Become a Patron!

How is your sunday going, ? mine's fab !!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Sunday, Gavlan
It's going good thank you, Nice nice Mod you have there:wave:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greets! Mine's going fabulously. The Dementor is off visiting relatives for the next two weeks, hubby just let me buy a rockin' new mod, and my puppies are happy. :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heck, since I'm not one of the 30 people shot (3 killed) so far this weekend in Chicagoland....I guess my Sunday is going well.

Plus the 8th day of the Grand Sumo Tournament highlights is on TV and I have a few nice things to enjoy while watching!
IMG_20170521_113232794a.jpg

Cigar flavor juice on the REO sl lp
wllmc's ECF Refugee mix in the REO P67
Red Grapefruit/Hpno (for Vitamin C :D) juice in the CV

Ron
---
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."- Mike Ditka

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Heck, since I'm not one of the 30 people shot (3 killed) so far this weekend in Chicagoland....I guess my Sunday is going well.

Plus the 8th day of the Grand Sumo Tournament highlights is on TV and I have a few nice things to enjoy while watching!
View attachment 82616

Cigar flavor juice on the REO sl lp
wllmc's ECF Refugee mix in the REO P67
Red Grapefruit/Hpno (for Vitamin C :D) juice in the CV

Ron
---
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."- Mike Ditka
Awesome Ron,
How is the Hadaly on the Reo ?.
I have mine on a therion and a VA Cyclone and Rogue on my oher Reo's, never put my hadaly on them,

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Monday_zps7hrzf2mq.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome Ron,
How is the Hadaly on the Reo ?.

I only have a few Shen Ray clones and they work great! Easy to build and my last two were less than 10 bucks each at 2F. I like a somewhat restricted air flow (MTL) and these are easy to adjust to my liking. Mixing mostly at 50/50, I'm more a flavor chaser and these clones do not disappoint.

Many Thanks to the kind folks here who have suggested it! :bliss:

Ron
---
"This kicks like a mule with its balls wrapped in duct tape!" ―Tuco Salamanca

Monday_zps7hrzf2mq.gif

VU Sponsors