Become a Patron!

How much ml of juice you vape a day?

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much ml of juice you vape a day?
And also tell me the nicotine strength.
Also tell me in wich tank you vape the juice.
Go go go!!!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
40-60mls depending on the day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
40-60 here too. 3mg. It's the flavor that makes it where I can't put it down Lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
About 5ml a day I think. 4mg. Probably wind up at 3mg, where I'll stay, but I'm in no particular hurry.

I use an Achilles RDA, almost exclusively, got 3 of 'em. Also use a Magma RDA from time to time.

Andria

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vape around 30ml give or take everyday, dripping 6mg nic. Claptons get thirsty.
At work, I use my Russian, and only half tank w/ 12mg nic juice. Simple micro.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel a lot more reasonable about my juice consumption now lol. 15 to 30 ml a day. 1.5 or 3 MG nic.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly have no idea anymore.
I have my travel mod, I have my standard use home mod, 2 desk mods at work, and 3 mods on the coffee table. All are a different mod/tank/flavor/ohm(.5-1.5)/mg (0-18), and don't empty a single one daily.
I previously use to go thru ~8ml/18mg a day for ~4 years, until I checked out a new vape shop...

BzztYeow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
About 15ml per day, but up to 25 when I'm bumming around. 6mg-9mg nic, Vaporesso Gemini Mega RTA's and various others...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
damn im a slacker i run 3 griffin 22mms and fill each one once a day

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually got 3 mods with me at work, and all 8 at home watching tv, i guess 20-25 ml 3 and 6 mg depends on the juice

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and all 8 at home watching tv,
You have 8 mods at home?
Reminds me of a convo I had w a work colleague; he was bewildered when I told him I had an additional battery to my eVic. "Why???" he asked.
I told him that vapers often amass a collection of mods and tanks---some modest, some extravagant. I'm gonna tell him about you and your 8 mods. Would you post a pic, please? See my eVic below :) :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 60

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e0a01e4ef028ec09dc8f69b5e8aaa7da.jpg
there is 6 of them

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
On a work day about 5ml at 3mg.

Weekend day about 8.

Using a Merlin nowadays.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have 8 mods at home?
Reminds me of a convo I had w a work colleague; he was bewildered when I told him I had an additional battery to my eVic. "Why???" he asked.
I told him that vapers often amass a collection of mods and tanks---some modest, some extravagant. I'm gonna tell him about you and your 8 mods. Would you post a pic, please? See my eVic below :) :)

You could show him this, too:

wholefamdamily-2-shorter.jpg
And about to receive another, a black miniBook, in today's mail, if some dumbass didn't put it in the wrong bin. :D And I'm probably going to buy a CF4-18650 real soon.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave:
Quite the collections you guys have.
Andria is a mouth-to-lung vaper. I used to be one as well, and then I bought a Smok TCT tank. And it all changed, for better or worse...

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it depends on what kind of day I am having and which of the two tanks I own. I am a mouth to lunger and a direct to lunger. I have an Aspire ET-S filled with 24mg juice and an iSub Apex filled with 3mg juice. Now most days i only used my apex. and I might or might not vape all 3ml it contains. My Aspire contains 1.8ml of juice and If I am using that tank I, again, might or might not go thru a tank. Depends on if I get pissed off or have an anxiety issue (which is rare).

tl;dr any where from 1.8-3ml of either 24mg or 3mg. ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WOW. l thought l was high at 8ml at 6mg
TFV4 nano tank,lol

I used about 8ml daily when I was still using Kayfuns. Once I moved completely to the Achilles, that went down by nearly half.

Andria

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
@iki How many ML's do you vape a day?
Very good question :) ... Hopefully he responds. Or I'm gonna say @BigNasty is correct ;)

So @iki how many mls do you vape per day? At what mg? & In what?

As for me I'm 30-45mls/day *Mood Pending* 1.5mg Griffin RTA

8-Cuboids/40-Mechs/3-RX200/3-RX200S/5-iStick 100w/2-Smok XCube 160w --- I think I'm prepped lol

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think around 5ml a day, 16mg-22mg. Sometimes MTL, sometime DL, depends on my mood and the gear. Got 7 mechs, an 8th on the way, 3 VV/VW mods, and 4 VV/VW/TC mods. I *think* that's all of 'em

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very good question :) ... Hopefully he responds. Or I'm gonna say @BigNasty is correct ;)

So @iki how many mls do you vape per day? At what mg? & In what?

As for me I'm 30-45mls/day *Mood Pending* 1.5mg Griffin RTA

8-Cuboids/40-Mechs/3-RX200/3-RX200S/5-iStick 100w/2-Smok XCube 160w --- I think I'm prepped lol

It depends.. Usually vape 18-24 ml a day. Im using a herakles (6ml) and i usually vape 12 mg of nicotine or 6mg.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
10 MLs used to last a week when I started now it is a daily usage. Thank goodness for DIY!

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will say this about consumption. Since I switched from prebuilt coils to building my own my juice consumption has gone up significantly.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My own family is growing... got my 2nd miniBook yesterday, a black one. I love those lil mods!!! Now, I gotta find about $45 so I can get a CF4-18650. :D

Andria
It's awesome when you find something that works perfect!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's awesome when you find something that works perfect!!!

I do have one little irritation with the miniBooks.... The battery fits in so tightly, and there is NO give whatsoever, that getting it in is a real challenge; I've started doing it on top of a piece of foam padding that came with my bluetooth keyboard, so the battery doesn't bang down so hard when I push it in. It's very hard on the battery wrapper; got 3 with serious nicks at the top. So today I ordered some battery wraps, and I also have 4 new batteries on the way. I figure I'll just dedicate a battery to each miniBook, and charge it via USB, so I don't have to keep snapping the batteries down and damaging the wrappers.

Andria

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do have one little irritation with the miniBooks.... The battery fits in so tightly, and there is NO give whatsoever, that getting it in is a real challenge; I've started doing it on top of a piece of foam padding that came with my bluetooth keyboard, so the battery doesn't bang down so hard when I push it in. It's very hard on the battery wrapper; got 3 with serious nicks at the top. So today I ordered some battery wraps, and I also have 4 new batteries on the way. I figure I'll just dedicate a battery to each miniBook, and charge it via USB, so I don't have to keep snapping the batteries down and damaging the wrappers.

Andria
At 5mls a day a battery must last you a week. Lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At 5mls a day a battery must last you a week. Lol

2 days actually. Though if I vape heavier than usual, sometimes I get surprised towards the end of the 2nd day. :D

Andria

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape somewhere between 20-30ml a day. Thank goodness for DIY!

Reactions: iki

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could show him this, too:

View attachment 55735
And about to receive another, a black miniBook, in today's mail, if some dumbass didn't put it in the wrong bin. :D And I'm probably going to buy a CF4-18650 real soon.

Andria
I got a mini book yesterday i love it but is not so mini is more like a kbox mini

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got a mini book yesterday i love it but is not so mini is more like a kbox mini

I like the size better than the kbox mini, which I found a little too small for my hands. Something about the kbox mini just never suited me, maybe it was just the small size. It didn't last long; it had a small, low-impact fall, INSIDE my purse, and never worked again.... no great loss. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors