Become a Patron!

How many drags of 12mg nicotine vape equals one cigarette?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think I'll start into DIY using a cheat. Will get some pre-made 1.8mg nicotine 50/50 based, which I see now is really 41/41 base. Then if I want to vape unflavored fine, or add a flavor mix, fine.

Meanwhile will look on the DIY forms to learn.
If you go into DIY like that then you'll be saving a lot less money and when you add flavor to it, the percentages of pg, vg, and nicotine will be off. Depending on how much flavor you add to that premade base, you'd have something more like 60/50 and 1.2mg.

I am pretty new to vaping so I really appreciate all of the info everyone shared here. I have a shop where I get my juice and they have a lot of really good flavor combos. I started out with a nic lvl of 3 and noticed that there were times where I was vaping so much that it might as well have been a freaking pacifier lol. I now have both the 3 and 6 options so when I feel like I'm not getting enough I can boost it a little bit.

I was smoking American Spirits gold before and going through about a pack a day. I have a 2 OHM coil, a Tobeco tank and a Fuchai 213 mod. I run it at around 35-40W depending on how I feel. I had bought some cigarettes for a friend the last time I bought some for myself and they ended up being the wrong kind so I was sort of stuck with the extras. I was still smoking a few cigarettes a day when I first started vaping but after even a couple of days I decided to try one again and between the taste and smell I wasn't able to smoke the whole thing.

I'm wondering if DIY juice is cheaper than have my shop mix it for me? If so how much cheaper?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you go into DIY like that then you'll be saving a lot less money and when you add flavor to it, the percentages of pg, vg, and nicotine will be off. Depending on how much flavor you add to that premade base, you'd have something more like 60/50 and 1.2mg.

How is that saving less? I can get a gallon of PG for ~$30 that's 4 liters of PG. Can get a gallon of VG for ~$26, again 4 liters. That is roughly $14 per liter for a liter mixed at 50%/50%. A liter of nicotine solution for mixing up a 1 gallon / 4 liter batch of juice is ~$40. At most cost per liter would run me about $25. Now, I have seen some selling 30 ml for $20. Gee, go figure my $25 per liter saving less? I know my maths aren't the greatest but damn.

Add on that I would have remaining nicotine for the next batch. I could get 13 batches of 4 liters out of a liter of nicotine concentrate of 100mg per ml, or 10% nicotine. That's 52 liters. And after the first batch of 4 liters my cost goes down to around $14 per liter as I've already got nicotine on hand from first round buy. That's $168, plus $54 for the first round = $222. Even comparing that to $660 makes DIY seem to save more.

There's roughly 33 (30 ml) bottles per 1 liter. Multiply that by $20 = $660. Now, compare that to $25. Seems a dam site straight I'm saving more, not less doing DIY like that. Those selling the 30 ml bottles at $20 a pop are making 25 times more than what actual cost is, and this is just on base unflavored juice.

1 Liter of that juice would need 18 ml of nicotine. If I do a batch of 4 liters that means I need 72 ml of nicotine out of a gallon. I would be saving loads over buying juice from vendors. Flavorings don't cost but $4-8 for a little bottle at the grocery. I understand doing that up for percentages too, for mixing it with unflavored base. It isn't too difficult to get it correct, either by measure of ml or via weight.

Already know that if I need to, I can be content vaping unflavored juice. $25 for a liter when 720 ml will last me a year seems reasonable enough. Don't see many vendors offering unflavored at that price though.

Yes, my dumb. If I buy the pre-made unflavored it does save less. If I full on DIY, it saves more.

Last edited:
Hiya ,

I've been looking up every where for answers about nicotine levels in vape until I found this great article that answers everything and thought to share it with u here , it's really helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hiya ,

I've been looking up every where for answers about nicotine levels in vape until I found this great article that answers everything and thought to share it with u here , it's really helpful
Hello, where is the article?

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally i started at 18 which was too much cause i was vaping hourly i switched to 12 which is fine for me hourly 10 min vape session.

Important is listen to your body, feel tired sweaty or light headed? Your nicotine level is too high and you need to drop some...

Its trial and error eventually you will find your ideal level and vaping method.

Its funny how ppl suddenly want to know exactly how much nicotine is in liquids yet ppl buy cigs and dont really know what they are inhaling either.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I went directly off of 5 pouches of drum and American spirit to vaping full time at 24mg. I smoked Marlboro UL200 (2 IN 6 MINUTES). I was getting a huge buzz even off of American Spirit but rolling huge ones and pitching them after 1/3 first thing in the morning. Hand would go numb, almost faint, etc.. My buddy and I always complained AS didn't have the same chemicals as Marlboro (when we wanted them).
Lots of vape shops and Vapers tell people to go low on nic. If you "pre-quit" that's fine. I'm trying to get my friends to quit completely overnight so I say give the body what it wants!
There is a reason the vendors say "go lower" on your nicotine level. Nicotine in an ecig is not the same as from a cigarette. 24mg/ml nicotine is fine for a ecig or vape pen, something you draw on to your mouth, then inhale, like a cigarette. According to my experience, it takes 5 minutes of puffing to equal that "I WANT A CIGGY!" urge after meals, at break, etc. Eventually, even that will pass as your smoking habits change. If you want something you can puff on whenever you want, go to 12mg. Same effects but you wont get nic sick.

Something you will notice. the nicotine may seem stronger as you continue "vaping" so you drop to a lower level, but then you vape more.. don't worry, that will level out to normal again, until once again, the nicotine seems to strong, and then you drop down to a lower lever, and vape more... and it levels out again.. I may go down to 1mg or 0.5mg in my ejuice, just so my brain thinks it is actually getting some nicotine. LOL Kind of like getting a baby off the bottle.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Think I'll start into DIY using a cheat. Will get some pre-made 1.8mg nicotine 50/50 based, which I see now is really 41/41 base. Then if I want to vape unflavored fine, or add a flavor mix, fine.

Meanwhile will look on the DIY forms to learn.
A really easy way, is buy 50mg nicotine in a 50 or 100ml bottle. This = 50mg/1ml. So if you want 50ml of 12mg ejuice, you divide 50 by 12 = 4.12 or call it 4 for easy math. So for 50ml of ejuice, you need to use 4ml of nicotine base. (25ml is 2ml of nic base, and 100ml juice is 8ml nic base). So lets say you want 100ml juice. Use 8ml of your 50mg base, add flavor according to recommended % from the vendor, (start at the lower % value, you can always add more) *say 5ml flavor per 100ml juice =5% flavor*. So now you have 8ml nicotine base, 5ml flavor, then just fill up with 87ml of pg/vg base (according to what you like). If you want pg in your juice, i suggest buying your nicotine and flavor in PG base. Add more pg to the nicotine and flavor until you are at the desired % of total pg. (for 20/80 you would add 3ml extra pure pg, for a total of 20ml) and then top off with 80ml of VG to make 100ml ejuice.

Now, I do it a bit different, I buy nicotine and flavor in VG base, so I can make 100% VG juice. If I want 20/80, I just add 20ml pg per 100ml bottle of juice.
It is roughly the exact same as I just said above, but it gives me the option for 100%VG, which makes bigger clouds. But that's just a side hobby.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It's an odd feeling. Sometimes, but very rarely I crave analogs, but during the few times I've had an analog in the last year it is just not enjoyable. After the first few drags I'd feel like throwing it out, but I'd end up having the whole thing anyways in hopes that it would keep me away from them for another few months. I only really crave tobacco when my vaping experience isn't the best (i.e. bad build, bad juice, small clouds). It's really pushing me to learn how to build coils better and mix my juice correctly. Right now I'm having a hard time because my DIY flavors ran out and I'm trying to finish several bottles of premade juices that I never vaped before I mixed my own because they are terrible. But I only have about 30 mils left of terrible cigar flavored juice from a local shop to finish before I am going to allow myself to restock on DIY supplies. Then I should have fewer tobacco cravings.

I have some really crappy quality, but made for total noobies to coil building and wicking videos on coils and wrapping and wicking on my youtube channel. No comments on the vid quality, I know it isn't the best, I was using a $3 dollar store cam. *lol* but the information is there and easy to follow. (so Im told) Username is gbalkam. Oh... btw.. spinning a cat on an office chair is not cruelty to animals if the cat likes it.

