Become a Patron!

How long does a new "Aspire Nautilus bvc 5ml tank" last- before burning up all your coils?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please explain..

Men do indeed have a different language than women. A guy enters a bar, one at the counter sitting nods, the other knows the bar is an alright place, or he ought to ought turn around and look for a better bar. Men comprehend various primal hm, essences. Women do as well but women perceive more of the ethereal than the tangible concrete.

Yes, I've done lots of study of this as well had my mind force taught about twenty years of private investigator training. Yep, brain opened and the experience just crammed in, brain sewn back shut and super glued. I still have mini-lesson television shows that are really dry playing in my mind on Tuesday nights at 7 PM local. "This is how you approach a subject versus how you approach Joe Public versus how to tell if the person behind you is an investigator or just coincidentally walking to the head.

I still get confused over the tea question. "Care for some tea?" ... It is such a dangerously loaded question, no matter if a man or woman asks. Both genders though do have their own lingo. This is not saying one is better or worse, just that it exists.

Swapping up the subject a bit, ... look at this I'm talking about vaping on a vaping forum. just got through twist two ... two strand twisted 30 awg NiC80 wires together. That is to put it numerically ...
2 * 2 strand twisted twisted again onto one another 30 awg NiC80 wire runs. I first twist 2 strands, repeat, then put those two twisted strands together and twist them. it comes out looking near 26/28 awg wire.

I'm about half erm ... stoked I guess it is to eventually give that try vaping. Figure it'll blow my fool damn head off. *LOL* And I know it will because knowing me I will not use it in a coil of 3 mm ID and rating at around 0.30E Ω, nope, not me, I NEVA do that, nuh uh, no way.

I know though it'll be alright.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors