison. I just got 2 more 120s of it today. One in 3mg and one in 0mg so I can mix em into 1.5. They also were nice enough to send me a couple extra bottle labels so I can label my 30 and 15 ml unicorns for mixing the 1.5 mg in.
It is pretty fucking good. I'm down to my last 20mls. Going to have to order soon. Have you tried the other 2 flavors?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is pretty fucking good. I'm down to my last 20mls. Going to have to order soon. Have you tried the other 2 flavors?

I tried the Zindulge, its just ok, nothing special like the Carnival. Honestly I didnt like it all that that much. Still have a good portion of the bottle left. Havent tried the new GCC yet. I asked them if I could get a little sample of it with my order but they didnt send it. Probably wont buy it honestly, Carnival is all I really want lol

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usage, 6-10ml perday @ 8-10mg/ml and <25 watts. Currently switching b/f between 2 tanks, Kayfun at .67ohm 3x Twisted coil and Melo at .3ohm (stack coil) on the Pico and running a 1 ohm twisted coil in the Hobo3 on my cReo. I change batteries 1 time a day.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bamf...Just ordered some Five Folds Carnival.This stuff better be good...Grumble!
No worries at all. No one I have recommended this juice to has ever not liked it. Total fire.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
30 to 40 a day. I Vape all day. Lol. With the TFV8's I've been going through a bit more lately. But the flavor has increased 10 fold.
Indeed, thank god for DIY...!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd do the whole DIY thing but I know if anybody is going to wind up fudging the math it'll be me.

No math needed thank god, because I am an utter fucktard at math. I use this calculator -- DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors With Nicotine Plus PG/VG Adjusting -- it's great! I started using it when all I was doing was mixing 2-3 bought ejuices together, because it lets you specify a nic level and PG/VG ratio for every single item in the mix. Now I just use it for regular DIY, it's so easy. crypticvapes's E-Liquid (E-Juice) Recipes (those are my recipes -- not all work too well, but the strawberry & cream is FABULOUS!

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No math needed thank god, because I am an utter fucktard at math. I use this calculator -- DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors With Nicotine Plus PG/VG Adjusting -- it's great! I started using it when all I was doing was mixing 2-3 bought ejuices together, because it lets you specify a nic level and PG/VG ratio for every single item in the mix. Now I just use it for regular DIY, it's so easy. crypticvapes's E-Liquid (E-Juice) Recipes (those are my recipes -- not all work too well, but the strawberry & cream is FABULOUS!

Andria
Bookmarked the calculator thingy.I'll have to look at those recipes later it's dang near dinner time.I can't remember if we're having Salisbury Steak or Svenska Kottbullar*.

*That's Swedish Meatballs to all you non-gourmets*

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bookmarked the calculator thingy.I'll have to look at those recipes later it's dang near dinner time.I can't remember if we're having Salisbury Steak or Svenska Kottbullar*.

*That's Swedish Meatballs to all you non-gourmets*

The other good ones in that list are "Smocha" and Cherry-Vanilla Pipe Tobacco. That cherry-vanilla is still somewhat of a work in progress; it's really good as it is, but I keep having this feeling of "could this be better, if I add _____?" So I play with it a little. I've also played with lowering the flavor percentages of the strawberry & cream, it uses so godawful much; those experiments are listed as "strawberry & cream lite". Also, you'll see an ingredient in ALL my recipes like "Sweet 4X Flash" -- the recipe for that is also in that list; it's my diluted pre-mix of Flash, nicotine, and a little sweetener -- if you don't want throat hit, you'll never need that, because that's all it's for.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other good ones in that list are "Smocha" and Cherry-Vanilla Pipe Tobacco. That cherry-vanilla is still somewhat of a work in progress; it's really good as it is, but I keep having this feeling of "could this be better, if I add _____?" So I play with it a little. I've also played with lowering the flavor percentages of the strawberry & cream, it uses so godawful much; those experiments are listed as "strawberry & cream lite". Also, you'll see an ingredient in ALL my recipes like "Sweet 4X Flash" -- the recipe for that is also in that list; it's my diluted pre-mix of Flash, nicotine, and a little sweetener -- if you don't want throat hit, you'll never need that, because that's all it's for.

Andria
Luckily I love throat hit...Which is why I still have a small humidor filled with Nicaraguan cigars hiding in the closet.I haven't had 1 in about 2 years.But I ain't going to go giving them away considering they cost $17 a stick.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anybody got a Carnival clone recipe? Probably a Strawberry/Vanilla bean ice cream/sweet cream/cookie or cereal mix...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Luckily I love throat hit...Which is why I still have a small humidor filled with Nicaraguan cigars hiding in the closet.I haven't had 1 in about 2 years.But I ain't going to go giving them away considering they cost $17 a stick.

In that case, if you love TH but are at a mid-to-low nic level, the Flash additive might be just the ticket for you -- I've been using it almost since I started, since TH was my #1 requirement, but I started low-nic and have gotten lower -- started at 6mg, went up to 10mg, and since then have gradually come down to 4mg; when I got below 8mg was when I went from 3X flash to 4x flash (recipes for both are in that list) -- I pre-mix the Flash at various levels, because it's strong stuff, and I don't want to get too much and mess up the whole mix. As much as I love TH, if I get too much, it bothers my asthma.

Only place I've seen Flash is at ECX, I think. It's by FlavourArt.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that case, if you love TH but are at a mid-to-low nic level, the Flash additive might be just the ticket for you -- I've been using it almost since I started, since TH was my #1 requirement, but I started low-nic and have gotten lower -- started at 6mg, went up to 10mg, and since then have gradually come down to 4mg; when I got below 8mg was when I went from 3X flash to 4x flash (recipes for both are in that list) -- I pre-mix the Flash at various levels, because it's strong stuff, and I don't want to get too much and mess up the whole mix. As much as I love TH, if I get too much, it bothers my asthma.

Only place I've seen Flash is at ECX, I think. It's by FlavourArt.

Andria
Going to have to discuss this all with my wife before buying anything.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody got a Carnival clone recipe? Probably a Strawberry/Vanilla bean ice cream/sweet cream/cookie or cereal mix...

If you happen to find a decent one, do hit me up please. Ive been looking for one as well with no luck. Id mix up a gallon of it immediately lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you happen to find a decent one, do hit me up please. Ive been looking for one as well with no luck. Id mix up a gallon of it immediately lol
I ordered a bottle of Carnival from Five Folds on the 11th and still have not received any shipping info on that order.
Is this normal?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered a bottle of Carnival from Five Folds on the 11th and still have not received any shipping info on that order.
Is this normal?
No not at all. Email them.

VU Sponsors