Become a Patron!

How do i filter vubot out of thread searches

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
How do i filter vubot out of thread searches?

Ive tried everything, unless i know who posted it or the exact title, all i get is vubot results, even if i click only thread titles, even if i go to adv. Search and search only threads

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
1697454353645.png Click onto unwatch at the top of that thread. Weird I never see the VUbot threads and I don't remember having to click the unwatch button.
I always check out New Posts and Watched posts that I click onto the top heading of the forum.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 209522 Click onto unwatch at the top of that thread. Weird I never see the VUbot threads and I don't remember having to click the unwatch button.
I always check out New Posts and Watched posts that I click onto the top heading of the forum.
I never see them in the forums, and im not watching them, its just when i try to search for a thread. Its cool, ill get by

for example:
Screenshot_20231016-110529_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231016-110539_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231016-110549_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd try ignoring the VUBot user. Then, you'd likely still see the "ignoring content from this user". *holds up bit of Silly Putty with ajax, and sumpin, sumpin else mixed into it, a nine volt in the other hand* Um, but no you don't wanna go boom.

VU Sponsors