One thing that might really help you is straightening your wire before you make the coil. Just bend one end into an L shape, put that into the chuck of a power drill.. hold the other end with pliers, and give it about 3 seconds worth of turns of the drill. Your wire will come out straight and wont recoil itself. Its much easier to wrap coils with. (especially if you are building with parallel wire *2 strands on 1 coil* (twisted is easier but more less fog *more flavor*)).

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's funny how this thread gets the most replies a whole year after I post it. I've already found my desired nicotine level (3-6mg with an RDA), but this thread will still help out other newbies. Thanks!

What everyone else said. However you should know, you generally will take in more nicotine when vaping than when smoking. A large part of that is that you won't get the buzz from the other good stuff (aka poisons) in cigarettes that let you know when you have had enough. Those will usually make you sick before the nicotine would, so you will vape more nic that you would when smoking before getting sick/buzzed.

With that said, the nic is one of the least dangerous parts of smoking. So I wouldn't be concerned about it as a health concern. Just vape until you are good and if you want to cut back on nic you can wean down the strength.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I read someplace that 100 puffs of 12mg juice is 1 cigarette. I use 6mg juice so that would put me at 200 to 1. Then I started thinking. if I use my Subvod mega battery on my Toptank Mini I get nowhere near the cloud production I do if I use my VV mod. Also I burn up the juice way faster with the VV mod. You could say OK a 30ml bottle has 30x6=180mg of nicotine. A cigarette has about 8 to 12 (lets say 10) so a bottle of juice then is about 18 cigarettes. That's assuming that vape is absorbed as readily as smoke which it is not. Of the 8 to 12 mg in a cigarette only about 1 mg is absorbed. Vape isn't absorbed as well as tobacco because the vape molecule is much larger than the smoke molecule. Even if the nicotine were absorbed as well and I vape 1/6 of the bottle in a day (which I do on average) that would put me at 3 cigarettes per day. I'm thinking though that 3 cigarettes per day would be way more harmful and deliver more nicotine too. Cotinine blood tests would tell the story.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I read someplace that 100 puffs of 12mg juice is 1 cigarette. I use 6mg juice so that would put me at 200 to 1. Then I started thinking. if I use my Subvod mega battery on my Toptank Mini I get nowhere near the cloud production I do if I use my VV mod. Also I burn up the juice way faster with the VV mod. You could say OK a 30ml bottle has 30x6=180mg of nicotine. A cigarette has about 8 to 12 (lets say 10) so a bottle of juice then is about 18 cigarettes. That's assuming that vape is absorbed as readily as smoke which it is not. Of the 8 to 12 mg in a cigarette only about 1 mg is absorbed. Vape isn't absorbed as well as tobacco because the vape molecule is much larger than the smoke molecule. Even if the nicotine were absorbed as well and I vape 1/6 of the bottle in a day (which I do on average) that would put me at 3 cigarettes per day. I'm thinking though that 3 cigarettes per day would be way more harmful and deliver more nicotine too. Cotinine blood tests would tell the story.
Article you read was not accurate. Since cigarettes and vape deliver nicotine differently, the only actual way to get a valid comparison is by measuring blood nicotine levels after smoking or vaping. At any rate, just vape at whatever dosage of nicotine keeps you off cigarettes. You will probably end up lowering that as you go. I kept having to drop MGs about every 4 weeks as the less I used, the more sensitive to nicotine I got. Like I was getting a harsh throat hit off 6mg where I was vaping 12mg 2 months before. Just use it as a personal gauge as to what nicotine level you like.
See, it isn't the nicotine that causes the problems. It is all the other crap in cigarettes. Nicotine on its own without the additives, is about the same as caffeine in coffee. Of course, it is an irritant, so the lower mg you use, the better your throat and lungs are going to feel.(I found it more in my throat than lungs though)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Article you read was not accurate. Since cigarettes and vape deliver nicotine differently, the only actual way to get a valid comparison is by measuring blood nicotine levels after smoking or vaping. At any rate, just vape at whatever dosage of nicotine keeps you off cigarettes. You will probably end up lowering that as you go. I kept having to drop MGs about every 4 weeks as the less I used, the more sensitive to nicotine I got. Like I was getting a harsh throat hit off 6mg where I was vaping 12mg 2 months before. Just use it as a personal gauge as to what nicotine level you like.
See, it isn't the nicotine that causes the problems. It is all the other crap in cigarettes. Nicotine on its own without the additives, is about the same as caffeine in coffee. Of course, it is an irritant, so the lower mg you use, the better your throat and lungs are going to feel.(I found it more in my throat than lungs though)

What I understood of it was in vaping you absorb roughly half of the percentage or dose strength. For example I vape 18mg/ml, ergo each ml I vape, I absorb 0.09mg nicotine. I chose 18mg/ml as at one time that was what was suggested to be in brand name and generic king sized cigarettes, per cigarette, again roughly estimated.

Been vaping about two years now and continuing to vape 18mg/ml. I vape roughly the same as I smoked cigarettes. Get busy doing for a spell, take a break and have a coffee and vape. Set the vape aside, go back to doing again. Like to vape after a meal, of a morning like a morning cigarette. There are some times when I feel a wee bit over on my nicotine consumption, get a mild buzz going. This is when I knock off for a longer duration to let it get through my body's system, degrade itself.

Over all I feel like the nicotine attained from vaping is akin to what ****** addicts describe as an even flow compared to the hard hitting spike of a cigarette. The nicotine can build up in my system to a good base level and through the day I can replenish that level a bit at a time to maintain what I feel is a good level of nicotine in my body. There's no deep craving for the vaping. Yes I vape but it's not all consuming like the hunger for a cigarette. Yes I enjoy vaping. The risk reduction entailed, the more affordable direct financial cost, the cleanliness of it all contribute to that enjoyment.

But I'm an oddball that is a moderate in nearly every aspect of life and, I vape to use nicotine as the main reason I vape.:) Don't foresee myself reducing my nicotine level any time soon. I might think "gee, I'd like to get to 6mg/ml ..." but I just cannot seem to ahem motivate myself into dropping my 18mg/ml. Fine, fine, *chuckles* I lack discipline somewhat. :)

ETA: When I used tanks and regulated mods I only used about 1.5ml juice daily. Since I have switched to squonking on mechanicals I find I use about 3 to 4ml daily. I know my ear is good ear, what I'm a slight bit unsure of is my setting up of it, i.e. the coil build/s & the wick process. I think I've done a fair job of it, though someone else might disagree.

Possibly, I enjoy the vaping more and do vape more using squonking, rdas, mechanicals. That contributes to more juice used, likely. :) I do not think it's from inefficient gear, or my set up is that bad. hehe, awe well, life is what life will be. :)

Last edited:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Article you read was not accurate. Since cigarettes and vape deliver nicotine differently, the only actual way to get a valid comparison is by measuring blood nicotine levels after smoking or vaping.
Different vapes and different vape devices will deliver the nicotine differently. Bigger clouds will usually deliver more nicotine than wimpy clouds. That's what I eluded to when I said that my small mod burns less juice than my VV mod Blood tests are what I spoke of when I said that blood cotinine levels were the story. Cotinine is the substance that is left in the blood when nicotine has been processed by the liver.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well, different studies say different amounts, but the most common answer is there is 6 times the amount of nicotine in the blood after smoking as there is after vaping an equal amount. So say 1 cigarette with 12mg or 1 ml of 12 mg ejuice. Blood nic level is (according to the study I am thinking of) 6 times higher with cigarettes.

Now, what you have to remember is.. nicotine in ejuice is not like in cigarettes. Well it IS but cigarettes have all those other chemicals to enhance the dependency forming effect. On its own, nicotine is about as dependency forming as caffeine in coffee. So if you went from 18mg to 12, you might vape more in the beginning, but would level out in about 2 weeks back to normal. Then you can go to 6 if you wanted to. Same thing, vape more, then level out. Eventually, I will get to 0 nic. Not because nicotine is all that harmful, but it does irritate my throat a bit. To be honest, I can't vape 6mg now. lol. Hell, I even notice if i have 4mg in my diy juice.

Now that said, staying at 18 is fine and much better than smoking, reducing nic might make your throat feel better, (which is the main reason I dropped my nic level)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Different vapes and different vape devices will deliver the nicotine differently. Bigger clouds will usually deliver more nicotine than wimpy clouds. That's what I eluded to when I said that my small mod burns less juice than my VV mod Blood tests are what I spoke of when I said that blood cotinine levels were the story. Cotinine is the substance that is left in the blood when nicotine has been processed by the liver.
True, but for things like an RDA you use a lot lower nic level. Say if you are on 12 with a tank, mouth to lung, then 3mg on a dripper would be lots. Otherwise, you end up nic sic, which is no fun. But for the sake of comparison, we generally use a M2L set up to compare. Now regardless of which type of set up you use, if you vape 1 ml of 12 mg ejuice it still delivers the same amount of nicotine to the blood, whether you use a M2L tank or a drip tank.
Regardless, the actual nicotine isn't even close to being as harmful as cigarettes, nor as habit forming without the additives put into tobacco. I think the whole "how much nicotine" is an old concept from when we still thought that nicotine = smoking. It is now much better known that this is not the case.
I especially like the argument of "trading one addiction for another".. you aren't trading any addiction.. just the method of getting the stuff you are dependent on, and by default, getting a lower amount of it in a less habit forming state.
I said earlier, I am reducing my nicotine level as I go. Just personal choice. I find my throat is less irritated, and there is the point of beating the dependency. We now know that nicotine is not completely harmless, but that it is no where close to as harmful as we have been lead to believe by anti smoking lobbyists. So vape away! It's the smoke that kills not the fog.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My throat does alright most of the time. The hit before drawing up a dry hit though, I get a twinge. I usually squonk once or twice then and vape another 6 to 10 hits before needing to squonk again. Though sometimes I get what i call vapor lock, where I've too much juice on deck and it doesn't quite make it to full vape, more like a mist. Ugh. Blech. Takes me a cough or two to get unlocked. Figure this is still merely me just needing more learning the squonking routine better and kind of lightly flooding the deck. Well, i need to go get laundry. :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, so I got my first vape kit plus a bottle of juice for about 27 bucks online and it arrived today. I had my last cigarette this morning and the vape arrived this afternoon. I knew I would have to ask this question before I even started vaping for the first time, so I counted how many drags my last cigarette lasted and concluded a regular cigarette (for me, a Winston gold) lasted about 25 drags. My vape came with 15 ml of 12mg nicotine ejuice. After a day of vaping, I am worried I'm actually getting more nicotine from the vape than smoking. My first five drags of the vape seemed to give me a little buzz/headache (or it was because I hadn't eaten for almost a day, I don't know). These last few months I've been limiting myself to one cigarette about every other day, but now with the vape I have a constant nicotine buzz. I want to start limiting how much I vape so I don't get even more addicted. I want to get 6mg nic for my next bottle and then 3 to zero.
So my question is, how many drags (including inhaling) of this 12mg nic vape is equivalent to one regular sized, medium strength cigarette?

By the way, my first bottle of ejuice is "Black honey tobacco" flavor and it is very good, I would suggest it to you.
Congrats
Just wanted to say when I starting vaping it with was a tobacco flavored juice that actually made me want to smoke a real Marlboro red, lol
So I switched to a banana type flavor that took away the urge to smoke tobacco..that was over 6yrs ago..started with 24mgs of nic and today Im all the way down to 2.5.. It takes about 1-3 deep lung hits is all I need to get my acquired nicotine addiction completely satisfied.
I subohm vape these days BTW...
Hope you stay vaping, it's healthier than smoking and a lot more enjoyable, least it's that way with me, and I haven't a clue how many pulls vaping equals a cigarette..never kept count..sorry couldn't help more, good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recently read an article, I wish I could quote the source, that stated by scientific evidence of running a cig side by side a vape pen and the amount of nicotine absorption is exactly the same. Seems as when we lower the amount of nicotine in our juice we have to be getting off the stuff. Its true I love the taste of the vape. I don't want my cigs anymore.. I do know; when i went camping over night and forgot the charger to my pen I freaked our and went looking for a cig. It was a very strong craving. I started on 6mg about 6wks ago and have lowered it a little already to maybe 4mg. Still doing research.

Nicotine is absorbed a bit differently when vaping rather than smoking.
It can take a bit longer to feel the affect and therefore it is easy to get too much before realizing that you got too much.
Maybe pace yourself. Say, half the puffs you would take from a cig. Wait a few minutes and if you think more would be good then take a few more.
Just pace yourself though.

As for the actual numbers I have no idea.
It has a lot to do with the atty being used, The device said atty is on, temperature and other factors.
So I don't really think there is a set number of hits to drags ratio something or other. o_O

Actually there is. Its a bit unrealistic but they run a smoking cig next to a vape and measure the amount of nic in each when the cig is gone and it measures the same amount of nicotine is produced by each. Check it out

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently read an article, I wish I could quote the source, that stated by scientific evidence of running a cig side by side a vape pen and the amount of nicotine absorption is exactly the same. Seems as when we lower the amount of nicotine in our juice we have to be getting off the stuff. Its true I love the taste of the vape. I don't want my cigs anymore.. I do know; when i went camping over night and forgot the charger to my pen I freaked our and went looking for a cig. It was a very strong craving. I started on 6mg about 6wks ago and have lowered it a little already to maybe 4mg. Still doing research.
Congrats, and welcome aboard.......:vino:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Actually there is. Its a bit unrealistic but they run a smoking cig next to a vape and measure the amount of nic in each when the cig is gone and it measures the same amount of nicotine is produced by each. Check it out
Actually cigarette smoke and vape are not at all similar. They are totally different compounds that will behave completely differently when inhaled. You can't hook up a machine to each to see how much nicotine is available and say that the absorption in the lung will be the same even if the available nicotine is identical. The molecule of smoke and the molecule of vape may have identical amounts of nicotine but the body will treat them differently. There are physical differences in the molecular shape and size. Smoke also has many other available chemical compounds that may assist the absorption process. The only way to tell how much nicotine is actually absorbed is to have a non-smoker smoke continuously for a predetermined amount of time and then after a designated amount of time check the continine levels in his bloodstream. After a while when continine levels are back to zero repeat the process, exactly, with vape. This would need to be repeated with a random sampling of subjects, both male and female before a determination can be made. It would require a lot of participation and a lot of money to carry out properly. Bear in mind that vape devices themselves produce differing amounts and concentrations of vape. I could be wrong but I don't believe such a test has ever taken place. No machine can be used as a substitute.

Kind Juice seems to have finally solved the mystery. I was going through the thread a few days ago, asking myself the same question, before I got a bottle of 6mg/ml Alpine Frost, with the following info:
NICOTINE PER PUFF 40mcg/puff - which I think equals 0.040mg/puff.

I used to smoke LM lights (0.6mg per cig), so that would mean approx. 15 puffs = 1 cig in my case.
For the original 12mg/ml question then, it would follow that 7-8 puffs = 1 LM light, and proportionally more to equal a stronger cig.

Voila!

Feel free to revise my crude calculations :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would require a lot of participation and a lot of money to carry out properly.

Damn! There goes years of empirical evidence out the window, then.

a lot of money

That only insures that any genuine science would be reduced to statistics and biased toward whoever desired said "a lot of money". You know it, I know it, probably (blanket statement but unavoidable) most here know it. I know, I got just the ticket, we'll let government handle it, ...

Regans Nine Most Terrifying.jpeg

or maybe not.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
NICOTINE PER PUFF 40mcg/puff
Is that a puff at 40W or a puff at 100W? Is that a puff delivered or a puff absorbed? Do you see where I'm going? You can print any obscure, unexplained number on a package and people can interpret it any way they want. A vape store would interpret it way different than a tobacco company would. You can twist the numbers to fit your bias quite easily.

You are probably right. Still, it is a helpful approximation, and it makes sense both mathematically as well as empirically, at least to me. :)

VU Sponsors