Become a Patron!

How long did your Vaporshark DNA/rDNA take to ship???

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I ordered a Vaporshark rDNA last Sunday (8/17). They had posted in the description that all rDNA's would ship on or before 8/21. Was hoping for before. Checked the site daily and still showed processing. So the 21st came and still processing. Then all of a sudden the rDNA is shown back-ordered until 8/26. Which I am assuming means they will not even start shipping until after that. Is this common for Vaporshark???

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3 days from time of order until it was at my door. That was last month and I was one of the first to receive one. The first batch had 50 and they went fast. I know another batch came in but I don't know how many there were. The rDNA is in high demand. VS is a very good company and won't jerk you around. As soon as they come in I'm sure your's will ship. Have you called them to find out whats going on? 855-827-3669

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think we're in the same boat... I also ordered an rDNA Sunday - couldn't resist that discount - however, I never received an order confirmation email so I sent them a message earlier this week because I was worried I had messed something up - their response was (paraphrasing here) they had a ton of orders due to the sharkweek promo and were doing their best to get everything out the door by the end of the week. My guess is that ended up being too optimistic as I'm still waiting on a shipping notice email. It's all good, we just have something to look forward to next week.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had better luck, although a tad slowish, but I ordered the little DNA30. .
I ordered one on Saturday then ordered another on Sunday.
I received my first one today .

I am just a bit frustrated that I can no longer vape a 1.1 ohm coil build on a Kayfun at 3.5 volts

3.7 is as low as this thing will go.

I know , I can just rebuild the coils at a higher ohms, but what a pain....... I have quite a few tanks at 1.0 and 1.1 ohms

I ordered them for the small size and do really like that....... Just no step down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Ordered mine on Tuesday during Sharkweek Promo and arrived the following Monday. I must have gotten lucky. I am usually on the losing end of these restocking deals. It will be worth the wait. I'm sure you will enjoy the device once it arrives.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered before I knew about the sharkweek promo :( so only took about 7 days from the time I paid for the r-DNA. Didn't opt for faster shipping either, just took the free option they had.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While the Vapors shark mods are really great.

Sorry to be the one that has to tell you,

To the best of my knowledge. they are designed here in the good old US of A but they are still built in China.

So they are still at the mercy of their suppliers and they still have to pass VS quality control before shipping.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While the Vapors shark mods are really great.

Sorry to be the one that has to tell you,

To the best of my knowledge. they are designed here in the good old US of A but they are still built in China.

So they are still at the mercy of their suppliers and they still have to pass VS quality control before shipping.
Are you sure of that, They use a genuine Evolv DNA30D chip.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know that either. But in regards to the Evolv chip Innokin is using them in the new SVD. So I guess anything is possible.
Yes anything is possible, But VaporShark is located right here in Florida and Innokin is in China. I recall VS saying it was a made in the USA product. I'll have to give Oscar a call over there and find out. The housing might come from china but the insides look way to clean to be assembled in china.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes anything is possible, But VaporShark is located right here in Florida and Innokin is in China. I recall VS saying it was a made in the USA product. I'll have to give Oscar a call over there and find out. The housing might come from china but the insides look way to clean to be assembled in china.

There only has to be a certain amount of parts be sourced in the US for it to be classified as "Made in America". Hell I have owned Harleys for years. Can't get much more American than that. Many of the parts are not made in the US. There is only one sure way to know if something is 100% made in America. Make every part and assemble it yourself.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Oh is that yours or just a pic you grabbed??? I was curious if you could run a VTC5 in it without issue. Thought it weird that they didn't include one instead of a VTC4. Guess they have their reasons for including the one that they do.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats a picture I took
Yes you can run a VTC 5 without issues. Its bacicly the same as a VTC4 but with a little more mAh for a bit longer run time.
They probably come with the VTC4 because they are cheaper to buy than the VTC5.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thats a picture I took
Yes you can run a VTC 5 without issues. Its bacicly the same as a VTC4 but with a little more mAh for a bit longer run time.
They probably come with the VTC4 because they are cheaper to buy than the VTC5.

Good to know. I have a VTC5 on hand. I will prolly run it as the primary and use the VTC4 as an emergency back-up.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet!!! My order is now shown as complete. Hopefully that is a good sign.

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just placed an order for the rDNA, it says it is backordered until Tuesday, so it could be a couple weeks. Pretty pumped for this thing, i'm pretty sure my russian is about the same size. Gonna be titty sprinkles!

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, look into the efest 3100mah batteries. Kick that battery life up a notch!

VU Sponsors