Become a Patron!

How all y'all doin from the middle of nowhere

Ok so I've going back between vaping and smoking for a year and a half. My first mod was a eleaf tc100w with an original crown tank. It was a great tank but cigarettes are a cheaper habit if you can't order coils, juice, etc online.
I've went over 3 months with only a few ciggarets just vaping. But I'm smoking at work right now. I just need a device that won't break after a month or 2

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Vapeaid and welcome
Not sure where you are from, but here cigarettes are over $12 a pack making my calculations for vaping (coils/juice) a hell of a lot cheaper, I also prefer to pay for a vaping habit rather than a smoking habit that will eventually kill me before vaping will.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. I agree with Whiskey, in the long run vaping is cheaper and much much healthier and it doesn't stink. Why can't you order on line? The Eleaf and the Crown is a decent setup., did it die on you?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
enjoy

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:wave:

Sucks that you can't save $$$ by ordering online. I hated dealing with inflated prices, and ignorant staff at B&Ms. Been having a must more fulfilling vape life since I discovered the great people here on VU.
Good luck!!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground Vapeaid!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
370701.131131728_std.jpg

I never had much luck with eleaf. What I did have a lot of luck with and still have my first one I started vaping with 2 years ago was the Wismec Reuleaux RX200. It is still going strong. I have two of them, two of the RX200s's, and a RX 2/3. Many here hate Wismec but I personally have had excellent luck with them. I just picked up a Sigelei KAOS and the Vaporesso Revenger. Both good mods. Hope you find one that is a good fit for you and lasts. Get off those stinkies for good! You will feel 100% better!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile