Become a Patron!

How many bottles of ejuice with flavoring?

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kinda stumped on how many bottles of ejuice you can get with flavoring. IE 6ml bottles gets on average how many ml of ejuice?

Also I see that Nic either comes mixed with PG or VG. What would be the best to use? Im looking into information on DIY ejuice because I'd like to start making my own.

Last edited:

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the help.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kinda stumped on how many bottles of ejuice you can get with flavoring. IE 6ml bottles gets on average how many ml of ejuice?

Also I see that Nic either comes mixed with PG or VG. What would be the best to use? Im looking into information on DIY ejuice because I'd like to start making my own.

Smoky gave you great starters!
There is no way to answer your first question. All flavors are different.

Some are more concentrated than others.
Some you will only need drops and others mls.
All depends on choices you make and what works best for you.

There is no right answer, we are all different.
A good example of this is, I make juice for my sister in law as well.
I use twice the flavor for her juice as I use for mine.
That is how we like it. ;)

Good luck to you and have fun!

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky gave you great starters!
There is no way to answer your first question. All flavors are different.

Some are more concentrated than others.
Some you will only need drops and others mls.
All depends on choices you make and what works best for you.

There is no right answer, we are all different.
A good example of this is, I make juice for my sister in law as well.
I use twice the flavor for her juice as I use for mine.
That is how we like it. ;)

Good luck to you and have fun!
Thanks for the reply ld3441, I was just more going for a general rule of thumb, But I guess I'll figure it out once I start my endevor. :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is just it.... there is no rule of thumb.
Even if you go with the same manufacturer, the flavors will all take different amounts.
Unless you give specific brands and flavors, there is no way to know.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep it depends. Using round numbers, if a flavor is used at 10%, a 6ml bottle of flavor will produce 60ml of juice. But, flavors vary as far as the percentage you'll use by the flavor, vender, personal preference and whether it is mixed with other flavors. Too many variables for one answer.

Generally though, most people stay well below 20% flavor so I suppose you could figure that 6ml of flavor should yield a minimum of 30ml of juice.

I hope that was closer to a general rule of thumb answer to give you an idea.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'll tackle the nic base question too, LOL.

This is another one that doesn't have a single answer. There is no wrong way. PG and VG have their own properties that make them desirable. It's best to use your search engine powers and learn the benefits and detriments of both. Some people like a high vg base. Some like 50/50 pg vg.

Personally, I chose a 100mg pg base nic. But, you can't go wrong with either unless you want a 100% vg juice or 100% pg juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a PG nic person. Anything higher than 20% VG in a mix doesn't agree with me, physically - heavy chest, congested feeling, coughing. PG is thinner than VG and a bit easier to work with. VG can be thinned with a little distilled water. It's just a matter of preference.

A little bottle of flavoring can make a LOT of juice. I've bought 3ml size samples of some that have lasted way longer than I'd ever have expected.

Happy mixing to you! Have fun with it.

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a PG nic person. Anything higher than 20% VG in a mix doesn't agree with me, physically - heavy chest, congested feeling, coughing. PG is thinner than VG and a bit easier to work with. VG can be thinned with a little distilled water. It's just a matter of preference.

A little bottle of flavoring can make a LOT of juice. I've bought 3ml size samples of some that have lasted way longer than I'd ever have expected.

Happy mixing to you! Have fun with it.
Yeah I personaly like my vg 70/30 pg. But If i make my own sense I am now dripping I would be possible of doing 80%. I also mix my nic low 3mg is what I use..

So I'm Thinking of getting a smaller bottle of 100mg of nic at a vg base. Any good links for good and reasonable priced nic?

VU Sponsors