Become a Patron!

how many video reviews can I post/how often may I post them?

I'm a newbie here, thanks for allowing me to join! I posted my first video review to the video reviews section...most of my videos are of juice reviews and some are combination juice and mod/rda/tanks/batteries/etc reviews...I only do video reviews and do not get paid money to do them.

My question is: how many/how often may I post my video reviews? I do 3 live broadcasts a week, mon weds and fri. and I record 2-3 video reviews per show, so that's at least 6 video reviews per week, with 2 videos coming out every other day.

ps if I do a cpombo review, say a juice and a mod/tank review in one video, should I post it in the juice video reviews section or the mods video review section or both?

I don't want to wear out my welcome or step on anybody's toes or break any rules or terms of service!

thx!
Rita Vapes!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello @RitaVapes! Welcome to the VU!!:)

how many/how often may I post my video reviews?

We do not put limits on how many reviews you can post. However, we do require that the review content be embedded in your VU post. You CANNOT post a link to review it elsewhere (for example: Facebook, YouTube...). If you post numerous reviews in a short amount of time, we may give you one thread to post all your reviews in with a title something like "Rita's Reviews".

ps if I do a cpombo review, say a juice and a mod/tank review in one video, should I post it in the juice video reviews section or the mods video review section or both?

If you have a review that covers juice and hardware equally, I would say list it under the hardware.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm a newbie here, thanks for allowing me to join! I posted my first video review to the video reviews section...most of my videos are of juice reviews and some are combination juice and mod/rda/tanks/batteries/etc reviews...I only do video reviews and do not get paid money to do them.

My question is: how many/how often may I post my video reviews? I do 3 live broadcasts a week, mon weds and fri. and I record 2-3 video reviews per show, so that's at least 6 video reviews per week, with 2 videos coming out every other day.

I don't want to wear out my welcome or step on anybody's toes or break any rules or terms of service!

thx!
Rita Vapes!
And also if you post a review in another section thread that pertains to your review please engage in a conversation. Members hate when reviewers just ring, and run meaning dropping your review link with no participation.

VU Sponsors