Become a Patron!

how do i get my RX to be all SHINNYYYYY

okay so i attached a file on not sure if i shows up, its my first post. but i saw this on the Vaping section Reddit. he put no details on how he did it. i have a teal and black Rx a few months ago, but i wanna get another, but i want it to be different. anyone know how this can be done. a chrom RX200 would be awesome.

Attachments

• phasma.jpg
    phasma.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 153

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
aftermarket battery door and faceplate or maybe fishing-lure reflective stickers

Last edited:

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just gotta polish it, bro. It's aluminum underneath the paint.

20160503_163753.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take the mod apart completely. The chassis, the battery cover and the faceplate are all aluminum. Use aircraft remover on the parts to remove the paint. Get some aluminum polish and get to work. If you have a polishing wheel, this will be simple.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You could cover it in baby oil, that's what body builders do. Do you have a shiney atty to match?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
okay so i attached a file on not sure if i shows up, its my first post. but i saw this on the Vaping section Reddit. he put no details on how he did it. i have a teal and black Rx a few months ago, but i wanna get another, but i want it to be different. anyone know how this can be done. a chrom RX200 would be awesome.
Buy a rotary took and get this stuff called Museum wax I used to use it on my Brass tube mods this stuff is a Microcrystaline wax unlike a car polish it is more than the Ducks nut! Then buff that mother

or he dissassembled and chrome plated it...some people work in industries where they can get away with using company toys.;)

VU Sponsors